Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future - page 3. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
April 25, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
As obvious their are a lot of prediction already in the market happening as we know we are all expecting for the bitcoin to grow up in the coming month or years and recover its price and more than 20k$ as what is already happened in the last last history of the bitcoin if that happened already to doubt that it could happened again in the coming months or year so better if we continue to hold our bitcoin we know that still their are a lot of people still holding bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 12:36:56 PM
I think bitcoin in the future, will follow the same trend as last year could be even better. Because bitcoin has been proven to help the people's economy. And it is likely that many countries will receive bitcoin and bitcoin prices will increase in the future.
Activity: 275
April 25, 2018, 12:34:40 PM
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

We've all seen bitcoin growth from scratch created to the present, many people benefit from bitcoin and there are even many of those who become rich by bitcoin. I think bitcoin in the future will be more popular and its value will be much improved.
hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 12:29:36 PM
bitcoin in the future many predict will be more developed and advanced again in the future, but in my opinion whose name is not necessarily true can be bitcoin forward there is no price and less enthusiasts same bitcoin automatic bitcoin will disappear and can also bitcoin more forward again in the future, I think the same prediction as well as forecast can be true and could be wrong.
Activity: 89
April 25, 2018, 12:22:57 PM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

As everone told bitcoin will be popular more and more. Now a days everyone is willing to invest in bitcoin, So my prediction is Within this year end Bitcoin price will reach $20000 to $25000. If its happen i ll be a millionaire.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
April 25, 2018, 12:17:56 PM
Well bitcoin in the future is clearly identified to be the future of all online transactions because all the other altcoin are just here to distract  the transformation bitcoin has brought to our financial system.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
April 25, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Surely the bitcoin become huge and more popular than now if it is still spreading-the good news and how the bitcoin is beneficiaries
Activity: 290
April 25, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Bitcoin in the future I believe will be very successful.Bitcoin is a thing that can help someone making their time and effort so very productive.Bitcoin can be used by so many people in gainibg and earning so much money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 25, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
No one can predict but as per my view it will reach 20000$ before this year and because there are lot of happenings going on behind the doors regarding bitcoin and a positive out come is excepted.
Activity: 48
April 25, 2018, 11:55:51 AM
Future in Btcoin

Bitcoin is now becoming  more and more popular now. If people continue to be curious with bitcoin and begin to join, bitcoin will continue to thrive until people are there to support and use it. Bitcoin is not controlled by a central authority. It thrives because of the people that use it.
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
I believe bitcoin will hit $30,000 in the next 2years nothing will stop it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 11:54:43 AM
The first prediction is that the BTC will definitely surpass its previous peak in 2018, and then keep rising, possibly to $50,000.

Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 10:53:46 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

my prediction of bitcoin in the next 10 years is bitcoin will be getting to know everyone and maybe there is a country that formalize bitcoin as currency in that country. As the years go by, technology will become more sophisticated and maybe next year many countries will invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 10:52:03 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Bitcoin's situation has been very unstable just like its price over the past years. Many people are already panic selling because of the crisis that is being experienced by bitcoin nowadays but that not stop you on believing that bitcoin will get better soon. Just keep your hopes high on bitcoin and look forward on the conclusion of some that bitcoin will be the future currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 10:47:52 AM
Predict really difficult for after many years because even I predict now,bitcoin is very surprised me so I can't predict for after many years
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 25, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

We all have different guesses on what can happen in bitcoin in the future. Most of the people nowadays are experiencing bad things after the sudden dump that at the beginning of the year. These events makes people think that bitcoin will end soon. After all these conclusions, all we can do right now is wait and see what will really happen and keep on supporting bitcoin no matter what.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 25, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
I heard such predictions many times in the last year.
Even one very famous business owner in my country shared his prediction that bitcoin will reach $ 100 000 by the end of year.
We all know what happened.
I think that is almost impossible to predict a long-term trend about bitcoin because many unexpected things can happen, like legal bans, ban on crypto exchanges, negative media reports, ban of mining etc.
We will see.
Activity: 98
April 25, 2018, 10:36:01 AM
I think Bitcoin will be boom and grow in the future because of its huge potential for investors in the market on the world. In addition, bitcoin will conquer the world thanks to the intelligent features and benefits of it for yourself.
Activity: 53
April 25, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
Starting at now nobody can foresee on what might be occur later on yet I trust later on the bitcoin will turn out to be more mainstream and numerous potential speculators would contribute. Also, all learning, data and news will spread in the entire world and in conclusion, I trust bitcoin will turn into our future cash that can be utilized as a part of all sort of exchanges.
Activity: 209
April 25, 2018, 09:56:07 AM
My prediction of bitcoin in the future is bitcoin will be popular in many countries and bitcoin users are not only from rich people but have reached all levels of society
Pages:
Jump to: