Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 3. (Read 35750 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I wanted to send 200 INFORMATION COINS but it says all the balance is in stake so I can't send it..How can I send 200 coins out? Smiley
You have to wait untill your coins finish staking, then you can send
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Apply Type:lv2

Reason:I will support this coin and spread this coin in china.thans.
i will apply for it in facebook.
Activity: 61
Applying for :lv1
Reason: I like pure POS coins and I think ITC will be the future.  it is just the right time to lanuch. So I'm in.THX
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Applying for :lv3
Reason:I will support this coin to make it success and try my best to bring in more people. let me in.
MY wallet address WILL BE LIST ON FACEBOOK
Activity: 119
Lv5 16/20
Lv4 12/30
Lv3 31/50
Lv2 73/80
Lv1 83/165

thank you .brother.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dear dev team , thanks for your ITC project with fair and free distibution . as a member of bitcointalk ,i'm not a applier who post in btt in a very short period of time just only for wanna get ITC , please confirm.

Name:   alicex
Activity:   84
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   January 06, 2014, 03:49:47 AM

APPLY LV : LV2
Reasons : i join in btt at the beginning of 2014 , i learn more from here , from pow to pow+pos  then to pos , from gen 1.0 to gen 2.0.many coin born and died , because there's no really fans be with them, when i saw ITC ,The high requirements of the examination conditions i know maybe it's very difficult to apply for it but it certainly had me riveted . i think a really fans then can be join in , i am .yes  , i am..

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alicex.hu

what ever ( successfully or otherwise ) , i still thanks your team for give us a nice project.

i will apply for it in facebook. thanks again
Activity: 262
Lv5 16/20
Lv4 12/30
Lv3 31/50
Lv2 73/80
Lv1 83/165
Activity: 115
Cryptocurrencies is future
Activity: 490
I like this coins idea so much and this i think it will be strong in the future. Wink Wink Smiley
Activity: 294
I wanted to send 200 INFORMATION COINS but it says all the balance is in stake so I can't send it..How can I send 200 coins out? Smiley
Activity: 130
Apply type: I wish to apply for level 2.

Apply reason: The reasons why I wish to apply are because I like the pure POS aproach and I'm really interested in what the impact will be in cryptoland, what effects will come in terms of adaptation by other minters for example, and sure enough how the markets react. That and I'm a fan of crypto's and I'd be fool to pass on an opportunity like this.

BTT requirement :member above or 129 post+ high quality posts:

Check, there's 129 posts and sure enough those include some from the 'pre-giveaway-ban era' but rest assured there's more than 300 good posts. Hey, there's even some funny pictures Smiley

Name:   echopisces
Activity:    129
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:   April 19, 2013, 06:56:35 AM

'Facebook' requirement :

I just disabled FB two weeks ago after three years. I'm on Twitter tho, @echopisces, I've had this account for ages but been using it actively since december 2013:
Activity: 4
this coin is nice,apply lv1
Activity: 119
confirm why so slow? I gave some coins to my friend , long time to confirm
Activity: 262
omg itc is on the polo
Activity: 238
Apply Type:lv3
   Reasons:my friend,my workgroup join itc community.and i look good at it too,itc will spread the world.so i'm in.
please check,thanks
Activity: 135
I really appreciate ITC distribution rules, so you can prevent the distribution of too concentrated. If I am fortunate enough to be able to apply to the ITC, I'll be in my circle of friends to share, share more, and let itc more dispersed, I believe, the more valuable the more widely spread.

I hope itc able to achieve greater success.
Activity: 125
Apply Type:lv1
   Reasons: I am having 80+ posts, and always look for the creative coins in the community, with friendly potential feature. I will do the promotion for the coins.
  Facebook requirements also met.
  Wallet address will be posted in FB
 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002536216793
 Grin Grin
Activity: 56
when you begin distribution of this coin  Huh
It's already being distributed (I know at least 2 people that got their share) but at the moment the dev seems away (asleep maybe).

If you applied recently, like I did, give it at least 12-24 hours

Wait for my stake

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 70
when you begin distribution of this coin  Huh
It's already being distributed (I know at least 2 people that got their share) but at the moment the dev seems away (asleep maybe).

If you applied recently, like I did, give it at least 12-24 hours
Pages:
Jump to: