Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 29. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Apply Type: lv3
Reasons: Active member of forum 170+ high quality posts, always looking to promote new decent coins on the Internet and to my friends. Looks like a great POS coin, and I plan to be a long term holder.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Apply Type: lv5

Reasons: I am a webmaster of wanbizu.com.
And I can Promote ITC.
now I already Published articles about ITC.
http://www.wanbizu.com/xinbi/20140417134.html
At the end of the article wrote my Wallet address.
JLeDCywn1T5AQdGbK3LPnQ9mq1wwRmNYtF
Thank you!
Activity: 278
wow! it seems very popular Grin
Activity: 322
Apply type : LV 3
Reasons : I am very active member on this forum and also a long term holder of POS coins.
I will help in keeping the order in forum and keeping trolls to the minimum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Apply Type:lv5
Reasons:
- almost 2000 posts, old facebook account
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Is anyone else "mining" with their wallets?
I've mined 14 blocks with mine cos the blockchain was stuck... so I figured someone's gotta do it...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Apply Type: LV5 (if lv5 is already full, then lv4)

Reasons:
My BTT account was registered in Nov 2013. I've made so far 488+ posts. I'm a Full Member.
My FB account is more than 3 years old (date registered: Nov 2010). I have 400+ friends and also enough posts.
I'm a believer of POS coins, holding long term, and experienced in cryptos. I'm also very active and will do my best to support ITC.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Apply Type:lv2

Reasons:
Firstly the registered date is December 28, 2013, 03:17:18 PM and I have 100+ posts.
Secondly I'll help promote ITC, like vote and spread it to everyone who visit nxtchina.org.(I'm one of moderators in the informational  website and I'm glad to share this nice coin information)
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Apply type:lv1
I am a newbie,but very active on facebook,please check my facebook.And I already post my apply there thanks. Wink
Activity: 2
Apply Lvl 1

Love coin with fair distribution, low energy and hope be part in this community  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
I applied for lvl5 on Facebook.

I send a message on facebook with the credentials.

500+ posts

Activity: 98

Thanks
Activity: 376
Merit: 300
apply type: lv3

Reasons:
1. have 212 posts on this forum, hope that most of them are high-quality (at least, that was the intention)
2. no facebook, but I'm a mathematician, wrote a paper about Nxt forging algo: https://nxtforum.org/transparent-forging/math-of-nxt-forging/
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
apply type:level 3

reason:want to show my support on anti-mining coin  Cheesy
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Apply type:lv4 or lv5

I will Help you in Graphic , Translation To me and Promoting\Supporting and administrating Community to Keep ongoing support in different way Voting promoting ..etc Wish to get Lv5 share it would perfect to participate in this project..Thanks
FB is here https://www.facebook.com/informationCoin/posts/250053398515200?comment_id=567472&offset=0&total_comments=14

Thanks
Activity: 2
Apply For:Lv1
Reason: I am active on facebook,and love this coin Kiss
Will leave my wallet address on facebook. Wink
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Reasons:

a.Date Registered:   February 25, 2014, 03:59:03 PM
b.Posts:   >80
c.I have to say that this is the best distribution strategy I have ever met although I'm just qualified to apply lv2. I'll contribute 300 votes in exchange like Mintpal. Suppose that there are 400 shareholders, if everyone can give 300 votes in mintpal then there will be 300*345 = 103,500!
You can see my profile and posts.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wqdqszj-258008
I will keep my words.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Reasons:
I am VERY  active on this forum,also with effort to push and promot the new coins, and I will recommand my friends to join in this  coins.
let's party about the new coin.
wallet address left on the FB.
if i get the coins, i will do my best to promote it.
it's great, looks very fair. i like it. hope it will success.
Activity: 280
Apply Type:lv5
Reasons:
I am a chinese translater on this forum,I know lots of coins how can become success Smiley,I will do my best to help information coin.
I have lots of love altcoin friends,I can promote informationcoin to them.
I am a market manager of www.ecoinfund.com,I can help information coin list on this exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: