Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year - page 18. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The forecast is too sky-high in my opinion. Now ETH costs $ 800 and the difference is too big. It's almost 19x. Perhaps someday, there will be such a price. Because the market is very young and still ahead. By 2020 such a result is possible
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
I think this is too high for Ethereum in 2018. Of course, Eth is one of the most important and promising coins but $15.000 by this year..It's totally impossible.
True, bitcoin is also not necessarily worth $ 15,000, let alone the ethereum whose current price is still below $ 900, so the prediction of the ethereum seems too high
Activity: 350
I think this is too high for Ethereum in 2018. Of course, Eth is one of the most important and promising coins but $15.000 by this year..It's totally impossible.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
next month Google will finally remove support for cryptocurrency related affiliated activities and I believe it will affect the price of cryptocurrencies. however, ETH seems to be doing well for now. It has broken the 800 and the next target will be hundred. If everything goes on fine ETh might hit 900 in couples of days. if ETH hit 15k I am imagining what will be the price of Bitcoin because being the most traded coin, all altcoin price relatively depend on the price of Bitcoin. if ETH hit 15k then bitcoin will probably have reached 50-80k which I don't think it is holistic.

I think the price will really affect by the google banning the crypto related ads so it means that the price will goes up because the ads will hit the particular market design for crypto related ads or maybe the price will fall because investor will be afraid to invest because the will see it as the threat for the price to go up.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
next month Google will finally remove support for cryptocurrency related affiliated activities and I believe it will affect the price of cryptocurrencies. however, ETH seems to be doing well for now. It has broken the 800 and the next target will be hundred. If everything goes on fine ETh might hit 900 in couples of days. if ETH hit 15k I am imagining what will be the price of Bitcoin because being the most traded coin, all altcoin price relatively depend on the price of Bitcoin. if ETH hit 15k then bitcoin will probably have reached 50-80k which I don't think it is holistic.
Activity: 378
Sorry to say, but i don't think it can be reach by end of this year, even though nothing impossible but chance are little. i would be agree if realistic target are in around 2,000$ since pump Ethereum it's more difficult rather others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I do not think that this is possible given the capitalization and emission.Very large amounts of money and a trillion dollar market must enter.This year the maximum in my opinion is 2500-3000.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think the price is too high and this year ETH is unlikely to achieve that number.
you are too wondering, my prediction ETH price at the end of 2018 could reach $ 3000 and hopefully more than that. see the current movement of ETH is rising quite rapidly.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
It is a really big price for ethereum and i think that it is too much for a prediction and even though the person that places his bet or prediction about ethereum is a popular person, i will still not get into it because i am always playing safe and i don't want to join the hype and buy a lot of ethereum and experience loss because of the hype.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Probably not, so the price will be. if the capitalization of the entire cryptocurrency does not begin to grow rapidly. and so, my forecast thousands of 3 by the end of year maximum! well, as we know the cryptocurrency market is not predictable and if it happens I will be extremely happy!
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Well if this is true, everyone would be happy. But I am thinking this prediction was way over than what could happen within this year. If Ethereum could go as high as predicted, I think bitcoin could have gone very high around 50, 000$ I think, or Ethereum could really separate from the shadows of bitcoin creating a unique graphs of exchanges for itself since we know that ethereum exists behind the shadow of bitcoin.
Activity: 150
I would not believe this man.  There will not be such a price this year.  Maybe the price will rise to 2000-3000 $, but not more.
Activity: 1358
$15,000 ethereum price in this year? that's impossible maybe it will reach $2,000 in this year, but if it is gonna happen that ethereum reach the highest price at $15,000 in this year I will be happy so much. Cheesy  
cr7
Activity: 364
I'll tell you that the ethereum will be $ 30,000, will you believe me? Of course not! These analysts simply heat the price ... And people will believe and buy the ethereum at a price of 2000-3000 $.
Activity: 112
Coinmarketcap shows approximately 100,000,000 circulating supply for Ethereum. In order to get to $15,000 per coin, the market coin would have to be well over a trillion dollars for just Ethereum. I don’t see any possible way that ETH is that much ever, much less by the end of the year. There is nothing that exists or will be developed by the end of the year would push ETH or any cryptocurrency that high.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
Vitalik (and ETH foundation) don't have money to buy buck from all scammed people. So sell now, while you still can.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I think everyone also can prediction price, although it'll let all of us happy if ETH price up to $15000 in this year, but I don't think so and it's impossible, my prediction is ETH price max $2500 in this year
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
I don't see this happening in 2018. May be in few years to come this could be but not in this year. Ether is a good coin with great value and use cases. The potential is great.
Activity: 196
If there are many positive news, i think at Q4/2018 ETH price is 6000$. Cause the market is unreliable now and many coins are created everyday
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
That's seems a little bit far fetched. Even bitcoin the mother of all crypto is still trying to get their back not to talk of Ethereum. I don't think the Ethereum will get to that price this year
Pages:
Jump to: