Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 30. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Applyed for Level 1 on FB

Reason:
I am very interested in ITC and in POS coins in generally. I like the fair distribution approach.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
sure, ill bite.
applying for lvl 5

i have 600+ posts
6+ year old facebook with posts and friends

very active in the community
helped develop counterparty GUI (css/java)
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Nice... I just mined 0 ITC?!?! lol

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Apply Type: lv5
Reasons:  I'm an active member on the forums and big believer in POS coins, or any coin with limited distribution such as InformationCoin.  I love this concept!

Best,
Mortimer452
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Applied for LV5

Reasons: Big fan of POS coins.  Fair distribution & relatively limited supply.

Many friends on FB

Thanks
Activity: 294
I am applying for the level 5 as I have a facebook account over a year old and over 1k friends, twitter with 500 organic followers, coin blog for giveaways of coin and coin news and very active participant in in crypto community and here.. My facebook is elleyan going there to apply now..I will make a lovely blog post for the coin and also I can host giveaways if you need help with those. I am also well known in the POLONIEX TROLLBOX and have already gotten 2 coins on POLONIEX. Grin
Activity: 742
LOL, so many member apply for that.
can't wait for the result. Grin
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Blockchain is stuck again...I'm gonna try mining with my laptop to move blocks...
Activity: 483
Apply type lv2

Reason: I am really sure, this coin will be successfull and I will be richie!

My wallet on FB: https://www.facebook.com/informationCoin/posts/287264501440812?stream_ref=10
Activity: 2
LV1

REASON: Very good coin distributed freely and main thing it is POS which is now very famous .Very good effort to support comunity All the Best for Coin

Wallet is posted on facebook
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Apply Type:lv2
Reasons:
I like Free distibution coin,
that I don't have GPU to mining other coins.
And I will help this coin, I can build a website or forum, promotion this coin.
Activity: 420
Apply Type:LV5
Reasons: I'm an avid believer of POS coins, holding long term, and involved with crypto transactions for real world goods and services.
Dev - posted on Facebook. Thanks.
Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!
Apply Type:LV2

Pure POS and pure energy saving coin,and free coins too.

of course I will support ITC.
Activity: 560
Reasons:As the pos cryptocurrency arise, such as faircoin, communitycoin. I think the IFC  who stand on the giant's shoulders will
            have a great destiny than the other coins. It has a great distribution based on balance of  justice and priority. I think this
            distribution is great.
            My facebook name is Cook Jason. And I have 1 year experience in BTC security, mining, altcoin and so on. I will do my best
            to make the coin success.

Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
so strict ,very intresting, I will be in!
Reasons:Fair coin!Green coin!Free coin!My bitcointalk id have more than 80 posts.
thx DEV. please confirm.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
BE INTERESTED .I WANT GET SOME ITC TOO.
Activity: 210
Reasons:ITC is a pos coin and free distributed. I like this way. it will not wast energy. My bitcointalk id have more than 80 posts and already a member class. My facebook is active and meet the requirement.
thx DEV. please confirm.
Activity: 186
Applaying for LVL4 membership. If it would be too late for LVL4 add me into LVL3.

I'm a full member, already long on BTT. I join only best selected coins communities (NXT, NEM, NAS) and believe POS coins are future.

MY FB and TT accounts links sent on PM. Won't post it here. Information is everything right?

I can help with polish translation. Since it's quite common skill on BTT i reserve first place in line Wink I can promote ITC on polish version of reddit too.
I would also like to share some of my stake of coins with other active Poles to promote it.

I would like to see information coin getting it's own unique stratedy of development.
Gonna start promoting ITC when more details about it will be uncovered.
Activity: 535
Annual POS rate:
Year-1: 10%
Year-2: 8%
Year-3: 6%
Year-4: 4%
Year-5: 2%
After 5 years it will stay at 2%?
Activity: 14
Any member without a qualified Facebook account will not be accepted,thanks.It is the rule. Wink
Later you can buy some.
And pm apply will not available,everything need to be transparent.No ipo,no btc,no scam,dont need give anything,just take your share,join in our group.
We will not care whether you are a dumper just care your quality. Wink
Buy and Sell it is your choice.We will say nothing. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: