Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 9. (Read 35750 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 150
hi,This coin is great,Can I apply for LV2? If you can please add me ,thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i love it.. Lv1, Can i can get it..?

FB username: BensonBenson
BTT username: Bbeenn
Activity: 167
I applied for lv1 and left my wallet address on facebook, plz have a look.

cool project, it will go big!!!!
Activity: 140
I am lv0
It seems I cant  get~ Shocked
yeah
congratulation
im V0 too
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Apply Type: lv2
Apply reason:Hi,I just want to take apart in,and I will vote it in mintpal everyday until the coin added,thank you!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
let me int ,plz. I can promote ITC in QQ groups and Chinese forums,also my website.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Apply type:lv1
   Apply reason:I am a new guy about crypto coins,my friend advice me to get this coins,and I already sent the ITC coins info to all my friends.If I got this coins,i will do definitely promote this coins.thanks

Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/brian.choi.98892
   Twitter:xxx
   Reddit:xxx

Post my wallet address on FB,glad to see your coins,thanks.

Edit: I will create a Kakao Talk group chat about ITC to promote it,so all my friends will got this POS coins info,devs pls count me in the community.So appreciate.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This is not the final list, we have 2 people checking different parts,the progress is different,please wait for the final whole list,you will get the satisfied answer. Smiley
We will never miss a good member.

OP, I pm'ed you my address for Lvl5 as I was on the approved list for that status. However, my username isn't listed on the most recent list.
Activity: 238
Activity: 182
I want to join it too,could you let me in? Dev. Huh Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Shares will send soon,please check it later,and continue support our community,thanks buddies.

I didn't make the list however had all the requirements for level 3 and applied 2 days ago. Any chance I could get added? Thanks Smiley
Activity: 122
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
could i join it?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't have a FACEBOOK. How do I get?  Smiley
Activity: 368
This is not the final list, we have 2 people checking different parts,the progress is different,please wait for the final whole list,you will get the satisfied answer. Smiley

ah nice to know Cheesy
Activity: 12
Activity: 132
omg ! The second list,I applied lv2  today,but this is no my id,but i will continue to support the community.
lol
Congratulations to the winner
Activity: 182
I am lv0
It seems I cant  get~ Shocked
Activity: 392

Ah ok, I will continue to hope. Thanks for the swift reply! Smiley
Activity: 14
Pages:
Jump to: