Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][ZNP] ZonePay ICO POW/POS 30 sec blocks Masternodes [ZNP][PRE-ANN] - page 4. (Read 6416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

You don't want to do Yobit ICO, because you know that they will burn the excess coins, if the 1m ZNP are not bought within the given time frame.

I know that you want to distribute the excess (if there is an excess) to those that buy within the given time frame.

If you UNFORTUNATELY decide to use YOBIT ICO, but cannot sell all the 1m coins within 5 - 7 days of YOBIT ICO, they will burn the excess coins, AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE UGLY BURN ADDRESS ON YOUR BLOCK EXPLORER FOREVER.

I think your best option is to use an ESCROW, then allow people to stake their coins. We can get to yobit later.

No coins will be burnt

If we hit ico amount of 25btc then the price is 0.00002500

If we do not hit 25btc before the ico run time ends then the price will be the 1,000,000 ico coins divided by the btc raised so

say we make 12.5 btc it would be

12.5 btc / 1,000,000 which equals 0.00001250 per coin

You with me now
I UNDERSTAND NOW - I will get more ZPN if less BTC is made in ICO.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

You don't want to do Yobit ICO, because you know that they will burn the excess coins, if the 1m ZNP are not bought within the given time frame.

I know that you want to distribute the excess (if there is an excess) to those that buy within the given time frame.

If you UNFORTUNATELY decide to use YOBIT ICO, but cannot sell all the 1m coins within 5 - 7 days of YOBIT ICO, they will burn the excess coins, AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE UGLY BURN ADDRESS ON YOUR BLOCK EXPLORER FOREVER.

I think your best option is to use an ESCROW, then allow people to stake their coins. We can get to yobit later.

No coins will be burnt

If we hit ico amount of 25btc then the price is 0.00002500

If we do not hit 25btc before the ico run time ends then the price will be the 1,000,000 ico coins divided by the btc raised so

say we make 12.5 btc it would be

12.5 btc / 1,000,000 which equals 0.00001250 per coin

You with me now
legendary
Had response from Escrow

Name: OgNasty

I charge a 5% total fee for handling ICOs along with a 1% (0.01 BTC minimum) fee per transaction.  Quite expensive.  You could find someone cheaper.

What you think just go with it or like he said go with someone else really does not fuss me too much
Get an ICO that charges 1% fee.

5% of what?

Do what is best. It is your coin. ICOs are expensive. The Escrow simply wants a slice of your PROFITS  Tongue

WHY DON'T YOU TRY YOBIT ICO?

I presume he means a 5% fee of the ico amount which would be 1.25 btc

Then he requires 1% or 0.25 btc per tx. so 10 tx's would cost 2.5 btc

So I think I shall give him a miss as by the time the coins have been sent out there will be 0 btc left to put into this project.

If I can not find another trustworthy Escrow person then I will move my attention to getting an exchange to hold it

Had response from Escrow

I charge a 5% total fee for handling ICOs along with a 1% (0.01 BTC minimum) fee per transaction.  Quite expensive.  You could find someone cheaper.

What you think just go with it or like he said go with someone else really does not fuss me too much

5% of what?

Do what is best. It is your coin. ICOs are expensive. The Escrow simply wants a slice of your PROFITS  Tongue

I presume he means a 5% fee of the ico amount which would be 1.25 btc

Then he requires 1% or 0.25 btc per tx. so 10 tx's would cost 2.5 btc

So I think I shall give him a miss as by the time the coins have been sent out there will be 0 btc left to put into this project.

If I can not find another trustworthy Escrow person then I will move my attention to getting an exchange to hold it
legendary
Had response from Escrow

5% of what?

Had response from Escrow

I charge a 5% total fee for handling ICOs along with a 1% (0.01 BTC minimum) fee per transaction.  Quite expensive.  You could find someone cheaper.

ADDED TO ANN

SIDE PROJECTS

Node Provider ?? BTC

Coin Building (Pow, Pow/Pos, Pos) ?? BTC

Coin Building with feaures ie (Masternodes, Messaging, Webkit/Websites in wallet, Radio etc) ?? BTC

Windows Wallet ?? BTC

Linux Ubuntu Wallet ?? BTC (Can do soon as got my Ubuntu sys back Wink )

Block Explorer ?? BTC (Can do soon as got my Ubuntu sys back Wink )

Both windows and ubuntu wallets can be built statically or dynamically depending on what you need, If dynamic I can create an installer to make the process easier.

All side project Funds will be put Into ZonePay Wink
Just Awaiting response from the person I contacted to be escrow for this ICO and they are a very trusted member from what I can tell Wink  As soon as we finalize details I will post them on ANN along with a Timer
Can I get some PM'S off Mining Pools or am I going to have to PM you :p
Does it mean that 25,000 ZNP will be created by POW mining?

We need a block explorer before anything really commences.

Yes and already one step ahead mate read my post up

I said all wallets, source code & block ex will be released at the same time as the ico Wink
Do you have an ESCROW MEMBER that will monitor this ICO?

I Will have yes

who will escrow it?

That will be made Public for all to see Wink But it will be a Trustworthy Member/person you & me can trust alike
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

I said all wallets, source code & block ex will be released at the same time as the ico Wink

I Will have yes
who will escrow it?

I Will have yes
legendary

legendary

so the POS n masternodes is online now, n when will the ico n POW starts?

Yes Proof of stake and masternodes are both online. So when launched the only coins that will exist is those created from pow mining until ico is finished.

The ico will Run for 5 Days if we reach the 25btc sooner it will be closed upon that moment if we do not reach 25btc it will run the full 5 days then will be split 1,000,000 / BTC raised

Estimate the ICO to start in the next 2 - 3 days but could be sooner I will notify all of that tho Wink

Pow Starts at the same time the ico does Wink

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
so the POS n masternodes is online now, n when will the ico n POW starts?
Got you here, I will read through this later.

Nice to see you around mate Wink and no worries it won't be disappearing

masternode payment is 10 ZNP but POS is 3% yearly, maybe consider increasing POS rate, with this rate people will only make MNs

You will need 10k for 1 masternode, There will be 1mill ico coins meaning that can set up 100 masternodes

If that happened then the coin would become scarce due to the only coins being out there are from Pow Mining Wink

it will help the network and the market alike.

And i did state the REWARDS will not be changed Wink
How many coins will exist before POS commences?

Is it 1m ICO + 25K pow = 1,025,000 coins?

Please correct me if I am wrong?

Pos Starts at block 100
Pow stops at block 50,000

Now Pos has already started hence why you see the amount 1000007.17327213

So 1,000,000 coins staked produced 7.17327213 just after around 3hour's after i mined the first block with those coins in.

When it launches Pos & Pow will be running along side each other up until block 50,000

And Yes 1,000,000 is for the ico The only other coins that can be made are those from pow until the ico has ended and coins distributed

legendary
Got you here, I will read through this later.

Nice to see you around mate Wink and no worries it won't be disappearing

masternode payment is 10 ZNP but POS is 3% yearly, maybe consider increasing POS rate, with this rate people will only make MNs

You will need 10k for 1 masternode, There will be 1mill ico coins meaning that can set up 100 masternodes

If that happened then the coin would become scarce due to the only coins being out there are from Pow Mining Wink

it will help the network and the market alike.

And i did state the REWARDS will not be changed Wink
How many coins will exist before POS commences?

Is it 1m ICO + 25K pow = 1,025,000 coins?

Please correct me if I am wrong?
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
Interested !
Where is ICO underway?
Pages:
Jump to: