Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 9. (Read 190252 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 270
December 03, 2017, 05:58:13 AM
It was a match in a room where I had to hang out, but playing good football does not always earn anything. Psg just got his first defeat.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
December 03, 2017, 05:22:49 AM
Atlast PSG suffers first defeat of this season against Strasbourg.PSG played really well but lack of finishing cost the match.It's really shock to see PSG lose against a poor team like Strasbourg.Anyway PSG lost any matches after 23 games of all competition.But still they are on the top of the table with 9 points ahead from Monaco.I hope PSG will.come back on the next match and continue brilliant performance in the rest of the season.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 03, 2017, 04:02:36 AM
PSG had a lot of moments to not only equalize, but also to win this game. But football is so good that it is difficult to predict how the match will end.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
December 02, 2017, 06:00:48 PM
Incredible the Psg has just lost 2-1 against Strasbourg!
First seasonal defeat for the PSG, last defeat was dated 30/04/2017.
The victory of the Stasbourg was quoted [email protected]!

This is without doubt one of the shock defeats in the history of PSG and when everyone thought that they were in the ascendancy and nothing was going to go wrong for them, they go and do something really stupid.
yeah it's crazy That Strasbourg have made the impossible their win is very important because it moved them away from the relegation zone and the offs for the win were crazy high it was somewhere close to 19. But for the standing nothing changed Monaco reduced the gap between them and PSG to 9 points and that is still a lot. I think Emre underestimated Strasbourg the players too  but it's also possible that he wanted to save the energy from the players to show there strength in their next game which will be played in Alianz Arena against Bayern Munich another victory against them will put some fear in the teams they will be facing in the future at CL.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 02, 2017, 03:10:34 PM

This is without doubt one of the shock defeats in the history of PSG and when everyone thought that they were in the ascendancy and nothing was going to go wrong for them, they go and do something really stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
December 02, 2017, 02:03:51 PM
Merit: 500
December 02, 2017, 12:30:29 PM
Nice vs Metz => Under 2.5 @2.2

Rennes vs Amiens  => Draw or Away @1.90

Troyes vs Guingamp => 1st Half under 0.5 @2.55
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 01:43:33 AM
Even though PSG dominated the game they couldn't really break down AS Monaco as I anticipated. I think a 2-1 win over their main rivals is respectable scoreline but I believe hadate players like Angel Di Maria participated in the game, their would have been more goals for PSG but nonetheless a great game.
PSG could have won the game by an even greater margin had the Mbaappe that we knew showed up for the game yesterday, he had the opportunity to score a hattrick in the game alone yesterday but he failed to take even one opportunity handed to him.
It's not interesting to watch the championship, when, in almost ten rounds, it becomes clear which team will become the champion. Much more interesting, as PSG will play against the European grandees in the UEFA Champions League.
I agree. PSG is already possible to congratulate with the fact that they became Champions of France. Selection of players on this team will allow them to compete for the win in the UEFA Champions League.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
November 28, 2017, 09:47:12 AM
Bordeaux vs St Etienne both teams are out of Shape the hosts got their last win 8 games ago the rest were 5 loss and 2 draws while for St Etienne their last win also came long time ago and it was at home against Metz so this game will be meaning a lot for the hosts as They will be determined to get a positive results but also St Etienne could be looking for a point to escape with so I expect both teams to play it safe and defend hard because both teams can't be risking going forward and leave space for the other to have opportunity on counter attacks so most likely no action for this one and under 2.5 goals is my betting tip.
Activity: 186
November 28, 2017, 04:27:33 AM
Even though PSG dominated the game they couldn't really break down AS Monaco as I anticipated. I think a 2-1 win over their main rivals is respectable scoreline but I believe hadate players like Angel Di Maria participated in the game, their would have been more goals for PSG but nonetheless a great game.
PSG could have won the game by an even greater margin had the Mbaappe that we knew showed up for the game yesterday, he had the opportunity to score a hattrick in the game alone yesterday but he failed to take even one opportunity handed to him.
It's not interesting to watch the championship, when, in almost ten rounds, it becomes clear which team will become the champion. Much more interesting, as PSG will play against the European grandees in the UEFA Champions League.
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 27, 2017, 03:53:01 PM
Activity: 434
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
November 27, 2017, 08:31:58 AM
Psg has confirmed it is unrivaled this year.
In November it has already virtually closed Ligue 1 (+9 on second place).I think the Psg will mathematically win the Ligue 1 in March or April

This year will be interesting only the fight for the champion's league with Lyon, Monaco and Marseille in the fight.
After last year's exploit, Nice is likely to be relegated to Ligue 2 (currently has only 2 points ahead of the penultimate place)
The composition of the PSG is very strong. Their composition, can be compared with the composition of Madrid or Barcelona. Interesting fights await us in the Champions League next spring.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
November 27, 2017, 07:21:15 AM
Psg has confirmed it is unrivaled this year.
In November it has already virtually closed Ligue 1 (+9 on second place).I think the Psg will mathematically win the Ligue 1 in March or April

This year will be interesting only the fight for the champion's league with Lyon, Monaco and Marseille in the fight.
After last year's exploit, Nice is likely to be relegated to Ligue 2 (currently has only 2 points ahead of the penultimate place)
Activity: 602
November 27, 2017, 04:55:53 AM
I'm more interested in the extent to which PSG will reach the Champions League. I would very much like to see in the final of this tournament Manchester City and this particular French club.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 27, 2017, 02:07:56 AM

I am not happy with this performance of PSG.They misses many chances of scoring goals.Mbappe could have score 2 or 3 yesterday.Neymar was very good on the filed yesterday.Cavani scored and neymar from penalty.Fortunately monaco got a goal.The match ended with 2-1 but I was hoping that 5-1 or something.PSG is looking unstoppable this season and it's quite sure that they will win the title of this season.
Activity: 434
November 26, 2017, 06:41:14 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 26, 2017, 05:12:26 PM
Monaco - PSG:

If PSG wins they will be 9 points ahead in the table and more than likely will win this season, so they surely will do everything to get all the 3 points today. PSG is still unbeaten and Monaco hardly will have a chance, considering they lost most of their last year's squad.
Best line would PSG and Neymar to score, but since I doubt it could be found anywhere, the pick would be Neymar to score
They just started the second half of the game and without doubt PSG has their superiority over Monaco in every aspect of the game. Monaco are yet to register a single shot on target and they are currently playing in the 50th minute of regulation.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2017, 02:47:43 PM
Monaco - PSG:

If PSG wins they will be 9 points ahead in the table and more than likely will win this season, so they surely will do everything to get all the 3 points today. PSG is still unbeaten and Monaco hardly will have a chance, considering they lost most of their last year's squad.
Best line would PSG and Neymar to score, but since I doubt it could be found anywhere, the pick would be Neymar to score
Activity: 119
November 26, 2017, 12:05:55 PM
We will have today a great match between Monaco and Paris saint-Germain. Neymar and his friends will show a great yield and win.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 26, 2017, 10:52:06 AM
Even though Olympique Lyon has been a strong side this season, beating Nice by 4-0 at home at the Allianz Riviera was never on the cards and it is only the first half and they are losing by four goals already. Maybe they are going to spark a comeback like the Dortmund and Schalke game.
Pages:
Jump to: