Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][ZNP] ZonePay ICO POW/POS 30 sec blocks Masternodes [ZNP][PRE-ANN] - page 2. (Read 6416 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I like ico's but I dont love this one for some reason.
I'll keep watching and see if that changes.
Good luck to everyone.
What is wrong with this ICO?

Do you feel that the DEV should consider my suggestions about Yobit ICO?
Yobit is the perfect exchange for this ICO ,
i would suggest the same dev
thanks

Again I will only hold it on yobit if they can agree to these

There is no minimum price (I will remove the 0.000025 per 1 coin from the Ann too)

The 1,000,000 coins will all be sold, 0 burnt.

If we hit 25btc then the ICO has to be stopped (Will not except anything over 25btc

If we do not hit 25btc then the ICO will continue to run the Full 5-7 days then it would be BTC raised / 1,000,000 ZNP to get the base price of ZNP

To me those terms are not hard to adhere too if I have to stick to their terms
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Good luck to everyone.

Yobit is the perfect exchange for this ICO ,
i would suggest the same dev
thanks
Right off to work on ZNP now Any inputs just PM or post it on thread  Wink
Voting Poll has been locked.

It seems the users have chosen Quark as the new algorithm for ZNP So I will get onto that today Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Good luck to everyone.

Not that. If I decide to gave my money to a dev team, its because I have faith in the team, not the platform hosting the sale.
I just dont like the idea, pitch, ect. I dont see the roi for an investor myself. It's possible I missed it, but if I did then others will too.
I will be watching like I said earlier.

You have not missed anything yet, Dev has not even started - he is just discussing plans.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Good luck to everyone.

Not that. If I decide to gave my money to a dev team, its because I have faith in the team, not the platform hosting the sale.
I just dont like the idea, pitch, ect. I dont see the roi for an investor myself. It's possible I missed it, but if I did then others will too.
I will be watching like I said earlier.
legendary
Good luck to everyone.

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Good luck to everyone.
legendary
watching this ...

seems quite interesting ...

#crysx
Lets see how this goes. I have been telling Nightz to use Yobit ICO.

After Yobit burns the unspent ICO coins, Yobit should have a coin swap while the ZPN wallets at Yobit are in "maintenance mode" - with no withdrawals or buying/selling allowed.

Coin swap immediately after ICO will help to create a new coin that does not have an UGLY BURN ADDRESS in its block explorer.

I spoke about this in page 2 and 3 of this thread.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
watching this ...

seems quite interesting ...

#crysx
legendary
The only problem that I see with Yobit ICO is that they will always burn excess coins.

But I suggest YOBIT ICO for transparency. I have seen UNSPEAKABLE HORROR in this crypto environment. This is why we need proper checks and balances with adequate security measures, even if the DEV makes all the rules.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

This will be fine, if YOBIT fully understand your terms and conditions. This means that Yobit will sell the ICO coins at 2500 sats, then distribute the leftover in proportion to how much they bought initially,

OR

We pay for ICO and receive coins in proportion to how much we paid, ICO must not exceed 25 BTC.

The second one I made bold of course. which is why I would prefer a Trusted Escrow

Unfortunately, Yobit have their own ICO Rules:

New ICO rules:
 - 0%/50%/100% buy wall (ico price)
 - 4 days ICO fund holding period (for devs)

I do not see them as strict, I would have 0 issues with that but they would have to listen to mine to

Yeah that may be difficult, I've never heard of any custom arrangements for ICO's on Yobit, and to be honest their support is not wonderful so that may be an issue.

This will be fine, if YOBIT fully understand your terms and conditions. This means that Yobit will sell the ICO coins at 2500 sats, then distribute the leftover in proportion to how much they bought initially,

OR

We pay for ICO and receive coins in proportion to how much we paid, ICO must not exceed 25 BTC.

The second one I made bold of course. which is why I would prefer a Trusted Escrow

New ICO rules:

I do not see them as strict, I would have 0 issues with that but they would have to listen to mine to
legendary

OR

New ICO rules:

OR

legendary

My suggestion is straightforward:

- Yobit handles the ICO, burns the excess coins and DISABLES withdrawals and trade, even though members will see their balances in their Yobit accounts

- Yobit handles the coin swap, to enable you to conveniently change the algorithm, and also to eliminate the ugly burn address.

- Yobit enables withdrawals after the coin swap. You now have a clean coin, a clean block explorer (no ugly burn address) on a clean exchange = 3 birds killed with one stone.

1. Yobit could handle it yes but it would be on my terms too, which would be.

There is no minimum price (I will remove the 0.000025 per 1 coin from the Ann too)

If we hit 25btc then the ICO has to be stopped (Will not except anything over 25btc

If we do not hit 25btc then the ICO will continue to run the Full 5-7 days then it would be BTC raised / 1,000,000 ZNP to get the base price of ZNP

This will be fine, if YOBIT fully understand your terms and conditions. This means that Yobit will sell the ICO coins at 2500 sats, then distribute the leftover in proportion to how much we bought initially,

OR

We pay for ICO, then wait till the end of the ICO period (5 -7 days later) to receive coins in proportion to how much we paid, ICO must not exceed 25 BTC.

Unfortunately, YOBIT have their own ICO rules:

New ICO rules:

- Yobit handles the ICO, burns the excess coins and DISABLES withdrawals and trade, even though members will see their balances in their Yobit accounts

- Yobit handles the coin swap, to enable you to conveniently change the algorithm, and also to eliminate the ugly burn address.

- Yobit enables withdrawals after the coin swap. You now have a clean coin, a clean block explorer (no ugly burn address) on a clean exchange = 3 birds killed with one stone.

1. Yobit could handle it yes but it would be on my terms too, which would be.

2. But I can do that right now without launching saving all that hassle of swapping and getting rid of some burn address

3. Again why do I need a swap when I can do it right now without injuring any party
legendary
What I suggest is that:

- We use YOBIT ICO to guarantee transparency

- That YOBIT does not allow withdrawal of coins throughout the ICO process.

- I suggest a coin swap through YOBIT, immediately after the ICO. This will help to eliminate the ugly burn address of leftover coins, and could also help with algorithm change, if necessary.

- We kill 3 birds with one stone by using YOBIT ICO:
  # Fair ICO
  # Coin-swap
  # Getting on an exchange.

I have been nothing but transparent so far mate.

And the way you suggest could be good but to me it's just a ugly way to get things done.

If I have a block ex upon launch with a trusted escrow person what would be the issue It shows Transparency and trust as it is not only you Who wants trust but me too. I will happily let someone like EARLZ or something do a code review too to help with the transparency.

What I suggest is that:

- I suggest a coin swap through YOBIT, immediately after the ICO. This will help to eliminate the ugly burn address of leftover coins, and could also help with algorithm change, if necessary.

# Fair ICO
  # Coin-swap

I have been nothing but transparent so far mate.

And the way you suggest could be good but to me it's just a ugly way to get things done.

If I have a block ex upon launch with a trusted escrow person what would be the issue It shows Transparency and trust as it is not only you Who wants trust but me too. I will happily let someone like EARLZ or something do a code review too to help with the transparency.
legendary
What I suggest is that:

# Fair ICO
  # Coin-swap

Pages:
Jump to: