Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 20. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
dev:

Do something about the facebook requirement, not fair for other people that do not wish to have a facebook account.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
the wallet is still using openssl c vesion, plz fix this

and add a digital sign

it should have already been done...
Activity: 392
thanks for accepting me, this is my first ipo, i have one question if anyone can answer, what is the "unlock wallet" used for?

Hey, congrats! Because this is a POS coin, if you lock your wallet with a passphrase then you need to unlock it in order to earn interest on your stake.
Activity: 448
thanks for accepting me, this is my first ipo, i have one question if anyone can answer, what is the "unlock wallet" used for?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I received my lv3 stake. Thank you very much! Happy to be part of this project!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I'll give this a try, assuming I am not too late.

Apply Type: lv5

Applying for Lvl 5, as I have 500+ posts, many that I consider of decent quality. I have offered suggestions to several devs and posted in numerous threads here in the alt coin section. Although this doesn't relate directly to cryptocurrencies, I have moderated a forum before so I understand the need to find the best people to get the coins to. You don't want people who will disrupt your forum/trolls nor people who don't value the coins at all, and dump immediately. I'm the type that tends to hold coins too long ... so it's sort of the opposite problem for me.

My FB account is several years old, but I'm not a big FB person, so it may be lacking. But it does appear that I squeak by on the min. requirements, with 20+ friends, 15+ posts. Just don't expect high social activity. I realized after thinking about it that the FB requirement most likely is just to rule out cheaters and those applying more than once, so it does make sense as a requirement. If you feel my FB page isn't the most social, or that I haven't been a member here long enough to get lvl 5, feel free to bump me down to a lower level ... I'd be happy to get anything at all.
Activity: 392
Apply Type:lv3

Reasons: I'm an active member of this board and I try my best to contribute to it when I can. I think this is quite possibly the most promising distribution method I have yet seen and I would like to be a part of it. I recently signed up for community coin - I still have my all my coins other than the ones I donated to the multipool. I would certainly be looking to contribute to Information Coin in a similar way.

I have only just enough posts to apply for level 3, if they are not deemed of high enough quality in sufficient quality then perhaps you could bump me down to level 2?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
please guide me how to start mining step by step is highly appreciated
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Thank you for the initial distribution, but I applied for LV5 here, not sure why I am listed as LV4 in the list and only received 400k coins?  I believe I meet all the requirements for LV5.
Activity: 126
i am grateful to be part of this great coin.i have enter paraphrase my wallet is unlocked will it start mining automatically or i have to do something
Activity: 615
Thank you, I have received my shares
Ready for Information Coin (ITC)  Cheesy
Activity: 155
i want konw if i was missed Cry  i was already post my apply in fackbook  plz check and see my feedback,thank you

me too .I'm depressed that i did not received my shares .
Activity: 138
Expect to get my share
Activity: 476
Thanks, I received my shares.

Maybe we should start to collect some pledges for a multipool.
I pledge 10k ITC for the creation of a multipool.
All others, who have already got their stake should also pledge some ITC.

i am level 3 and pledge 6k

Do you keep the list?
Activity: 238
Thanks, I received my shares.

Maybe we should start to collect some pledges for a multipool.
I pledge 10k ITC for the creation of a multipool.
All others, who have already got their stake should also pledge some ITC.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
i want konw if i was missed Cry  i was already post my apply in fackbook  plz check and see my feedback,thank you
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The first part shares sent,except those missing the wallet address,please tell us your address,after 3 days if still no reply your membership cancelled.
If possible please open your wallet solo, :)Minting will work in 24 hours.

Do you still give a chance to those who got rejected from a higher level and will reapply to a much lower level? It seems like I got rejected and not so lucky.
Sure need to post the reason why choose you,or do something for the community Smiley
Activity: 916
The first part shares sent,except those missing the wallet address,please tell us your address,after 3 days if still no reply your membership cancelled.

Do you still give a chance to those who got rejected from a higher level and will reapply to a much lower level? It seems like I got rejected and not so lucky.
Activity: 406
so lucky , I am on the list . Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: