Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 24. (Read 32321 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 11:58:11 AM
We hope at 2019 will he light of bitcoin and altcoin price, how ever if bitcoin and altcoin still lower price will be hard to get ICO and project become success, just hope for investor to make bitcoin in the top price.
Activity: 854
December 30, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
2019 will be the year for recovery of cryptocurrency market. We still expect dumps but hopefully, it won't take that long. I guess there will be more projects or businesses/industries that will integrate blockchain technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
If i may say prediction in the upcoming year 2019 is a lot of surprises like bullrun and pumping market like rockets. If we try to look back year 2017 surprises attacks very huges and compare this year 2018 is not that good anyway and predictions for the next year 2019 of course comes out very exciting to wait.
Activity: 434
December 30, 2018, 11:40:56 AM
Prediction is just a dream of someone who are expecting something in the future that is why they make their own prediction to build their faith that there is somethings will happen in the future, that is why for me prediction is not reliable.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 30, 2018, 11:36:42 AM
actually I hope the bearish market will continue until the end of 2019 because if that happens I can buy more coins, but I don't think next year bear will appear.
- I hope that lots of good ico appear
it looks like you can only hope and continue to hope. because I am convinced that the bull will not allow the market to bear continuously until next year. surely there will be rainbows after the strom
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
December 30, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
actually I hope the bearish market will continue until the end of 2019 because if that happens I can buy more coins, but I don't think next year bear will appear.
- I hope that lots of good ico appear
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
December 30, 2018, 11:07:00 AM
In fact, my prediction for the year of 2019 for cryptocurrency is relatively good with many institutional investors pouring into the market. It will happen as regulations will make cryptocurrency less volatile and even more stronger. But unlike in the past, coins will make you rich overnight. It will take time to grow just like stock market.
copper member
Activity: 266
December 30, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
9. No bull run
10. The acceptance of crypto increases
11. A big exchange becomes hacked
12. A new ico format revives the ico market

These are my predictions.
Let's see which of them come true.  Shocked
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 30, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
My hypothesis and prediction in the crypto market in 2019 will go through shade and boom again. After a year of many difficulties. We all know that other objective factors can affect people's values ​​and psychology. Upcoming changes are still expected from the ETF. Blockchain applications are being applied more widely and deployed in ATM aspects. Therefore, popularity will increase sharply in 2019. That is the driving force behind market value and capitalization.
copper member
Activity: 109
December 30, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
My prediction is to be more positive in what happen in market now, market is all red and not good. I think next year is the pump and crypro will be recovering in deep. And smell there so many investor will make ico's to make project spread through out the forums and social media's.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 30, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. I am waiting for the launch of Bakkt, as well as the exchange from Nasdaq
10. Network Update and Ethereum Futures
Activity: 420
December 30, 2018, 09:47:43 AM
for my own predictions the market might start over little by little, it will build a market that will be much better this year.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 30, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
Except for the expectation of the coming halving in the new year that the trade will react, other factors will be more than mere news. There will better grounds prepared for fund infusion into the space and more regulation that protect investors. ICOs from USA, Korea and china could be more successful due to investors confidence in the countries regulation to control scam. Some exchanges will see lower trade and reduced visitors due news of fake volume.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 30, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
I think it will be a 5. It will be a year of maturation . Also, I expect ETH to be doing the POS staking thing in February.
Activity: 616
December 30, 2018, 09:13:15 AM
I cannot predict what will happen to crypto in 2019, but by 2019 it will be the year of ripening for crypto so that in the future crypto will be better and stronger, be prepared to face market conditions in 2019 because all possibilities can occur in crypto, crypto is not easy to predict but I believe that in the future crypto will grow rapidly
Activity: 322
December 30, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

After a year of decline in 2018, I believe that the market for cryptocurrencies will gradually recover in 2019.
I also believe that 2019 will finally determine the future of the cryptocurrency market. Most likely, the entire cryptocurrency will gradually recover and by the end of the year we will be able to observe the stability of prices.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 30, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
I think the year 2019 will be the competition of fully educated people. Many people are now sufficiently knowledgeable about their business. And everyone's very ambitious about getting back what they lost. Good things are waiting for us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 08:43:13 AM
I have no predictions, but I have dreams and certainly also good hopes in 2019 and the future. Namely hoping that cryptocurrency can be received in all countries and can be a real transaction tool. Cool
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
December 30, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
I cannot predict of what will happen in 2019 because I am not an expert in the cryptocurrency, but I have a wish that in 2019, the cryptocurrency market will start to rise and all coins can increase together. And for bitcoin, it will increase too after the altcoin increase, and as we see in 2017, the cryptocurrency market will grow fast, many people start using cryptocurrency, and it will become widespread. I know it sounds impossible and hard to do, but I am sure it will happen soon.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 29, 2018, 11:27:19 PM
This is my predictions for 2019, most ICO projects will die, there will be a shift to STOs but won't catch fire like ICOs, we will have some projects separate themselves from the park and leave others alone, STOs will be the smart contract hype of 2017 and BTC will recover most of the loss in 2019 to test ATH
Pages:
Jump to: