Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 5. (Read 190252 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
February 09, 2018, 07:06:07 PM
Monaco made a great comeback last game they really performed quite well delivering possibly one of their strongest games of the season against Lyon. So tomorrow game they will be trying to pick another win against Angers but I think it will be diffecult this time because Falcao who have been a major player in last game comeback alongside couple more players will be missing the game and Monaco do not have enough other good quality players running around to replace those missing ones so I do not expect a lot from both teams and I don't think that we will see many goals in this one so Under 2.5 goals is going to be my betting tip.

yes, it was an epic comeback and may have been the turning point for this season.
Today, Marseille have drawn and therefore if Monaco wins against Angers, it can return to second place in the standings which means direct qualification for the next champion's league.
 I think that Monaco will not waste this chance and will win against Angers despite the important absences.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
February 09, 2018, 06:08:22 PM
Monaco made a great comeback last game they really performed quite well delivering possibly one of their strongest games of the season against Lyon. So tomorrow game they will be trying to pick another win against Angers but I think it will be diffecult this time because Falcao who have been a major player in last game comeback alongside couple more players will be missing the game and Monaco do not have enough other good quality players running around to replace those missing ones so I do not expect a lot from both teams and I don't think that we will see many goals in this one so Under 2.5 goals is going to be my betting tip.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
February 09, 2018, 02:28:21 PM
Marseille's recent performance is good. The attackers have performed very well. In addition, St Etienne has recently enjoyed an exciting game, and the top-of-the-line wins have given the team confidence. Both teams are in good shape and I expect an enjoyable game.
February 04, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
Rennes and Guingamp are very close to each other in terms of points they are unstable and gathered as a game. I expect a balanced struggle from these two teams. Both Guingamp and Rennes have common features in many ways. They have common qualities, such as staff qualifications, defensive weaknesses. I expect every team to get 1 point in this game.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
both clubs are in opposite stages. PSG has just broken the record in LIga Champions as the team is most fertile in the group stage of the continent's blue competition. While Leonardo Jardim foster children just got knocked out in the same event. In addition, their performance in Ligue 1 was up and down.

Despite still entrenched in the second rank, Monaco has been recorded swallow four defeats this season in Ligue 1. Compared with the PSG who have never felt defeat.

This game will be a sign of the return of Mbappe for the first time to the stadium that had raised his name. Of course the home fans will welcome him coldly because he prefers to leave to rival club.
PSG has lost two games if you don't know and it was against Strasbourg which was a shocker and just two weeks ago, they lost against Olympique Marseille when Memphis Depay managed to score an amazing goal in the dying minutes of the game.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
both clubs are in opposite stages. PSG has just broken the record in LIga Champions as the team is most fertile in the group stage of the continent's blue competition. While Leonardo Jardim foster children just got knocked out in the same event. In addition, their performance in Ligue 1 was up and down.

Despite still entrenched in the second rank, Monaco has been recorded swallow four defeats this season in Ligue 1. Compared with the PSG who have never felt defeat.

This game will be a sign of the return of Mbappe for the first time to the stadium that had raised his name. Of course the home fans will welcome him coldly because he prefers to leave to rival club.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Nice eight game unbeaten streak in the Ligue 1 came to an end when they were defeated by bottom of the table Metz away from home. Nolan Roux got both goals for Nice whiles Mario Balotelli after missing the spot kick made sure that he scored the rebound. Nice were reduced to 10 men in the early stages when Lees Melou was given the red card.

The red card was the major contributing factor that made Nice loose this game because it was clearly visible that they lacked the extra touch and even though Mario Balotelli could have remedy the situation with his first penalty he missed and condemned the visitors to this defeat. I think it was a nice run and they should try to do that again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Nice eight game unbeaten streak in the Ligue 1 came to an end when they were defeated by bottom of the table Metz away from home. Nolan Roux got both goals for Nice whiles Mario Balotelli after missing the spot kick made sure that he scored the rebound. Nice were reduced to 10 men in the early stages when Lees Melou was given the red card.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
The top of the 22nd round of the French league :
Olympique Lyon host at home [Park Lyon] the league's leader Paris Saint-Germain. The Parisian attack scored 67 goals 44 for thetrio : Cavani, Neymar, Mbappe. While Lyon scored 49 goals, including 36 goals for th trio Fekir Mariano, Debay. The game had a perfect start as well as a dramatic end with a superb goal for Memphis Depay in the last minute, The match ended with a victory for the hosts 2-1.
If PSG are unable to beat Olympique Lyon am beginning to fear that they are not going to be able to even beat Real Madrid in Champions League even though Real Madrid are not even playing that well at all. Without a doubt some special goals were scored especially Memphis Depay goal in stoppage time, that's really going to hurt.
That is why I bet on under for that game. As I bet on Olympique to win when they played Caen earlier and saw how they played that game. They are good at defending so low scoring is the best bet for their games even with a high scoring team such as Paris St.Germain has been.
And Real Madrid just keeps on losing with their last loss I think they are not going to recover when they do meet up with PSG and when Neymar is back in the line up.
They will just have too much power to not win that game.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Edison Cavani is currently the the highest goalscorer for PSG with 157 goals after a 4-0 win against Montpellier where he scored the first goal of the game in the eleventh minute with a tap in with an assist from Adrien Rabiot.
Olympique Lyon host at home [Park Lyon] the league's leader Paris Saint-Germain. The Parisian attack scored 67 goals 44 for thetrio : Cavani, Neymar, Mbappe. While Lyon scored 49 goals, including 36 goals for th trio Fekir Mariano, Debay. The game had a perfect start as well as a dramatic end with a superb goal for Memphis Depay in the last minute, The match ended with a victory for the hosts 2-1.
If PSG are unable to beat Olympique Lyon am beginning to fear that they are not going to be able to even beat Real Madrid in Champions League even though Real Madrid are not even playing that well at all. Without a doubt some special goals were scored especially Memphis Depay goal in stoppage time, that's really going to hurt.
PSG lost this game for a lot of reasons first Neymar was injured so he didn't play MBappé got injured in the game from the 36 minute and last Dani Alves was shown his second yellow minutes after getting his the first one just at the beginning of the second half also at the end Lyon was fortunate by that goal from Deopay that's not gonna Rob the credit from all of Lyon team they really knew how to play this game with high pressure also Emeray killed the game when he subbed off Di Maria and he didn't bring pastore in instead to create some offensive threats that's why if this club fails in Europe Emeray will be the one to blame.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 91
Just an excellent game in the performance of two teams. I liked the way the teams played in the attack. A lot of dangerous moments at the gates of both one and the other team.
Bordeaux performed poorly against Caen, so this game did not have much of a boost. Nantes have lost 7 in the last 8 games. There is not a chance in this difficult away game.
Montpelier vs Toulouse I think that this might be an easy win for the hosts with few of goals scored  Montpellier are is a solid team in defense they managed to keep Monaco from scoring last match at home and they will need a win to put some distance from the danger zone while visitors Toulouse are in a awful situation and they usually concede many goals on visits currently to they conceded 22 goals from 10 visits but only Dijon whom at bottom conceded more also they have been on losing streak when it comes to away games losing 6 games in row from all the competitions so better go with a home win and Under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 224
Merit: 61
PSG-LYON
What do you think about this classic in French league tomorrow? What d you think about a Lyon win home playing against one of the most powerful and scaring teams not only in France but in the  world . It seems crazy but I see Lyon winning this match.
First PSG is very confident of winning the French league coz no team can catch them and compete with them so they will not force to win the game and another thing is that Neymar is probably not playing.
Secondly Lyon need more than ever the 3 points of this match to get second on the standings coz Marseille just won yesterday , also they have a strong team and did beat PSG 2years ago even if they was inferior to them .
Still crazy but 6.5 odd is very interesting
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Montpellier vs AS Monaco
Monaco are unbeaten in their last four games winning all four games, their last loss came at the hands of Nantes on the 29th of November by a lone goal. Against Montpellier, Monaco are unbeaten in their last seventeen games and they are without a clean sheet in their last three games whiles Montpellier are without a clean sheet in their last five games against Monaco. A win for Monaco is happening.
I really thought that Monaco were going to overrun Montpellier in the game yesterday but shockingly they held their own against Monaco and the game was evenly matched throughout. A win today for Lyon will see them overtake Monaco for the second position and with Angers their opponent that is surely going to happen.

Well Montpellier were playing at home and showed a class of their own maybe due to their home support and pulled a draw but Monaco last season isn't that sharp this time around as they've sold almost all their key players.
Monaco today and Monaco last year - completely different teams. Without a few of their best players, they began to play a little worse. Yes, and a scandal with the Russian owner of the team.

Monaco even sold their best players last season, as there was no willingness to defend the title. Their squad is much different, can be said they are not fit to compete in Ligue 1 from the beginning of the season. But as long as their opponents are not PSG, they can still be said to be superior to the others.

Monaco were brilliant last season and it's a shame they sold their good players, I feel with the money of mhabpe theyll make a good amount and will be able to reshape their squad. They need fresh blood and I feel they'll win the title next season. As Cavanii will be gone. So I'm sure just a matter of time till they win it
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
Montpellier vs AS Monaco
Monaco are unbeaten in their last four games winning all four games, their last loss came at the hands of Nantes on the 29th of November by a lone goal. Against Montpellier, Monaco are unbeaten in their last seventeen games and they are without a clean sheet in their last three games whiles Montpellier are without a clean sheet in their last five games against Monaco. A win for Monaco is happening.
I really thought that Monaco were going to overrun Montpellier in the game yesterday but shockingly they held their own against Monaco and the game was evenly matched throughout. A win today for Lyon will see them overtake Monaco for the second position and with Angers their opponent that is surely going to happen.

Well Montpellier were playing at home and showed a class of their own maybe due to their home support and pulled a draw but Monaco last season isn't that sharp this time around as they've sold almost all their key players.
Monaco today and Monaco last year - completely different teams. Without a few of their best players, they began to play a little worse. Yes, and a scandal with the Russian owner of the team.

Monaco even sold their best players last season, as there was no willingness to defend the title. Their squad is much different, can be said they are not fit to compete in Ligue 1 from the beginning of the season. But as long as their opponents are not PSG, they can still be said to be superior to the others.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
this year the ligue 1 is quite boring. But the Metz's comeback is amazing!
Metz in the first 16 matches had only made 4 points and seemed now relegated to ligue2.
In the last 5 matches Mets has instead made 11 points and now the resounding comeback is close.
Maybe this is the most interesting thing in ligue 1 this year.
Activity: 72
Montpellier vs AS Monaco

Pages:
Jump to: