Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 31. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
https://nxtforum.org/
HI, i would love to apply

Apply Type:lvl3
Reasons: I'm a big fan of PoS, I love all PoS coins especially those that distributes for free!

unfortunately I do not use facebook.

please consider my application!
thank you!
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Oh nice, the new trend. Creating Community-shitcoins. What will ne next?
If you don't like it, go elsewhere. There is plenty of threads on BTT, I'm sure you'll find your "non-shitcoin".

There are actually to few non shit coins around..
Love can apply for
Free is better than IPO
Fair is the most important

STOP MAKING SHITCOINS!!!!!!

You're shouting at the wind..
There is a new wave of clone coins coming
You never know which coin will succeed. ITC has advantage in form of lot of devs as stakeholders.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
If you don't like it, go elsewhere. There is plenty of threads on BTT, I'm sure you'll find your "non-shitcoin".

Love can apply for
Free is better than IPO

you know they keeps saying this shit, but they are the first that actually acquire and dump them into oblivion
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Love can apply for
Free is better than IPO

The block stuck because no one mining at this time,the dev put some hashes in it.Really want to distribute soon.And we will have a lot of devs to deal with these technique staff.
Yeah, wallet moved forward, currently at 1078 block. It seems that we have to little distribute it Wink

Still need to follow the op,we will never change the rule dont worry.If you meet the rule just come.First come better member first get. Wink
I've already sent my application as first member right after 8AM GMT Wink https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annpure-posinformation-coin-itc-fair-free-distibution-571907
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!

Love can apply for
Free is better than IPO

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Lv1
i am new to crypto world.And fan of Pos coin but did not have money to start.Thanks to this great coin.

wallet posted on FB
Activity: 14
The block stuck because no one mining at this time,the dev put some hashes in it.Really want to distribute soon.And we will have a lot of devs to deal with these technique staff.
Yeah, wallet moved forward, currently at 1078 block. It seems that we have to little distribute it Wink

Still need to follow the op,we will never change the rule dont worry.If you meet the rule just come.First come better member first get. Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Love can apply for
Free is better than IPO
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Information-Coin, please check your PM. Thanks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Apply Type:LV3
Reason:One of the best coin of 2014, and I'm sure it will have a nice future.

Has there been a wallet update or something? My wallet is stuck on block 1076 and no longer wants to sync.

Find this issue,I am contacting with the dev,and later will make some update,thanks. Smiley
If anyone can fix it soon also good.The dev is a little busy now.
Has there been a wallet update or something? My wallet is stuck on block 1076 and no longer wants to sync.
+1, my wallet also stuck at 1076.
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Apply Type:lv3
Reasons: I will try ITC to achieve massive adoption.
Pages:
Jump to: