Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 24. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Apply Type:lv1
Reasons:ITC is a wonderful pos coin and free distributed. I like this way. it will be green and energy saving. My facebook is active and meet the requirement.
i love ITC. i posted wallet address in facebook. i will do my best to promote itc.
thx dev
Activity: 126
Apply Type: lv2
The more strict, the higher the value of the coin, the more praise from everyone.
This is a great project, the development team is very rigorous, admirable. I want to be a part of it, I will actively trying to promote.
I will go to the facebook application now,thanks. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So do I need to have facebook account also?

I ended my FB account a few months ago and don't plan on creating a new one.

This would hinder the success of ITC because a lot of BTT members don't have a FB account.
Activity: 2

Reasons:I like the coin and it seems  to be a new kind of encryption of currency ! I'm  Look forward to it!

Wallet address has  be posted on Facebook,thank you .
Activity: 140
Apply Type:lv3
Reasons:It looks very interesting,it also requires excellent social skill.To join will be my pleasure

Activity: 12

Reasons: I'm quite new into cryptocurrencies and this Coin seems to be a very interesting new kind of coin and I would really like to try it out Smiley

I left the comment on your facebookwall and hope to get some of the coins Wink

ECF
Activity: 42

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,ITC Community

We have added ITC to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Big ECC GIVEAWAY before 20.April
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20ECC(ECC Details);
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 20 April,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.

ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030

Happy trading !
Activity: 1
Lv1

Basically i am a Forex trader.I have invested alot of  money in forex but After Launch of Cryptoccoins i was waiting for a good coin with bright future and it is the reason i am in.

Wallet is posted on Facebook.

Check and credit my coins

Thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LV:1
I'm interested in the coin,I'm active on btt and focus on the coin ,I hope to get one share.
I had Posted my wallet address on FB now.
Thanks!
Activity: 406
Waiting for result Smiley

I want This coin!!
Activity: 19
Application for Lv. 1

Reason: Exist before 2014.1.15     40 friends+  and 20 posts+ ,high quality.

I had Posted wallet on FB now.

Thanks!
Activity: 238
Anyone received shares so far?
Activity: 539
this coin is much harder than comm, hope lucky .
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Applying for;

3. lv3 user 3 shares/person(50):

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/ilgunf
Wallet; JYA4sth3haNvEfJDbi2BiXTndZScLUvQrH
Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!
nothing fair and free about forcing people to use facebook.  remove the facebook requirement if you want better support

The DEV is FB'S MAN? Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 238
please dont lose your wallet like comm did  Tongue

wow, I did not know it. It is a big failure...

not such a huge failure.. happened with FAC also... and it's doing pretty ok...

Also the wallet was published in the OP and the address will be locked in the blockchain, so nobody has access to this address. The total amount of coins will be simply reduced from 1 billion coins to 800 million coins.
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
please dont lose your wallet like comm did  Tongue

wow, I did not know it. It is a big failure...

not such a huge failure.. happened with FAC also... and it's doing pretty ok...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Just submit my application. Great to know the result. And glad to involve in it and promote it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Apply Type:lv5
Reasons:  I'm a serious BTT member with >600 qualified posts.  I invest on NXT. I'm also interested in the free and fair distributed PoS coins, like FAC and COMM. I own their stakes and provide my support to promotion.  
My facebook has been built since 2011 and owned >100 friends. I think I am fully qualified.  I'd like to involve in your nice coin. Great PoS concept and with a serious distribution model. I'd like to get my shares and promote it with my best efforts.

Thank you.
You are in but need follow the op,we will start to distribute tmr,and follow the op you can get the shares,go ahead buddy.

Thank you. As I said in my PM sent to you,  I will have a long flight trip tomorrow evening. That just miss the launch time.  I can visit the internet till 17th April evening. I'm not sure if I still have the chance..

Just arrived.  Hope I am not so later.
Pages:
Jump to: