Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year - page 19. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
It certainly would be wonderful. Such a pace can and will cost. And why not?) The Estherium is forecasted at 15,000$. so I believe that 5000$ is a very real price. Let's live, we'll see!
Activity: 138
I think it's impossible.  Maybe in 2019-2020 the price will be about $ 15000, but not this year.  This year, the maximum price will be about $ 3000.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
I think expecting from ethereum to reach $15000 is not reasonable for a near future. Of course I think ethereum has a good potential to reach 15k price, but I don't think that can happen in this or the next year.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Anything is possible in our market and it would be great to see eth reaching $5000, it wil be great if eth reaches $5000 soon. We'll never know what will happen in the next months or years but most of us are eyeing and waiting for eth to reach it's ath within this year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Thats just news to pump the market. Lol Some crypto enthusiast must have paid alot of money for that article to be released.
hahaha

anyways if that could happen in a year, that'd be a breakthrough. even bitcoin took years to get where it is now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Over the past four day, ETH has gained support at $ 786. If the bull manages to get out of the channel, it will likely go to $ 1.100 - $ 1.200. And $ 15,000 is an impossible price for this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The current ETH, after a rapid increase, is now stable, with no signs of accelerating as of April. So by the end of 2018, I think the ETH rate will reach $ 2,000, can not reach to $ 5000 or $ 15,000 because it is impossible. All predictions are based on emotions and are not realistic.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
It was a typo and author is shilling. It was actually 1,500$
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Lots of threads about this prediction of Alexis Ohanian.

It's either he wants to pump ETH for this year or he is paid to advertise that ETH is going to be a big deal for this year.

Think of it that it's gain will be higher than bitcoin?
Activity: 257
What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

Ethereum from my personal prediction as well is expected to rally very well this year. I wouldn't be surprised it hits the 15000$ as you've indicated.

Currently, Ethereum is doing great hitting over 100% from 380$ low it went. Certainly this year is a great one for altcoins as most is built on Ethereum blockchain network.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I think the odds of Ethereum hitting $15,000 this year are unbelievably low, even Bitcoin isn't on $15,000 and might not make it back past this point this year. The odds of Ethereum making it past $2,500 is already unlikely, $5,000 is very difficult, and $10,000 is damn near impossible within 1 year. At that rate, Bitcoin would be worth over $100,000 if their current ratio is maintained. No chance.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

I don't really think that Etherium can jump to $15,000 it is too good to be real. But it easily could reach $2000 by this year.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
It is impossible for ETH to rise to $ 5,000 by the end of the year. ETH's current exchange rate is close to $ 800, which will only increase to $ 2,000 at the end of the year. And if the market gets negative news at the end of the year, the ETH could hardly hit $ 1000.
Activity: 320
it's very high if ethereum reaches $ 15k this year, I believe if the ethereum will increase but if it reaches $ 15k it seems too big, and that's like bitcoin price last year. I am sure if ethereum will only reach $ 5k this year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That's really huge. For Ethereum to get to such apex point, The total cryptocurrency market capitalization has to be somewhere around $2– $5 trillion dollars market cap. And the current cap is just shy of $467B. So that's a really long way up that would involve at least 3-4 different bull runs. A more realistic price for Ethereum would be $2500 to $3000. Since the all time high price is around $1440
Activity: 798
Merit: 268

In 3 years the price may be equal to $5 000. However, the nearest 6 months or year the price hardly be more than $2 500. The market is still very unsteady and no one should expect the great growth!

With the current situation of ETH, I think $5k is not possible this year simply because we need more time for this but I think if bitcoin hits $100k this year the price of eth may hit that price but for me $2k for eth this year is more possible.
Activity: 114
something unreal, what are your predictions. look at the real thing. really Ethereum to the beginning of 2019, only to return the price of 1300$
Activity: 450
Merit: 11

In 3 years the price may be equal to $5 000. However, the nearest 6 months or year the price hardly be more than $2 500. The market is still very unsteady and no one should expect the great growth!
Activity: 274
Possible when bitcoin price will ever reach $50k this year which is clearly not going to happen as of the moment bitcoin's value is still in $9k levels which is why that speculations will be too far from reality.I wont be expecting more to these speculations or assumptions as they are just guessing or giving us numbers randomly.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
Geez this is another speculations from these shit so called experts that doesnt even know anything,as we can see bicoin is heading upward once again which is why we should be looking for the technical analysis instead of relying to these speculations,because these people are just making assumptions out from nothing in my humble opinion,
Pages:
Jump to: