Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year - page 22. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

$ 15,000 is too high for ETH this year, but I expect the ETH can reach around $ 5,000 by the end of 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Everyone is free to make their own predictions with respect to the price of ethereum in the near future. Predicting that the price will reach $ 15,000 means people are overly optimistic with the development of ethereum. Imo, to reach such numbers, it will take years or even decades unless something big, that could give a big impact to the price movement, happened.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
$15,000, I'm not mistaken. It's too much exaggeration. I think that ETH can reach 2000-3000 US dollars this year is a reasonable price, although 15,000 US dollars is the price I dream, but I know this cannot be achieved this year.
Activity: 224
What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

I do not think that the etherium will cost $ 15,000 this year. This is a too confident forecast. Although this market is crypto-currency and there can be anything here. Last year, no one thought that bitcoin would cost $ 20,000.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
$15K is too much. Its safe to say about $1,500 probably. but i don;t think there won't be huge spikes for their competitor as well. Crypto is almost becoming mainstream already and I got some friends who I don't expect to learn about BItcoin but all of a sudden they were investing already to some altcoins, not even BTC nor ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

if this prediction is true, it is time to invest ethereum because at this time the price of ethereum is still very cheap. So do not miss it.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
It's a fairly long figure. but do not forget that at the beginning of the year the price was about $ 1200, so expectations are always difficult. It is possible that at the end of the year it will be close to 3000
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I think there is a mistake because somewhere else i was reading that and he was predictong eth at $1500 this year, i do not know which one is correct but 15k mark this year seems too optimistic for eth.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I think it's ethical to reach eth the price that maybe even more years to wait before eth reach that price unless the price of bitcoin suddenly rises or buy bitcoin last price then sure that eth will increase this year
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

That will be good, but I must tell you that I don't really believe this price speculation of ETH reaching $15k maybe 5k still assumption though.
Activity: 700
Personally, my opinion, and I do not want to impose it to someone, it's 5-6k maximum. Just if in the same progression count bitcoin, then its price should rise above the mark of 100k. How much then should be market capitalization, the total. So I think 5-6 thousand is very real. I can definitely agree in one thing, there will be growth, and this is a fact.
Activity: 42
I think it's possible for ethereum to reach that price considering cryptocurrencies are getting famous and well known among the society nowadays. The total market cap is rising, might see a bull market, but thinking up to $5000 in ETH will be surprising.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

$ 15,000, it seems to me that it's already an overpriced price by the end of this year. I think that by the end of this year, under good conditions and growth of the market ETH can grow to $ 3,000 per coin. ETH is really a good coin and I believe in it, I think the company will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I think it's ok, because at the end of 2017, ETH will go to a high of 11000.This year, all countries in the world have paid high attention to the development of block chain technology, and believe that it will drive the overall rise of the market.The height of eth to 15000 will not be a dream come true.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
In my knowledge, it's too far to reach. It's certainly doing well. ETH is looking good to hit $1k easily, but speculation about 5k/15k looks like odd to me. The total market cap is rising, might see a bull market, but thinking upto $5000 in ETH will be surprising.
Activity: 420

The prediction according to you for ETH prices upto $5000 by year might be true but still it needs huge boost which at current is not the case with ETH.At this time the prices are around $700 and it still away from that mission and pump of 4.5x is needed to reach that level.But still we cant say that whether it will reach that point or not. So wait for the time.
Activity: 336

This is not possible, now is May and ethereum prices are > $ 700. More optimistic, the end of the year its price of about $ 1500 is good.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
For me it has a small chance to reach that ETH price this year, but i am very bullish in the long term and i think in a few years ETH can hit that price. and bitcoin can be hit at $50,000.

Lets just always protect our asset all the time.
Activity: 155
Very much I doubt that the price for eth this year will grow 20 times.  I think the real price this year will be about $ 2000.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
The easiest thing is Give a prediction! Everyone can give a prediction! But seriously? ETH will reach 15K USD in this year! Yes, he is a co-founder of Reddit but I think he doesn't have enough knowledge about crypto he doesn't know how the crypto market works.

ETH will not reach 15K USD in 2018, it will take more time.

Pages:
Jump to: