Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 58. (Read 190300 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 16, 2016, 03:51:06 PM
Angers vs Nantes should be a home win. Nantes is really playing way too badly outside of their home, they don't have quality players this year and this is reflected in the rankings. Angers on the other side has done quite well in the home ground and it should be able to win tonight or at least to get a draw against Nantes.

DNB-Draw No Bet is the ideal bet for tonight game.

I feel it's safer for a home win or draw (1X) bet but I might bet on Saturday or Sunday's  ligue 1 games instead.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
December 16, 2016, 03:46:37 PM
This is my 4th bet single bet for this week Ligue 1,I picked match
Toulouse vs Nancy played on Saturday Dec 17 ,2016 at 19:00 (Forum Time)

This event can be accessed here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/france/ligue-1/fc-toulouse-v-as-nancy-lorraine/event/9539855?ref=tipster8

Toulouse vs Nancy
1st half Both team scores: Yes
Odds: @5.03
Stake:0.015 BTC (15.00mBTC)
Potential Win :0.07545 BTC (75.45 mBTC)

Here is the proof of this bet:

Why I chose this:
No specific reason for this option except I do believe that first half of the game will be
played more fast and aggressively by both teams. That will make one goal each but that
will be 2nd half which will make the game decisive. Toulouse will be the winner at home.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
December 16, 2016, 03:34:37 PM
Toulouse vs Nancy : Toulouse currently on 7th place and they want to get a spot for the Europa League they don't have any quality players but winning these types of games may help staying in top plces of the league because Nancy is not that dangerous club butthey have a solid shape in the last five matches anyway Toulouse Draw no bet should be a good bet for this games also under 2.5 is likely to have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 16, 2016, 02:32:20 PM
Angers vs Nantes should be a home win. Nantes is really playing way too badly outside of their home, they don't have quality players this year and this is reflected in the rankings. Angers on the other side has done quite well in the home ground and it should be able to win tonight or at least to get a draw against Nantes.

DNB-Draw No Bet is the ideal bet for tonight game.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2016, 02:03:11 PM
So my little picks for the weekend :
Guingamp-Paris : medium confidence
Nice-Dijon : quite high confidence
Monaco-Lyon : high confidence

A parlay on Nice and Monaco seems reasonable to me, maybe I'll place it.
actually all of your pick was reasonable although Nice and PSG playing draw last week but doesn't guarantee they will playing bad again because if we see from their statistics currently they will facing weak opponents rather than them so very possible they will be win this weekend and for me your pick was good and i think i would be considering as my next parlay
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 16, 2016, 01:47:09 PM
So my little picks for the weekend :
Guingamp-Paris : medium confidence
Nice-Dijon : quite high confidence
Monaco-Lyon : high confidence

A parlay on Nice and Monaco seems reasonable to me, maybe I'll place it.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
December 15, 2016, 06:33:54 PM
Angers vs Nantes : in my opinion Angers could get atleast a draw from this game as they are not in form with just a single win in 5 games in Ligue 1 while also Nantes had only one win in seven games and they are both teams are weak in attack, so I expect Angers to take advantage of their home ground and to draw a win the game also under 2.5 goals should be expected from this game
legendary
December 15, 2016, 02:24:22 PM
This is my 3rd bet single bet for this week Ligue 1,I picked match
Caen vs Metz played on Saturday Dec 17 ,2016 at 19:00 (Forum Time)

This event can be accessed here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/france/ligue-1/sm-caen-v-fc-metz/event/9539863?ref=tipster8

Caen vs Metz
Double chances 2nd half Both team scores: Home.Away/Yes
Odds: @4.95
Potential Win :0.07425 BTC (74.25 mBTC)

Why I chose this:

In my opinion this match should reach at 4 goals at least by both teams.
There will be scored goals in both halves that why I went with highly risky
option. For match bet in combination with both teams to score yes.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 14, 2016, 11:10:32 AM

Still I agree with many people, bookies screwed up by giving PSG money line odd only 1.33, like they were playing against a team standing at the bottom of the Ligue 1.

Are you stupid or what? you need to do some checking before you post in this thread. Nice is not a team that stands at the bottom of the league. In fact they were at the top even after their recent draw against PSG now they are still at the top with 40 points, that is definitely not something that is easy to achieve for nice

You don't understand what that person is saying there his mean not this Nice is at the bottom, he talking about the odds for PSG how low odds offering bookies for money line but on other side Nice is good side.
Haha yup, they can't smell the sarcasm from smho_16's sentences.  Of course smho_16 know Nice is in the top of the league, he is kind of sarcasming the bookie about how they give such a high odds.
“Still I agree with many people, bookies screwed up by giving PSG money line odd only 1.33, like they were playing against a team standing at the bottom of the Ligue 1."
See the “like" word, that the key point from the sentence.

I think the result could gone more better if Nice put Mario Balotelli in the starting eleven, he look just fine though, no sign of injury.  

Did you watched the match ? The domination of Paris was awesome, but they had, that's true, some problems to transform those opportunitites. That's why a second goalscorer will be engaged in that Winter mercato. Odds should have been a bit lower however, but any odds over 2 would have been exagerated.
legendary
December 13, 2016, 12:21:23 PM
This is my 2nd bet single bet for this week Ligue 1,I picked match
Lorient vs Saint Etienne played on Saturday Dec 17 ,2016 at 19:00 (Forum Time)

This event can be accessed here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/france/ligue-1/fc-lorient-v-as-saint-etienne/event/9539847?ref=tipster8

Lorient vs Saint Etienne
Double chances Both team scores: Home.Away/Yes
Odds: @3.16
Potential Win :0.04740 BTC (47.40 mBTC)

Why I chose this:
Saint Etienne is famous for its strong defense but in next match being visitor
on Lorient's ground it will concede goals. There will be couple of goals by both
sides. A result oriented match it will be most probably Lorient to win at home.
legendary
December 12, 2016, 02:03:22 PM
This is my 1st bet single bet for this week Ligue 1,I picked match
Angers vs Nantes played on Friday Dec 16 ,2016 at 19:45 (Forum Time)

This event can be accessed here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/france/ligue-1/angers-sco-v-fc-nantes/event/9539857?ref=tipster8

Angers vs Nantes
1st half Both team scores: Yes
Odds: @5.32
Potential Win :0.0798 BTC (79.80 mBTC)

Why I chose this:

Angers most of the times plays slow but at home against Nantes it will use
every possible option to score as many goals as it can. Nantes probably will
be the first to accelerate the goals in first half to make them both scores.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 12, 2016, 12:37:22 PM
I think the result could gone more better if Nice put Mario Balotelli in the starting eleven, he look just fine though, no sign of injury. 
Im not sure he would score if playing as starting line up, but one sure thing is, he likely always get yellow card in every match lol. No one expected that Balotelli could perform well again, since he chose Ligue 1 and Nice, but that was the great decision he made.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 12, 2016, 07:05:40 AM

Still I agree with many people, bookies screwed up by giving PSG money line odd only 1.33, like they were playing against a team standing at the bottom of the Ligue 1.

Are you stupid or what? you need to do some checking before you post in this thread. Nice is not a team that stands at the bottom of the league. In fact they were at the top even after their recent draw against PSG now they are still at the top with 40 points, that is definitely not something that is easy to achieve for nice

You don't understand what that person is saying there his mean not this Nice is at the bottom, he talking about the odds for PSG how low odds offering bookies for money line but on other side Nice is good side.
Haha yup, they can't smell the sarcasm from smho_16's sentences.  Of course smho_16 know Nice is in the top of the league, he is kind of sarcasming the bookie about how they give such a high odds.
“Still I agree with many people, bookies screwed up by giving PSG money line odd only 1.33, like they were playing against a team standing at the bottom of the Ligue 1."
See the “like" word, that the key point from the sentence.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 12, 2016, 02:10:30 AM

I followed a tipster too and placed a bet for Nice Asian Handicap +2 which means the game starts 2-0 for Nice and to lose this bet we need that PSG to win with 3 goals difference. Judging from the game until now as I am seeing it, it looks it will be difficult although I think it can be possible as PSG is raising up their game in this last few minutes.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
December 12, 2016, 01:11:53 AM

I am sure he does not even have a clue about what the situation is.Nice is leading the tables at the moment and they are in good form .They odds were low because they were facing PSG in their home ground and that does not mean that Nice is a team that can be defeated:D
@SMHO FYI Nice Monaco and PSG are the top three ranked teams in the league.

That is why I dont think he has a clue of what is going on right now. Nice might really sounds like a low class club however they are doing very good this season so some people might thought that they are really a bad team however they have a good chance to win the league as they were managed to hold PSG last night
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
December 12, 2016, 12:50:14 AM
look like this year is going to be Monaco or Nice...

and of coz I hope Nice will win as I buy they got champ @26
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
December 12, 2016, 12:05:38 AM

I am sure he does not even have a clue about what the situation is.Nice is leading the tables at the moment and they are in good form .They odds were low because they were facing PSG in their home ground and that does not mean that Nice is a team that can be defeated:D
@SMHO FYI Nice Monaco and PSG are the top three ranked teams in the league.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
December 12, 2016, 12:01:58 AM
I was planning to bet on Nice +1 because the odds were absolutely insane, but I never pulled the trigger on the bet. Damn, I could've made bank on Nice today. Oh well, Nice play Dijon next week which should be an easy win for them, especially now that Balotelli is back from injury.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
December 11, 2016, 09:55:16 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 11, 2016, 04:13:29 PM
I followed a tipster too and placed a bet for Nice Asian Handicap +2 which means the game starts 2-0 for Nice and to lose this bet we need that PSG to win with 3 goals difference. Judging from the game until now as I am seeing it, it looks it will be difficult although I think it can be possible as PSG is raising up their game in this last few minutes.

Pages:
Jump to: