Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 8. (Read 190252 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 07:42:06 AM
Rennes - Paris SG away win with handicap

PSG play very good football and after bad period when lose few games now they will win with big results

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 06:29:07 AM
Rennes will face PSG, it will be an exciting game especially when we see the great performance from Rennes from Khazri either i expect many goals in this game especially when Neymar ,Cavani and Mbappe will play . i will bet for over 2,5 Goals.

Strasbourg will face Toulouse, i expect that Strasbourg will win this game due to their great performance in their last games , they beat PSG in Ligue 1 and lost against them in Cup 4-2. I will bet for Strasbourg to win this game.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
December 15, 2017, 07:04:18 PM
Strasbourg vs Toulouse : Strasbourg had ups and downs this season they curretranked 11th in the table of Ligue 1 but there is not much gap between the mid table teams and the ones close to the bottom as there is only 6 points separate them from Nantes whom is at 5th spot and only three points ahead from Lille whom is at 18 spot so there is not big difference between the other teams who playing to avoid relegation . And I think that always in Ligue 1 the hosts are the favorite in these type of games with Toulouse managing to collect just 5pojnts from 9 league visits I expect Strasbourg to get a positive results also I don't expect lot of goals in this game so betting on home to win or draw and under 2.5 goals is my tip.for this game
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2017, 03:52:22 PM
Atlast PSG suffers first defeat of this season against Strasbourg.PSG played really well but lack of finishing cost the match.It's really shock to see PSG lose against a poor team like Strasbourg.Anyway PSG lost any matches after 23 games of all competition.But still they are on the top of the table with 9 points ahead from Monaco.I hope PSG will.come back on the next match and continue brilliant performance in the rest of the season.

That's Football. Exercise that will sometimes look like this, but even like that. Predictions like this but the results are like that. We can never make correct predictions. Because in football, luck is also very important. Luck plays a big role that can make anyone can beat anyone without exception.

We can never make a correct predictions but atleast by sharing tips on the forum we can see general view of the game. It will then help us to get to know the chance for the team to win. At this rate I think that PSG going to dominate only the league but they wont be major competitor for the champions league unlike the other team
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
December 15, 2017, 10:41:24 AM
Atlast PSG suffers first defeat of this season against Strasbourg.PSG played really well but lack of finishing cost the match.It's really shock to see PSG lose against a poor team like Strasbourg.Anyway PSG lost any matches after 23 games of all competition.But still they are on the top of the table with 9 points ahead from Monaco.I hope PSG will.come back on the next match and continue brilliant performance in the rest of the season.

That's Football. Exercise that will sometimes look like this, but even like that. Predictions like this but the results are like that. We can never make correct predictions. Because in football, luck is also very important. Luck plays a big role that can make anyone can beat anyone without exception.
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 08:17:31 AM
Saint Etienne will face Monaco tonight , in this season St Etienne is really bad they just have 20 points in 17 games in the 15 standing , and with many injury like Hamouma , Lacroix , Perrin and others i think they will lose tonight against a strong team who's in the 2 standing with 35 points with the 3rd strongest attack after PSG and Lyon . i will bet for Monaco to win this game with 2+ goals.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
December 14, 2017, 07:12:10 PM
Saint Etienne is currently in awful form with not a single win for their past 9 games in all competitions and what is making it worse is that they Are going to host Monaco whom got out of European competition and they're now going to focus on finishing second at least in the league so they need this win as they are needs to get their winning wheel going on . They are sitting 3rd and tied with Lyon whom in second place in points but the Lyon have better goals average . And I think that Monaco will get a win because the Saints is not that good and I doubt that they can earn a point so a win for the visitors is more likely to happen.
With just two points in their last five games, Saint Etienne are indeed in a terrible streak and since they are going to face AS Monaco I am sure they are going to continue on their winless streak this weekend.
December 14, 2017, 05:12:24 PM
Saint Etienne is currently in awful form with not a single win for their past 9 games in all competitions and what is making it worse is that they Are going to host Monaco whom got out of European competition and they're now going to focus on finishing second at least in the league so they need this win as they are needs to get their winning wheel going on . They are sitting 3rd and tied with Lyon whom in second place in points but the Lyon have better goals average . And I think that Monaco will get a win because the Saints is not that good and I doubt that they can earn a point so a win for the visitors is more likely to happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2017, 03:35:42 PM
now it's official, in the next season the  Var Technology  will also be used in Ligue 1!
 currently the Var is already used in the Bundesliga and Serie A.
Also in Liga will be used from next season.
So, now only the Premier League remains without Var.
The Premier should try and introduce the VAR so that we can be spared a lot of controversial decisions by the referee in most important games in the league. Example is Otamendi tripping Herrera and Manchester United were denied a clear penalty in the process.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
December 14, 2017, 01:27:12 PM
now it's official, in the next season the  Var Technology  will also be used in Ligue 1!
 currently the Var is already used in the Bundesliga and Serie A.
Also in Liga will be used from next season.
So, now only the Premier League remains without Var.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
December 11, 2017, 12:57:50 PM
Marseille is playing quite badly in the league. With Lyon and Monaco, they have 32 points. This year they are on the way to go to Champions League. St.Etienne is still not recoverable. Perrin's disability is an obstacle. The team that scored the first goal wins the game.

But i thought they won yesterday  so where from this backlash? Things don't  go well for even the elite European teams some times but they are not often criticized in such a way  so you should give Marseilles a break and lets wait until the end of the season.
Activity: 756
December 11, 2017, 09:40:30 AM
Monaco finished the European dream with 5 goals from Porto. I think Monaco will focus on the league now, but the injuries are on the team. There are important deficiencies in Troyes. Returning to the league, Monaco will win at least 2 different matches with the help of Falcao.

I thought they also sold the players they should have maintained and that has had an impact on the team this season. Monaco looked all conquering last season and so mi thought the league 1 was going to be fire blazing this season against PSG but they seem to have fallen so soon and need to back up really. Falcao wiill definitely add some bite to the side on his return.
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 07:29:08 AM
Marseille is playing quite badly in the league. With Lyon and Monaco, they have 32 points. This year they are on the way to go to Champions League. St.Etienne is still not recoverable. Perrin's disability is an obstacle. The team that scored the first goal wins the game.
Marcel now does not show the game that fans expect from them. Too many lost points this season. Points lost even in those games where they were supposed to outplay the opponent.

Olympic Marseilles have been a pale shadow of themselves this season and their performance is nothing to write home about. I have had th chance to watch a couple of their games this season and must say i wasn't impressed either by their output but they managed to win by three goals to nil against Saint-Etienne yesterday so lets hope this is their revival.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
December 11, 2017, 04:24:46 AM
Marcel now does not show the game that fans expect from them. Too many lost points this season. Points lost even in those games where they were supposed to outplay the opponent.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 10, 2017, 12:05:58 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 09, 2017, 02:53:14 PM
Monaco finished the European dream with 5 goals from Porto. I think Monaco will focus on the league now, but the injuries are on the team. There are important deficiencies in Troyes. Returning to the league, Monaco will win at least 2 different matches with the help of Falcao.
December 09, 2017, 10:51:58 AM
PSG have suffered two back to back losses after being unbeaten for 21 games in a row the first loss came in the Ligue1 and it was against Strasbourg and they probably could won it if they were serious and the 2nd came in the Champions League to Bayern Munich. So I think these two game will probably could only damage the mental state for just a short time as they still far ahead in the Ligue 1woth nine points gap also in the Champions League the Parisians have finished at top of group stages so for their game today against Lille I think we will see total domination and I'm going with PSG -2.5AH.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
December 06, 2017, 08:34:08 AM
PSG had a lot of moments to not only equalize, but also to win this game. But football is so good that it is difficult to predict how the match will end.
Exactly, Teams which have no history in soccer are defeating teams like PSG and they are unable to equalize even against such teams. However, PSG has worlds best attacking line also their defense is so much powerful having players like Thiago Silva and many others.

Everyone was expecting from this transfer window that this season PSG would be undefeatable but the opposite is happening with followers.
Activity: 756
December 03, 2017, 05:07:32 PM
A lot of gamblers are without doubt bound to lose their money gambling on that game because it was without doubt one of the shock of the weekend except with Ramos receiving a record number of red cards in the La Liga.

For me PSG isn't all conquering like many think they are, it's just that most of these French teams are not competitive and often flooded with upcoming players and so they are able to bully their way through with their financial muscle. Lets wait until the end of the season to see how they fare in Europe also.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
December 03, 2017, 03:05:40 PM
A lot of gamblers are without doubt bound to lose their money gambling on that game because it was without doubt one of the shock of the weekend except with Ramos receiving a record number of red cards in the La Liga.
Pages:
Jump to: