Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][POW][SCRYPT] Digital EURO - DEURO - page 6. (Read 3051 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 0
what is going on?
i already put all the addnodes in the wallet and nothing...
still does not work...
Activity: 341
Merit: 3
1af596fa11b683e1bec3589bb55eed4da5df0b30c82de9d2fee035710875cb0a
1 milion
9cdffad48fd77acf724b0e0eadce8e8bb4da89e40c1a8016224ca39f3d0a6bdc
another milion
burning address
MPPEZqBQdsrj8hkxGngt2qW8naRgMXv2Ny
Hello, there. I don't mean to be offensive but what do you mean by saying something like this "BOUNTY on for helping us building a website"? Did you come here just to use us? If you want to develop this kind of project, you should prepare everything. You can't even make a website, so what if one day the project is having problems? Do we have to solve that problem too? This is really funny. Lately I have seen a lot of projects like this, making announcements and bounties to make them hype, but actually they are not ready at all.

this is your respectable opinion, tecnically since seed nodes are not hacked or something there is pretty not much to do, improvements must be done with forks more or less, i do not get what's the deal in having or not a fancy websites that has nothing to do with a cryptocurrency.. i think a lot of people is too much attached to the fashion of a coin and not on what actively someone can do for others... paying someone for something is not using him....
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello, there. I don't mean to be offensive but what do you mean by saying something like this "BOUNTY on for helping us building a website"? Did you come here just to use us? If you want to develop this kind of project, you should prepare everything. You can't even make a website, so what if one day the project is having problems? Do we have to solve that problem too? This is really funny. Lately I have seen a lot of projects like this, making announcements and bounties to make them hype, but actually they are not ready at all.
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
pool  DEUROcoin  https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3433 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=DEURO)

conf for miners high difficulty (-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:33433 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=DEURO)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 33433

example -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3433 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=DEURO,d=65000  or whatever you want

block explorer https://smithpool.net/explorer/DEURO

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job
Activity: 204
it does not work.
my wallet is out for 3 days...
i do not receive anything...
is there another addnodes Huh

addnode=onlycash.ddns.net:56969   
addnode=72.76.252.189:9333
addnode=3.14.7.57:14371
addnode=95.216.122.135:11963
addnode=91.121.210.64:9333
addnode=114.43.215.120:9333

it does not work.
my wallet is out for 3 days...
i do not receive anything...
is there another addnodes Huh
i'm mining and i need addons for my wallet .....

addnode onlycash.ddns.net:56969 add

i'm mining and i need addons for my wallet .....
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

Your discord link is not working.... so I can not join
I don't know if it expired or something else, but try to fix it
guys info are updated, check the ann...

premine is stated, 2 mil are already burned. premine was for test, bounty, drops

The code source is important, please provide the GitHub page. Just focus on revealing the code source first to get trust from the community,
we have seen many projects attached viruses or malware in their wallet, it is better to inspect it before downloading the wallet.

here it is
https://github.com/Devkon69/Digitaleuro/tree/0.16
addnodes please?Huh
Activity: 51
ECHO-TERMINAL HAS LISTED DEURO COIN FOR MINING

-Enjoy 0.0% fee
-Payout time 2 hour
-All coins have dedicated port
-SSL secured

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.pool.echo-terminal.org:7277 -u ***Wallet_Address*** -p c=DEURO

Discord Channel:
https://discord.gg/ethVqZx

Pool link:
https://pool.echo-terminal.org
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

premine is stated, 2 mil are already burned. premine was for test, bounty, drops

The code source is important, please provide the GitHub page. Just focus on revealing the code source first to get trust from the community,
we have seen many projects attached viruses or malware in their wallet, it is better to inspect it before downloading the wallet.

appreciate your politeness.

i think that if community will cooperate will be better than massive marketing with no substance... is not a marketing war i guess, we don't care about tricking you to buy....

by the way we are working on those aspects as well
legendary
No open source, no github, no website...

Don't we already have digital euros and dollars in our banks and on our cards?
Why do we need one more DEURO now where you probably hols millions of deuros?

correct to ask

github with source is getting ready as is written on the ann, i will update with a link as ready, now is incomplete

first question is like asking what cryptos are for... one of the many answers is that you should not need banks to spend YOUR money, and if you mine or buy DEURO, IS YOURS and you can do what you want with it, as it should be with current money but will be not, speaking about cash

i will update ann with premine , that mostly will be airdropped or used for bounty, as you see we are aware a website is needed, there is a bounty for it.. those, let me say, are marketing shit we do not care much about, you're not getting some pretty website and bullshits and then get scammed in days or coin never launch like seen too many times... coin is working fine you should care about that.... on the other side we will surely provide a website

I think you would be much better if you had prepared some basic presentation with github and wesbite, and then create ANN topic here,
and not like this. As for 'coin is working'  well.. so as all other altcoins that don't have any value whatsoever

correct to ask

github with source is getting ready as is written on the ann, i will update with a link as ready, now is incomplete

first question is like asking what cryptos are for... one of the many answers is that you should not need banks to spend YOUR money, and if you mine or buy DEURO, IS YOURS and you can do what you want with it, as it should be with current money but will be not, speaking about cash

i will update ann with premine , that mostly will be airdropped or used for bounty, as you see we are aware a website is needed, there is a bounty for it.. those, let me say, are marketing shit we do not care much about, you're not getting some pretty website and bullshits and then get scammed in days or coin never launch like seen too many times... coin is working fine you should care about that.... on the other side we will surely provide a website

October 26, 2019, 08:34:20 AM
winWALLET online

legendary
October 26, 2019, 08:10:13 AM

Pages:
Jump to: