Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 30. (Read 32321 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 06:24:09 PM
My view is that institutional investors will enter the crypto market. Many huge banks and funds are
actively developing new platforms for traditional investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 06:24:02 PM
Ethereum and bitcoin wil rise on the first quarter of 2019. Ethereum will rise because Constantinopole will be a success. While Bitcoin ETF will be approve on February.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
December 27, 2018, 06:19:44 PM
.. snip ..

BAKKT will be accepted only at the end of 2019. In the first half of the year, the market will be falling. The capitalization in 2019 will be at most $350 (now it's nearly $130). I think there'll be the calm before the storm.

Wow man you really broke a lot of hearts with your prediction. Lmao.

Why do you think that BAKKT will be accepted at the end of 2019? Care you share you insights? Do you have a inside information?

I'm not really sure where you that capitulation numbers as well. Of course I want to believed that the bear market is not over and there will be more blood in the street. But as least show us some graph so we will have a idea about where you coming from as far as your predictions in 2019.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 27, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

BAKKT will be accepted only at the end of 2019. In the first half of the year, the market will be falling. The capitalization in 2019 will be at most $350 (now it's nearly $130). I think there'll be the calm before the storm.
Activity: 550
December 27, 2018, 04:32:16 PM
my prediction for 2019 is that btc will only be at $ 6,000 throughout the year and ethereum may reach $ 500 and will still face the same period like this
Activity: 799
ARTEMIS
December 27, 2018, 04:31:23 PM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

My prediction for 2019 is that the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin will go to the moon as it was in the beginning of 2018 ago ... and this will be the prediction of all trader, investment and cryptocurency users ...
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 27, 2018, 04:30:52 PM
the surprise always happens, for example, is a price change, because there really isn't a single coin that has a solid price even if you now have coins at a certain price at the same time there are many people who are trading your coins and therefore prices are constantly changing isn't the price change also a surprise?
and about predictions to be honest I have no predictions but I feel optimistic about crypto in 2019
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
December 27, 2018, 04:22:01 PM
I hope that in 2019 the price of Bitcoin will increase again, but it is possible that the BItcoin price will fall again before the price actually goes to the moon, so for me in 2019, there will be a big surprise, whether the price falls or the price will increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
December 27, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
Many more countries like never before would put in place a regulatory framework for blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies based businesses.Also, just as we expect Brexit to take effect, I also see many Cryptoexit happening in 2019.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 27, 2018, 04:15:09 PM
of the most interesting predictions is the increase in prices of ETH and BTC. And I am ready to join in predicting that when ETH value more than 200 $ Grin
You are right I think the price of bitcoin and ETH will be rise and more investment will make the growth even faster than this within few months. I am sure 2019 will be the best year for crypto currency we should buy right now. 200& is not so high but I think it will increase with time because of more investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 04:05:50 PM
According to my predictions, in 2019 there are lot of changes and new things happen. Like- Bull run, return of investors, scam projects goes less, ICO tokens will launch as in short time, crypto eduction increase, new investors and new crypto users will came. Also, ETH and Bitcoin will break many records which booms the market!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 27, 2018, 03:43:19 PM
Bakkt is getting delayed, more time to global adoption.
Many project will land up with their end product. The battle will continue between tron and ethereum. Eos may be the dark horse. lots of things may happen. lets see what happen first.
Bakkt is expected before February. If there would be any postponement it will be between few days before the end of these months. Lots will happen in the first 6 months of the year which could determine the year trend but in whatever ways it goes it will be better than 2018. Scam should also reduce in the year, especially in USA and Japan because of the new regulations
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
December 27, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
Facebook will not be in a hurry with the implementation of the project, if they have such a plan, and the price increase will not necessarily happen, it is likely to be a respite before 2020
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
December 27, 2018, 03:30:48 PM
In the stock market, pessimism, almost panic. We very much hope that at least 1 percent of the money will flow into cryptocurrency. and then we will fly away to the moon)
SkyBridge Capital senior portfolio manager Robert Duggan said that investors have never been this confused and shell-shocked, uncertain of their positions in the stock market.

“I haven’t seen managers this shell-shocked and confused in a very long time. People have been heading for the exits and selling their positions over the last two weeks,” Duggan said.
https://www.ccn.com/dont-get-excited-dow-jones-expected-to-continue-its-decline-after-big-rally/
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 03:14:48 PM
Less ICOs, more partnerships for good existing projects. Market will overcome this turbulent time. I hope we all get more realistic and practical about crypto as well and instead of waiting for BTC to be 150K will use it as often as possible in our regular transactions
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 27, 2018, 02:09:17 PM
My predictions for 2019 are only positive.
The basis for this is the beginning of the rise of the market from the bottom, the growth of the rates of promising coins, and the emergence of new projects.
This indicates that the cryptocurrency market is in dynamic development and gives hope for achieving the desired goals in the future.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
December 27, 2018, 01:34:34 PM
I think next year will be full of multiples of new projects new coims valuable ones increase in bitcoin etherum price and investors will return to the market icos will function better than before. It will be a good year
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
December 27, 2018, 01:19:00 PM
I think in 2019 we are waiting for a lot of interesting things. First of all, this is the war of bitmain, which will definitely try to raise the price of bitcoin and the entire market, and Wall Street on the other hand, who have already shown that by creating a negative news background, market prices can be derailed.
Never worry about negative news and the people who are spreading FUDs. Because in the past, crypto market have easily ignored those negative news and FUDs. Even without support from any major countries, it has grown up to this level and it will keep continuing its development regardless of whatever will be happening around it. Because, it is really having lot of potential which will be needed for next generation of people. Hence, investing with crypto currencies will be definitely profitable in near future.

The year 2019 will be a remarkable one as there will be plenty of chances market will be recovering from the current downfall conditions. When we will be entering into positive market, it will be more exciting and more fruitful. Eagerly expecting 2019.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
December 27, 2018, 12:43:09 PM
I think in 2019 we are waiting for a lot of interesting things. First of all, this is the war of bitmain, which will definitely try to raise the price of bitcoin and the entire market, and Wall Street on the other hand, who have already shown that by creating a negative news background, market prices can be derailed.
Now there is news that Wall Street has decided to  delay its interest to the cryptocurrency world. maybe they will delay their interest until 2020
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
December 27, 2018, 12:42:19 PM
My prediction is that in year 2019 will be a great experienced to our new mates who tries to join in crypto,and of course the rise of market value will stand again and give us again a new hope for all our previous losses.,and its true that bitcoin will recover soon and bullrun will come.
Pages:
Jump to: