Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future - page 4. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 09:48:31 AM
Nobody can predicted about the future of bitcoin. But in the future of Bitcoin will grow even further. Some people say that the bitcoin of the future will be worthless, but we really know about the good bitcoin contribution in terms of cash income to the living.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 09:39:23 AM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

Based from bitcoin's status throughout the years, it had lasted for almost a decade now, meaning it has the potential to last for even more years. People often look for the stability and consistency of things before they get into it. Therefore, it can be a fact that unless bitcoin will show nothing bad, people will still be choosing it over other coins.
Activity: 420
April 25, 2018, 09:33:19 AM
Not everyone has a good prediction about Bitcoin's future, Although bitcoin prices are not stable but in the end result bitcoin will still increase its value. Bitcoin will remain the top coin and as a controller for other cryptos since bitcoin is the first crypto born and a guide for other crypto development.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 09:14:28 AM
Yes, Bitcoin can control the future, Bitcoin can change the future, we can not tell what's going to happen next, but many people use Bitcoin to make their future better.
Yeah right, hopefully bitcoin is not dead because many people are looking for additional benefits through bitcoin forums and bitcoin has helped many people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
April 25, 2018, 08:53:24 AM
I figure bitcoin will stay prominent and remain the main crypto coin. Altcoin is a considerable measure, however it won't make the bitcoin weaker. I figure speculators will pick the best coin for their venture, since they will consider the solid and feeble of cryptographic money, the most grounded bitcoin and will be a definitive decision.
Activity: 770
April 25, 2018, 08:48:54 AM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
I see bitcon is very difficult to replace. we can see the very dominating bitcoin price of altcoin prices.
besides that most people use bitcoin in buying and selling altcoin.
Activity: 134
April 25, 2018, 08:48:20 AM
No one can predict any other bitcoin or coin in the future. Everything in the world of crypto has a different influence on each coin. So no one can predict whether bitcoin prices will increase or decrease.
Activity: 540
April 25, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
The bitcoin is becoming more powerful, I am sure that many more big companies will accept and adapt bitcoins. I think many more people will become interested to use and to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
The future of bitcoin seems bright though, I think it would be difficult to replace it. But it can't be ruled out that bitcoin can be replaced by altcoin. If altcoin can provide services and systems that are much better than bitcoin, maybe bitcoin will be eliminated by itself. Bitcoin should make programs or systems and services that altcoin does not have, so bitcoin can not be replaced or marginalized by altcoin at the moment. It has proven to be the bedrock of other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
April 25, 2018, 08:38:10 AM
In this generation they make the life easier, how much more in future just like bitcoin and other cryptocurrency now proves to play a great role so it would be normal to see the pioneer for change in on-line transactions and payments to be a part of these. And in the future where everyone can access the Internet everywhere and Bitcoin will be known by lot of people
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 25, 2018, 07:50:14 AM
Bitcoin have birght future at my opinion, many people joining crypto and price is going up step by step. I believe that cryptocurrencies are our future money!
Activity: 136
April 25, 2018, 07:37:04 AM
In the future bitcoin will known by people all over the world.Bitcoin allowing to be used for transaction tools,using bitcoin as a payment system is very practical and so far as i saw its also easy to use currently Bitcoin is preparing to make a new breakthrough because digital currency is expected to be the world's currency,
Activity: 269
April 25, 2018, 07:21:04 AM
future bitcoin predictions will become popular if bitcoin prices are very high, can beat other coins. and people can benefit more from bitcoin I think bitcoin will be more advanced from the year before before
Activity: 29
April 25, 2018, 06:54:24 AM
Bitcoin will be used in various sectors.
In the future Bitcoin can be accepted by many countries.
I think such things will happen in the future.
It is now proven that many people are turning to Bitcoin, and Bitcoin will be better developed.
I'm sure of that.
Activity: 252
April 25, 2018, 06:09:10 AM
Based on what is happening on the market, bitcoin has already overcome the barrier of $ 9000, which means that just around the corner and a new barrier of $ 12,000, so that everything will be fine, good for those who in time invested in bitcoin
Activity: 113
April 25, 2018, 06:08:44 AM
Bitcoin is the first virtual currency created so if anyone can replace bitcoin as a virtual currency that has the highest price it will happen for a long time but evidence until now nothing can replace the existence of bitcoin. and based on the level of popularity possessed by bitcoin it still has a long way to profit the masses
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
April 25, 2018, 06:02:14 AM
Yes, Bitcoin can control the future, Bitcoin can change the future, we can not tell what's going to happen next, but many people use Bitcoin to make their future better.
Activity: 15
April 25, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
Bitcoin is very volatile. Alt coins are correlated with Bitcoin rate and that's main problem. I thing that future of crypto market are coins with rock stable rate independent from Bitcoin. There is already Nebula Network, storage cloud based on its own blockchain. It has stable rate thanks to emission mechanism tied to the supply. Worth to follow this project as it may be rising star soon.
Activity: 87
April 25, 2018, 05:44:26 AM
I think many more people knowing in bitcoin in the future. And government accept the bitcoin us a payments in any mall,fast food and store.
Activity: 112
April 25, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
I think bitcoin is very popular to any country and many people we use the currency and trading that make financial income for a many year and i believe the btc is have a improvement of value and make it in to point of value are very unique than other coin highest demand in market.
Pages:
Jump to: