Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 265. (Read 190303 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Lile won this match and that is good to see when i am in profit and i think today is my lucky day and this nice win made my night peaceful, as today i have won 3 out of 4 my bets with over 2 odds.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Lille vs Montpellier over 2.5 goals with impressive odds @2.42 both teams not good in defense so there will rain of goals into this match, both teams to score is another option to place money on this match it also looking possible.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Montpellier +1 @1.32 i have my bet on this pick if losing margin not go over 2 goals than it is good for this match tonight, i think this match will end with draw as both teams not have good track record and playing average game than draw is most favorite.
Activity: 714
Lille vs Montpellier for tonight match under 2.5 goals is good choice, i think this will be low scoring match most possible will be under 1.5 goals and score will like 1-0

yes I think under 2.5 goals is a good choice, because the odds are small enough under 1.5 goals. Lille possibility only win 1-0

So what about correct 1-0 @5.8 than under 2.5 goals has very low odds than compare to correct score, it looking for low scoring match so that we can get bigger odds during live match for under 1.5 goals or for other kind of bets.

That will be more fun if that match really get this score, i think in that kind of situation under 1.5 goals is more safe as well odds are not great like the correct score have but safety is more than that.
legendary
Activity: 1050
5 matches today.
Reims v Paris St. Germain
Angers v Troyes 0
Bastia v Nice
Caen v Montpellier
Guingamp v GFC Ajaccio 0
I would bet on Reims v Paris St. Germain Cheesy
it's be the long night  Grin

That is impossible to place bet on that match because that was finished on 19th September with draw result, and today only one match Lille vs Montpellier, i think you forgot to check about match date so check it carefully.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
5 matches today.
Reims v Paris St. Germain
Angers v Troyes 0
Bastia v Nice
Caen v Montpellier
Guingamp v GFC Ajaccio 0
I would bet on Reims v Paris St. Germain Cheesy
it's be the long night  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Lille vs Montpellier for tonight match under 2.5 goals is good choice, i think this will be low scoring match most possible will be under 1.5 goals and score will like 1-0

yes I think under 2.5 goals is a good choice, because the odds are small enough under 1.5 goals. Lille possibility only win 1-0

So what about correct 1-0 @5.8 than under 2.5 goals has very low odds than compare to correct score, it looking for low scoring match so that we can get bigger odds during live match for under 1.5 goals or for other kind of bets.

I will follow your suggestion for correct that has really high odds and it worth to take risk some amount on it, it will be so nice if this will happen into tonight match 1-0. Grin Grin
choose under 2.5 goals only to parlay safer. yes you can try your luck, just betting a little to correct score 1-0. good luck
Activity: 686

I will follow your suggestion for correct that has really high odds and it worth to take risk some amount on it, it will be so nice if this will happen into tonight match 1-0. Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 658
Me, myself and I
Lile will win this match from Montpellier tonight for goals i don't think this will be low scoring match because Montpellier is not good in defensive point and both teams almost same at this point so i think bet on money for Lile is looking very nice for this match.
Over is possible for this match, both of team is not a weak team but both of this team too is unpredictable. I mean sometimes playing awesome, sometimes playing bad
Lile will win this match from Montpellier tonight for goals i don't think this will be low scoring match because Montpellier is not good in defensive point and both teams almost same at this point so i think bet on money for Lile is looking very nice for this match.
September 29, 2015, 12:46:58 PM
Lille vs Nantes both teams to score that is my prediction for this match few minutes left to kick off that match so if you are interested that place your bets, Lile has chance to win this match have happy betting Grin

Nantes +1 @1.45 odds is really nice choice for this match, i am not agree about to place bet on both teams to score for this match so you have to think about this and take wise decision for this.

Nantes is good choice for this and i am totally agreed with you and i am sure it will win today i am with draw no bet @ 3.55 odds so i hope for this match will bring great profit into this evening.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 29, 2015, 12:32:10 PM
Lille vs Nantes both teams to score that is my prediction for this match few minutes left to kick off that match so if you are interested that place your bets, Lile has chance to win this match have happy betting Grin

Nantes +1 @1.45 odds is really nice choice for this match, i am not agree about to place bet on both teams to score for this match so you have to think about this and take wise decision for this.
i have place a bet under 3.5 this match result will be a draw 1-1 or 2-0 or 2-1 so i think this is the best bet and the odds is a little low but it is fine for me 1.14
September 29, 2015, 12:26:14 PM

September 29, 2015, 12:15:12 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 29, 2015, 01:15:56 AM
Marseille vs Angers       
Guingamp vs Monaco         
Montpellier vs Lorient

This is my pick for today matches i will put all these into parlay.
It seems risky to make parlay, since Ligue 1 is the most unpredictable league. Monaco is a good team, but I'm not sure they will win.

Lique 1 is most hardest to predict for match result, i think Monaco has chance to win it's match.
Positive right but todays have 1 match is easy to predict, no doubt montpellier will win
Well the results was unpredictable right? Like I said before, Ligue 1 is most unpredictable league. Monaco got draw result, and Marseille lost. If you want to bet on Ligue 1, you should try safer betting like bet on over-under goals or double chance categories Wink
even double chance will have a risk like the match of marseille i bet for marseille or draw but i have lost i think the best way is over and under and this way too have risks i start to think to bet over 0.5 Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
September 28, 2015, 08:01:47 PM
What's up with Marseille? They used to be contenders all the time. This season they sucks. Will they recover from this or finish the league in 4-8 row like Dortmund did last year?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
September 28, 2015, 02:11:54 PM
Hello guys come join us in our II Free Tipster Competition sponsored by directbet.eu.
All you have to do is place your bets as you normally do and you can add up some good coins on top of your winnings. We have a freebet up to 90mBTC even if you don't place on a paying stop, and if you do, you can win up to 3 BTC. All for Free!

Register here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12210679

Good luck on your bets!
Jump to: