Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 261. (Read 190303 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Nice vs Rennes i think Nice @3.61 is Nice choice for this match because it going very Nice from last few matches so that i have again Nice feelings to place bet on Nice and i hope this will go Nice. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I placed my bet for over 0.5 goals after half time @1.51 but looking possible to be end with draw result.
Activity: 686
This league is boring as there is a 99% chance that PSG will win the title. The only thing to watch the rest of the teams fighting for second place.

That is true some matches ended with surprising result into this league and the current on going match Bordeaux vs Montpellier still after 56 minutes has no goal so it seems i will lost my bet on over 1.5 goals there Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
This league is boring as there is a 99% chance that PSG will win the title. The only thing to watch the rest of the teams fighting for second place.
Marseille vs Lorient I will take risk on Lorient odds @4 is good when team can put its competitor in trouble.Also both teams to score is not bad selection to for this match.Although Marseille is favorite but this time to go for opposite match.

I was excited who will win i taked my risk 0.1 btc hehehe ... I hope my bet will win...

It seems very hard for Lorient to win this match against Marseille, i will go with that match for under 2.5 goals and that looking nice for me to place my bet on this match @2.01

2 Goals has been scored into this match and now 3rd goal has nice chance if any team want to win this match both teams at level now.
Activity: 658
Marseille vs Lorient I will take risk on Lorient odds @4 is good when team can put its competitor in trouble.Also both teams to score is not bad selection to for this match.Although Marseille is favorite but this time to go for opposite match.

I was excited who will win i taked my risk 0.1 btc hehehe ... I hope my bet will win...

It seems very hard for Lorient to win this match against Marseille, i will go with that match for under 2.5 goals and that looking nice for me to place my bet on this match @2.01

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
    My prediction for the battles were almost true
Angers vs   Nice --NICE     
Lille vs   GFC Ajaccio --Angers     
    Reims    vs Lorient ---Lorient     
    Rennes   vs Toulouse --Toulouse 
Activity: 700
Marseille vs Lorient         
Bordeaux vs Montpellier

I think into today matches place bet on ML has nice chance to get profit.
I agree with you . marseille and Bordeaux will take 3 points at home
I also agree with your prediction. I have made a parlay on the two teams above and have good odds around @2.47 I hope both win. good luck Wink

I also will do agree about this pick this will work in today parlay @2.48 and i can keep hope for nice profit to place my bet on this parlay bet, both teams Marseille and Bordeaux will win their matches.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1232
Marseille vs Lorient         
Bordeaux vs Montpellier

I also agree with your prediction. I have made a parlay on the two teams above and have good odds around @2.47 I hope both win. good luck Wink
Merit: 250
Marseille vs Lorient         
Bordeaux vs Montpellier

Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Marseille vs lorient, Seems marseille is hard to win and will not easy marseille  want to beat lorient. Under is nice to bet
Activity: 784
Marseille vs Lorient         
Bordeaux vs Montpellier

I will play on both of the teams plus over 1.5 goals to be in both matches and third match Rennes vs Nice both teams to score.I think it will be good parlay with high chances of winning.
Activity: 714
Marseille vs Lorient         
Bordeaux vs Montpellier

legendary
Activity: 1008
Toulouse vs Angers under 1.5 goals 2.76 or double chance draw or away @1.92 what you think guys about this match i am confused to choose one to place on this match, i think Angers will win this match but with double chance is more safe.
Sad to see this result match finish under 2.5 goals and i lost my on this match it was on over 2.5 goals all goals made into 2nd half, if any goal made into first half than match could finish over 2.5 goals. Sad

I also have same feeling lost my bet on this match for over 2.5 goals there.
Sad to see this result match finish under 2.5 goals and i lost my on this match it was on over 2.5 goals all goals made into 2nd half, if any goal made into first half than match could finish over 2.5 goals. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1050
Ibrahimovic is magical player which PSG have and always doing awesome job for it i am expecting for hatrick into match so let's see how Ibrahimovic will do after 2 goals scored by him, i hope for over 2.5 goals into this match.
Activity: 840
Still no goal scored but i also have hope for over 2.5 goals for this match.

PSG just score 1 goal now and they could be able to score more as they finally break the ice. I need them to score 1 more as Im putting -1 for PSG to win this match

I also hope for 1 more goal will be scored there 18 minutes left to end of this game but it seems PSG will play more defensive after this 1 goal and will try to finish this match with winning touch.

They score another one and I win the game already. You need 1 more goal for over 2.5 . I dont think that they will score another one because now they are already safe and only left few minutes
Jump to: