Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 8. (Read 35750 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Apply Type:lv1
Reasons:ITC is a pos coin and free distributed. Information coin is innovative in distribution. And I like the way of PoS. it will not wast energy. I will do i best to promote itc. My facebook is active and meet the requirement. i will post address on facebook.
thx dev
Activity: 1001
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Apply type:lv1
---------------------------------------------------------------
Apply reason:I know the news from my friend,so I'm late,don't know whether I still have a chance,but if I have a chance,i'll stand by your side,vote,promotion,use action to prove myself.
I want to be with you,hi dev,please give me a chance to prove myself.
My heartfelt thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/bahan.mi
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
This is not the final list, we have 2 people checking different parts,the progress is different,please wait for the final whole list,you will get the satisfied answer. Smiley
We will never miss a good member.

Dear dev

Thank you for your hard work

Hope to get my piece

me too! i was on of the first to apply Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This is not the final list, we have 2 people checking different parts,the progress is different,please wait for the final whole list,you will get the satisfied answer. Smiley

OP, I pm'ed you my address for Lvl5 as I was on the approved list for that status. However, my username isn't listed on the most recent list.
Sorry for late reply,got your address,shares will come tmr. Wink

Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Apply reason:Hello, I am a college student, and I love croptocurrency ,I am very interested in it,it`s  very cool, I hope I can learn something from it.
And ITC, It is a wonderful pos coin and free distributed. I like this way. it will be green and energy saving.
I will do my best to promote ITC coin.Hope I can get a share.
Thanks! Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
Apply Type: lv2
Apply reason:I have two small mine, if I can offer some support. And I will be at the forum, micro-blog inside sounding publicity. In order to let him further promotion to our life. Thank you, I wish it will be better tomorrow.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

OP, I pm'ed you my address for Lvl5 as I was on the approved list for that status. However, my username isn't listed on the most recent list.
Sorry for late reply,got your address,shares will come tmr. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
it seems your distribution is very selective
i applied for lv2
as i see im qualified by the rules but im not in both list
well, its your coin and you can do to it what you like
good luck all
Activity: 56

Dear dev

Thank you for your hard work

Hope to get my piece

Activity: 142
Apply Type: lv2

Apply reason: ITC is a very special coin.Its free&fair distribution,and is POS. I want it. you know, my position is Jr. Member,but Posts and activity just 31,far from 80+posts.I am  Chinese, my English is poor,so I read more than write,you can check my  Registered Date,and china government banned Facebook&Twitter,we have to use proxy to surf Facebook&Twitter,that's why my FB&Twitter have little fans.
I try to apply lv2,and I will try my best to spread this coin to my family&friend.hope I can get through,Thank you! Wink

Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004213479316
Twitter : https://twitter.com/abgareth
Activity: 164
Apply type:lv2
Apply reason:i am the altcoins supposter  and i think itc is the best fair coin for every people . so i want to make contribution for it . if i can be a menber of this coin , i will do more for it.
Facebook requirements also met.
  Wallet address will be posted in FB.
FB :Riko
https://www.facebook.com/riko.yau
Activity: 28
good job! I LOVE it.... Can i can get  Lv2 Cheesy thank you.

FB username: 黄铜

Activity: 123
I applied for lv1  thinks
Activity: 30
 NOW,POS is very cool,On  bit son POS coins is many people to buy. i like it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 138
To receive my coins. Thank you very much, I will continue to support the ITC, to let more people know ITC
Activity: 250
Apply reason:Hello, I am a college student, in the study of virtual currency in the knowledge of your coin now, I am very interested in, very cool, the next LTC miracle is very likely that your coin, I hope to help you what, I sincerely hope that you can give me a copy, it will be my most precious things, Smiley

Activity: 247
BTT Account: xinyichao
Apply type: lv2
Apply reason: i am a Active member in BTT so I've got the project information at the beginning , as a fans of pos , Fair and Free Distribute and green power is what i love .  i think information coin will be catch up with step of Blackcoin because so high level members's join in and support it. if i can be a part of this group ,i can support to design some pic for this project ,and push to launch in exchange platform , and i will post some threads in others forum to enlarge the influence .why i apply for lv2 ,because of my fb not match lv4 , anyway , what i hopeness is  join in the team ,that's honer.
Face book: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008213886087
I will post my wallet address and other information in FB.

Activity: 5
I always don‘t concentrate all new coins,but I really believe the Information Coin is the special one,I am completely infatuated with it!Can I apply for lv0 or lv1?
Activity: 277
Hi dev, I don't have facebook and twitter, but I can promote ITC in QQ groups and Chinese forums.

I have post a new thread about ITC in coin38.org which is official forum of btc38.com. btc38.com is one of the biggest altcoin exchanges in China.

http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5897

Apply Type:lv2

I'll send a PM about my ITC address.

Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: