Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 264. (Read 190303 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Psg against marseille is make me confused to bet who team will be the winner of the match, psg or over,what is will be safe to bet ?
Activity: 728
Paris SG vs Marseille PSG to win also over 3.5 goals.Although I expect at least 5 goals but this match but I placed bet on little more flexible figure.
Activity: 700
I have chosen to matches first is Monaco vs Rennes where I picked Monaco to win and in second match I chose Paris SG against Marseille.Just on winnings of these two teams.

Agreed with you about your pick for both matches Monaco will win this match so that i also my bet on this match and after few minutes this game will be kick off, PSG over 2.5 goals has nice odds than on winning.
I have chosen to matches first is Monaco vs Rennes where I picked Monaco to win and in second match I chose Paris SG against Marseille.Just on winnings of these two teams.
I will play this bet with modification in Moncao's match where I will go for over 1.5 goals
Monaco vs Rennes over 1.5 goals         
Caen vs St Etienne Both teams to score     
Paris SG vs Marseille PSG to win

Monaco is good team and will win it's match i will make change from over 1.5 goals to money line for this and PSG is good selection.
Activity: 728
I will play this bet with modification in Moncao's match where I will go for over 1.5 goals
Monaco vs Rennes over 1.5 goals         
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Paris SG vs Marseille PSG to win as this is safer and secure bet.I am also thinking to place bet on Monaco vs Rennes both teams to score.This seems to me more realistic option in second match.
for paris SG to win is a good bet and on Monaco vs Rennes i think both team to score is beter than beting for monaco to win
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Paris SG vs Marseille PSG to win as this is safer and secure bet.I am also thinking to place bet on Monaco vs Rennes both teams to score.This seems to me more realistic option in second match.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Monaco vs Rennes Monaco to win         
Here it is how my slip looks like for these matches.
Activity: 658
Monaco vs Rennes         
Caen    vs St Etienne Both teams to score      
Lorient vs Bordeaux Over 2.5 goals
Paris SG vs Marseille

Monaco and PSG are my favorite team of this event to place bet, i hope my selection will work for today matches.

PSG always making money for me and it is safe for betting into this event but i will choose over 2.5 goals for this match as Marseille not have good defense so there will be a lot of goals. Grin
Monaco vs Rennes         
Caen    vs St Etienne Both teams to score      
Lorient vs Bordeaux Over 2.5 goals
Paris SG vs Marseille

Monaco and PSG are my favorite team of this event to place bet, i hope my selection will work for today matches.
Me, myself and I
Only lyon make me interested to bet france ligue 1, i will take two bet over and lyon win for this match

Lyon is also nice team of ligue 1 and i also have my bet on it @1.56 odds, i think Lyon will win this match from Reims but start of this game is still slow.
Sadly penalty lacazette has missed if not lyon lead with 2-0
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Only lyon make me interested to bet france ligue 1, i will take two bet over and lyon win for this match

Lyon is also nice team of ligue 1 and i also have my bet on it @1.56 odds, i think Lyon will win this match from Reims but start of this game is still slow.
Me, myself and I
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
my picks for today

Lyon - Reims both teams to score
Angers - Bastia Angers to win
Nice - Nantes Nica to win

Nice is my favorite team of this French ligue 1 and it made Nice profit for me in last 3 matches so that i have Nice feeling about Nice and will place my bet on it with hope of something Nice. Grin

I am agreed with you and i also have my bet on Nice for this match against Nantes, Nantes is underdog for this match and looking hard for it to win this match.
Activity: 686
Lyon vs Reims both teams to score
Angers vs Bastia Angers to win
Nice vs Nantes Nice to win
I would play same bet for upcoming matches also.Angers is in good form and performing well compare to Bastia in the event overall.

I am agree with your pick for today matches and your picks looking safe to make parlay bet with chance of to get nice profit with low risk amount.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Lyon vs Reims both teams to score
Angers vs Bastia Angers to win
Nice vs Nantes Nice to win
I would play same bet for upcoming matches also.Angers is in good form and performing well compare to Bastia in the event overall.
my picks for today

Nice is my favorite team of this French ligue 1 and it made Nice profit for me in last 3 matches so that i have Nice feeling about Nice and will place my bet on it with hope of something Nice. Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
my picks for today

These are good picks i will make some change to make my parlay bet Lyon to win and other match Angers vs Bastia both teams to score and Nice is good keep it same for money line and odds @6.18 will be amazing if that bet will win.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
my picks for today

Jump to: