Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 19. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I don't have a facebook account but got 300+ posts, so..

Apply type: lv4
 Apply reason: This coin might skyrocket to the moon!
 Facebook page:xxx
 Twitter:xxx
 Reddit:xxx

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Another update:
   There so many people complain about that Facebook things.We don't want to block any good member.
   So from now on,the BTT apply format can be like this:
   Apply type:lv5
   Apply reason:xxx
   Facebook page:xxx
   Twitter:xxx
   Reddit:xxx
If you post the link we will take them into consideration.Thanks. Wink
the wallet is still using openssl c vesion, plz fix this

and add a digital sign

it should have already been done...
Will tell the dev again,and fix soon.
Guys give us some time,we are not full job crypto staff,we need to work,and spend most of the spare time checking.We want to act as a starter,as the op said,after the distribution,it is a coin for every member.Like bitcoin,satoshi disappeared for years,still work well,so after distribution,we will still be active but not controll all the things,Higher level more responsibility.
And now we are busy checking be patient thanks.I saw many good member very qualified,it is just not your turn,not mean you are rejected. ;)There are a lot chances.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Apply Type:lv1
Reasons:ITC is a wonderful pos coin and free distributed. I like this way. it will be green and energy saving. My facebook is active and meet the requirement.
i love ITC. i posted wallet address in facebook. i will do my best to promote itc.
thx dev

hope to get one share.
a
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
I hope that I'm not too late.

Apply Type: lv1

Reason: I will do my best to promote ITC coin. I like POS coins because they consumes very less energy as compared to POW coins.

Wallet is posted on FB

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Still don't undestand why I'm not applied  Angry
Well, can you anyway send one coin, so we can test how exchange wallet will acting with your coin.
I will not asking that anymore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please remove your address here as you don't want to get blacklisted or get this thread closed by moderators.
Done. Didn't know that new rule.
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Dev, just messaged you regarding setting up the block explorer. Let me know if that qualifies as VIP. See my sig for a sample of what I run for someone else.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
If you haven't been added please go re-read OP and re-apply. I just re-applied again after I noticed I applied for the wrong level for example. But there was a mistake with OP. Lv5 doesn't state that you should have a Sr membership, it only show 'member'.

And of course just relax and wait patiently just like me  Grin

I also applied for lvl 5 based on the number of quality posts requirement, but am sort of confused now if it requires a sr membership. If you look at the list of those who received stakes, the membership level doesn't seem to be a requirement. And in the OP, it states a certain membership level OR number of posts, not AND.

So I am not sure if it matters or not. Or if it does matter, I would expect a lot of people have applied incorrectly, including myself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Well, can you anyway send one coin, so we can test how exchange wallet will acting with your coin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please remove your address here as you don't want to get blacklisted or get this thread closed by moderators.
If you haven't been added please go re-read OP and re-apply. I just re-applied again after I noticed I applied for the wrong level for example. But there was a mistake with OP. Lv5 doesn't state that you should have a Sr membership, it only show 'member'.

And of course just relax and wait patiently just like me  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
im one of the early applier, still havent got a stake. am i rejected  Huh
Activity: 335
Remaining patient  Wink
Double checked my application just in case, looking forward to being involved.

Hopefully another list will be up soon  Grin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
I have received the stake, thanks!  Grin

Patience everyone guys!
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
JX....

Dude... if you did make it onto the distribution list you just blacklisted yourself by posting your wallet address.
The list that was put up was just the first bit of distribution... it's not yet the final list. So you might have still gotten your share.
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Got my stake! Thanks Cheesy

Guys... read the post by the Dev... the list was the first SECTION of distribution... not the final list... you might still gt your stake... wait until the dev says "distribution is finished" before saying "why not me?".
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Apply Type:lv4
   Reasons: full member and nearly 300 posts and a very old FB account with plenty of friends and posts  Wink
I might not have applied for the right level so I'll apply again.
Activity: 448
thanks for accepting me, this is my first ipo, i have one question if anyone can answer, what is the "unlock wallet" used for?

Hey, congrats! Because this is a POS coin, if you lock your wallet with a passphrase then you need to unlock it in order to earn interest on your stake.

thank you so much. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: