Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 12. (Read 35750 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Applying for :lv5
Reason: 2000+ high quality posts here, looking for another nice coin.
Wallet address given  via FB
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Apply Type: lv2
The more strict, the higher the value of the coin, the more praise from everyone.
This is a great project, the development team is very rigorous, admirable. I want to be a part of it, I will actively trying to promote.
I will go to the facebook application now,thanks.
My facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/yihui.yang.96
thanks
Activity: 140
Apply Type: lv2
Apply reason:This logo is very characteristic mark, very beautiful, I love it so much. Wink
This coin is very special, I hope I can get COINS,and I will try my best to do promoting for ITC in China.
thanks.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/garcia.erin.9
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
its really hard to make people understand about coins who are unawared that how these coins are mined and works .
Activity: 14
Activity: 132
Apply type:lv2
Apply reason:pos is Interesting,i think pso coin,this pattern is the main form of future digital coin.When I applied to join in,i think I will be hard for the sake of the community work.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cizhi.tao
regards
hi i misunderstood the post and didn't know it's either member or so many posts, so i applied for wrong level, i'm already accepted as lv2 and got the coins but i should be lv4 as i'm a full member, it would be great if you can correct that for me, thanks. i am promoting the coin already in some chat rooms (where i'm established as an honest guy).

thanks and keep up the good work!!

hey man, you can delete your last reply, post your correct information to our facebook again.
   Sorry for post again for my application ,just because I am very intrest in this pull together mechenism coin ,and  because our country china  has baned the facebook.com on the inernet, so we chinese guys have to use special tools to climb over the internet wall to register facebook account , so my facebook account is new! Can you ifc devs relax restrictions to us chinese like me, If you devs really make it happen,It will be a great charity to us chinese and I believe this decision will also greatly promote the ITC widespreading.
     For me, I have applied at  https://www.facebook.com/informationCoin using my new account. THanks for consideration to my application. if I get the special permission to get this coin,I will use  QQ group  with maximum 2000 people to popularize our ITC. first ,I would like to give away 50% of my share  to  those people who believe the ITC and are willing to do certain efforts for popularizing ITC in my QQ group.  Of course ,there will be more and more ways and methods to do it well! because the  pull together mechanism do bring ITC collective wisdom and efforts !

thank you for your strong support  Wink
Activity: 24
In China I can push him

Author if you feel the need to please PM me
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
i should be level 4 haha

btw where can i download wallet?
Activity: 24
   Sorry for post again for my application ,just because I am very intrest in this pull together mechenism coin ,and  because our country china  has baned the facebook.com on the inernet, so we chinese guys have to use special tools to climb over the internet wall to register facebook account , so my facebook account is new! Can you ifc devs relax restrictions to us chinese like me, If you devs really make it happen,It will be a great charity to us chinese and I believe this decision will also greatly promote the ITC widespreading.
     For me, I have applied at  https://www.facebook.com/informationCoin using my new account. THanks for consideration to my application. if I get the special permission to get this coin,I will use  QQ group  with maximum 2000 people to popularize our ITC. first ,I would like to give away 50% of my share  to  those people who believe the ITC and are willing to do certain efforts for popularizing ITC in my QQ group.  Of course ,there will be more and more ways and methods to do it well! because the  pull together mechanism do bring ITC collective wisdom and efforts !

I am Chinese users, I hope the author can put China and other countries. After I saw this coin will be very successful, because there are many successful people push him, if I can't get enough qualified COINS I hope I can get his IPO  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Activity: 910
Activity: 308
I received my coins!

Thank you for your honest coin and for pulling through Smiley
Activity: 262
Apply type:lv2
Apply reason: look nice,my friends are talking about itc,i carefully studied,i am also very interested,so I also to apply for,by the way,logo is very nice.i can do some simple pictures,may be useful to the community
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/gandao.xin
Activity: 196
Hi,

When the second list will be open?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
i want to join lv3
Activity: 153
mine for future~
Activity: 7
nice idea
many people thinks that POS and giveaway coin is cheap
ITC will change this!
Activity: 910
I am very intrest in this coin ,but my facebook account is new ,   Can devs relax restrictions to  us chinese ,because our country has banded the facebook.com   ,we have to  climb over the internet wall  to register facebook account
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
applying for lv 3
reason: wait to see the future of pos coins, hope it will success.
my wallet address will be list on facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: