Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][ZNP] ZonePay ICO POW/POS 30 sec blocks Masternodes [ZNP][PRE-ANN] - page 3. (Read 6416 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
This coin needs the necessary safety measures put in place:

- to ensure that ICO coins do not exceed 1,000,000 ZNP

- to ensure that total ICO does not exceed 25 BTC.

- to ensure that ICO period is strictly adhered to.

Nightz, I suggest that you do YOBIT ICO, then do a coin swap through YOBIT if all coins are not bought, so that the ugly burn address is eliminated.

Yobit is trusted with ICO and coin swaps. The coin swap can be used to change the algorithm. What do you think?

But I can swap over the algo now without launching the coin saving hassle and confusion.

And please do not worry.

The only coins that exist for the ico will be 1,000,000 the extra 7 coins will be donated or something for a faucet or something like that not a lot I know. it was to test my settings on pos worked and they did

If I was to do it how you said that would entail alot of extra work and hassle as it will not be just yobit that has to update but all pools sites wallets etc

The ICO Max is 25BTC as soon as it hits that point if it does the ICO is finished any funds sent over the 25btc will be returned to the address they came from.

There will be a block ex when I decide to launch it so everybody can see I have nothing to hide there will only be 1,000,000 until the ico ends or until pow starts creating coins.

Yobit may be good but I do not want to give users of ZonePay the run around swapping over and confusing half of them so early on. I would rather do the changes before the ico, Wallets and pow start/released
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
This coin needs the necessary safety measures put in place:

- to ensure that ICO coins do not exceed 1,000,000 ZNP

- to ensure that total ICO does not exceed 25 BTC.

- to ensure that ICO period is strictly adhered to.

Nightz, I suggest that you do YOBIT ICO, then do a coin swap through YOBIT if all coins are not bought, so that the ugly burn address is eliminated.

Yobit is trusted with ICO and coin swaps. The coin swap can be used to change the algorithm. What do you think?

Poll added to the top of the Ann, I will leave it running until Thursday  Wink
You have already mined the ICO funds. Is it still possible to change algorithm?

Algo change is not hard to do Wink and when at the moment I am the only one with the coins there is no risk to user's either as all is before launch. 

The reason I am not rushing is I want all to be perfect including all builds across all platforms etc, And it will make for a better coin & community if i actually listen to the people
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
cool ico i will be watching  Roll Eyes
legendary
You have already mined the ICO funds. Is it still possible to change algorithm?
Interest on this one ,but why sha256?There are a lot of great algos out there (Quark,X11,X13..).

Well we have not officially launched yet as this is just the Pre - Ann.

I'm sure if enough would prefer a diff algo it's something i can look into changing before launch  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Interest on this one ,but why sha256?There are a lot of great algos out there (Quark,X11,X13..).
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Dont thing for an exchange would be a problem,never hold any ico , but feel it s not hard terms to respect!

I can send all exchanges the information needed regarding the ico and see what they say, Hopefully I'm not waiting around for how long

bittrex maybe?
Dont thing for an exchange would be a problem,never hold any ico , but feel it s not hard terms to respect!

I can send all exchanges the information needed regarding the ico and see what they say, Hopefully I'm not waiting around for how long
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
So many honest people would like to hold an ico ! i can show you passport, identity card and telephone , facebook or twitter account  anything you like to have and i can hold the ico for just 0.50 btc. it is ok for you?

Mate I'm just after someone we can all trust. I do not want to use anyone who has a risk of flight as that will jeopardise the project. The more trustworthy and the longer they have been around seems it would be the better way, If there was some sort of company I could use instead of an individual then I would.

And it's nice to know we do have some honest people out there Wink

yes it is true!  Must be very hards to be trusted form all partecipant! I am sure i am not the only honest people around here  Grin! you will find some  not expencive trustworthy...for sure!

Yep but I'm sure we can find somebody who we can all trust. Worst case scenario is an exchange holds it but they will have to adhere to my terms on the ico, Which is 0 coins are to be burnt, The maximum the ico can make is 25btc and the lowest well it's the lowest it can make for all 1,000,000 coins to be split proportionately
legendary
So many honest people would like to hold an ico ! i can show you passport, identity card and telephone , facebook or twitter account  anything you like to have and i can hold the ico for just 0.50 btc. it is ok for you?

Mate I'm just after someone we can all trust. I do not want to use anyone who has a risk of flight as that will jeopardise the project. The more trustworthy and the longer they have been around seems it would be the better way, If there was some sort of company I could use instead of an individual then I would.

yes it is true!  Must be very hards to be trusted form all partecipant! I am sure i am not the only honest people around here  Grin! you will find some  not expencive trustworthy...for sure!

legendary
POS percent rates are deliberately missing from the OP.

Get a proper Escrow, and also a timer for the ICO, so that deadlines are strictly adhered to.

No they are not.   line 2 under the pic states

The Proof of Stake interest at which ZonePay is set to is 3% Per Annual Year

Pos Rate is 3% AND WILL NOT BE CHANGED

And yes i know to use a timer also Wink things will be done smoothly
I se that it is the masternode that will have the HIPOS
legendary
So many honest people would like to hold an ico ! i can show you passport, identity card and telephone , facebook or twitter accoun  anything you like to have and i can hold the ico for just 0.50 btc. it is ok for you?

Get a proper Escrow, and also a timer for the ICO, so that deadlines are strictly adhered to.

No they are not.   line 2 under the pic states

The Proof of Stake interest at which ZonePay is set to is 3% Per Annual Year

Pos Rate is 3% AND WILL NOT BE CHANGED

And yes i know to use a timer also Wink things will be done smoothly
legendary

legendary

You don't want to do Yobit ICO, because you know that they will burn the excess coins, if the 1m ZNP are not bought within the given time frame.

I know that you want to distribute the excess (if there is an excess) to those that buy within the given time frame.

If you UNFORTUNATELY decide to use YOBIT ICO, but cannot sell all the 1m coins within 5 - 7 days of YOBIT ICO, they will burn the excess coins, AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE UGLY BURN ADDRESS ON YOUR BLOCK EXPLORER FOREVER.

I think your best option is to use an ESCROW, then allow people to stake their coins. We can get to yobit later.

No coins will be burnt

If we hit ico amount of 25btc then the price is 0.00002500

If we do not hit 25btc before the ico run time ends then the price will be the 1,000,000 ico coins divided by the btc raised so

say we make 12.5 btc it would be

12.5 btc / 1,000,000 which equals 0.00001250 per coin

You with me now
I UNDERSTAND NOW - I will get more ZPN if less BTC is made in ICO.

Yep, So it really depends on everyone else now as to what price the coin is at but we will all find that out when the ico has started and people are mining etc Wink
Get a BETTER Escrow member

You don't want to do Yobit ICO, because you know that they will burn the excess coins, if the 1m ZNP are not bought within the given time frame.

I know that you want to distribute the excess (if there is an excess) to those that buy within the given time frame.

If you UNFORTUNATELY decide to use YOBIT ICO, but cannot sell all the 1m coins within 5 - 7 days of YOBIT ICO, they will burn the excess coins, AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE UGLY BURN ADDRESS ON YOUR BLOCK EXPLORER FOREVER.

I think your best option is to use an ESCROW, then allow people to stake their coins. We can get to yobit later.

No coins will be burnt

If we hit ico amount of 25btc then the price is 0.00002500

If we do not hit 25btc before the ico run time ends then the price will be the 1,000,000 ico coins divided by the btc raised so

say we make 12.5 btc it would be

12.5 btc / 1,000,000 which equals 0.00001250 per coin

You with me now
I UNDERSTAND NOW - I will get more ZPN if less BTC is made in ICO.

Yep, So it really depends on everyone else now as to what price the coin is at but we will all find that out when the ico has started and people are mining etc Wink
Pages:
Jump to: