Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future - page 2. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
April 25, 2018, 04:02:21 PM
you can see bitcoin popularity raising day by day and it has limited supply and its the father of all crypto and its stable too.
so no crypto can replace bitcoin and near future bitcoin will go 500k usd Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 03:57:42 PM
To my mind, bitcoin will have a big future. After 10 years bitcoin will be more advance. I believe, that its developers will do so as to dominate the other altcoins
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
April 25, 2018, 03:39:12 PM
I think bitcoin will cost more than$ 50,000 in 10 years. Also, it will no longer be the first cryptocurrency for capitalization. Ethereum will take its place because Ethereum has a working economic model. It's not just" digital gold " like bitcoin.

I strongly agree with you. I belive that Ethereum will take Bitcoin place one day. Because Ethereum has a strong Economic model and a very Big Goal. Ethereum is also very potential currency. But Bitcoin will nvever die. Bitcoin is also very potential and profitable currency. At the end of this year Bitcoin will reach near about $30- $35k. And that will continue.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 03:31:33 PM
I think that in the future bitcoin prices will increase quite fast, many big investors will invest in bitcoin, and is considered as the digital coin, which is the world's payment medium.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 03:30:58 PM
Bitcoin is still at the peak of popularity, and despite the constantly emerging new altcoins, bitcoin only strengthens its position. Therefore, I am sure that in the future it will also remain the first among all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 03:20:53 PM
Bitcoin will hit 15700$ in june Wink end of the year 29.000$
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 03:20:17 PM
I seen one guy, he is an analytic, works with finance more than 20 years, he says it will be a million, hard to believe it, but some years ago even 10k dollars was unreal sum
bitcoin future is very bright and shine and day by day its users are going to increased because bitcoin is now very stable in market .
Activity: 9
April 25, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
Bitcoin in the future In my opinion will still be the top dog in crypto. It will become more popular and more expensive to buy over time. I’m know there will be new crypto companies that pop up that have really great value and service. But Bitcoin will stay on top.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 03:14:13 PM
it can happen but it is very difficult and takes a very long time for another coin to be able to replace the bitcoin position that controls crypto as it is today, it is about people's confidence in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
April 25, 2018, 02:59:20 PM
The bitcoin is stabilized and will be used as a standard for other altcoins. Influence on Fiat considerably will grow, or in general will replace him.
Activity: 84
April 25, 2018, 02:25:17 PM
In the future bitcoin would be  widely used cryptocurrency and price  value would be higher compared today. It is a highly sought cryptocurrency after since it has a very wide demand throughout the world.It is the demand that will propel its price
Activity: 246
April 25, 2018, 02:23:15 PM
I recently traveled abroad and noticed that many banks allow you to hold funds which contain both the foreign currency as well as the US dollars.I asked the teller the reasoning and she mentioned it was cause people trusted the US dollar.I believe in the next 5 years small private banks will allow you to buy/selll cryptocurrency for a fee and will take on the responsibility of securing the private keys as well as insuring the funds for a monthly charge.In 10 years the larger banks will see this as a good way to make additional revenue as well and will allow for. At this point companies like visa will also begin to accept crypto for purchases.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 02:18:50 PM
I think it will reach again to $19000 or higher. It is not possible we just wait.
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 01:57:00 PM
Prediction of bitcoin in the future, is still useful and valuable, because bitcoin is the king of all alt-coin and has a difference function that other alt-coin have not done, and any other alt-coin that come is still under bitcoin and bitcoin can not be compare with any other alt-coin.
Activity: 308
April 25, 2018, 01:44:13 PM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
The time is passing out and with the time the value of fiat money is getting down. And bitcoin is getting more popular and more powerfull after recovering from the crisis. I think the the value will be above $ 25k within 2 years.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 01:37:53 PM
I think even though the new altcoin always increases it is not possible to make the bitcoin disappear. because with increasing altcoin proves that more and more investors are there. then bitcoin will always exist because there is always interest in bitcoin. maybe only the price will change.
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
April 25, 2018, 01:30:58 PM
I seen one guy, he is an analytic, works with finance more than 20 years, he says it will be a million, hard to believe it, but some years ago even 10k dollars was unreal sum
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 25, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

For me bitcoin will me increase in upcoming years. I just saw the chart and realize how bitcoin increase every years so if the bitcoin price increase continuously like this it will be on moon and maybe soon replace with fiat. I am afraid with government, since its tax free and you're not paying any extra fees so maybe government can take action against bitcoin and ban it. Anyways i hope it will be on moon soon.
Activity: 98
April 25, 2018, 01:08:47 PM
it is hard to predict where the price wants to go but I think the price is up and down in many times as we can see after the price is down, in the next few hours, the price will increase back to the last high price. this will happen like this for this month but I think it will down again although I don't know if the price will be dropped or not. but I still believe that in the future, bitcoin price will make another highest price like what we see in the last December.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
April 25, 2018, 01:02:26 PM
in times of alt coin, they are coming out but can not reach the limit of bitcoin, and has they own mission, like wise the bitcoin, and bitcoin has difference function on blockchain technology with a great secret on hash tag. in which other alt coin has not reach to that point. 
Pages:
Jump to: