Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 27. (Read 32321 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
December 29, 2018, 12:43:13 AM
Crypto projects follow the same rules as normal world businesses and those facts are that around 80% of startups will fail within the first 12 - 24 months. New businesses will come along to take their place and if we are looking for projects to target for investment then we should be choosing ones where the key members have relevant business experience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
December 29, 2018, 12:29:37 AM
Expectations for next year are certainly good for the fate of cryptocurrency. Many people definitely want this to happen, especially since they have not benefited for a long time because the market situation is not good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 29, 2018, 12:23:23 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

9. The crypto currency will stick on it's current situation, which lead to a massive disappointment. And this experience will lead to a better progress through 5 - 10 years from now, by regularization and limitation of creating new kind of crypto or altcoins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
December 28, 2018, 11:46:11 PM
Crypto will continue to grow with blockchain technology. so that many large companies will follow blockchain technology
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 28, 2018, 11:16:34 PM

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

I like your idea about more projects will die. I hope it should happen very soon as some worthless coins and project just pulls the best projects down. It will be good to let them be kicked out of the market and let us be focused on better ones.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

For me, i think it's not a prediction but it will be more like a hope in 2019.
Many of the good cryptocurrency will have their strength to thrive and survive in the crypto world and reach its peak this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 09:36:06 PM
Predictions for crypto in 2019 are still difficult, because we know crypto is full of surprises and mysteries, maybe crypto will recover slowly and maybe there will also be big surprises waiting, we'll see next year tomorrow, hopefully there will be news well
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
December 28, 2018, 09:10:04 PM
My prediction about crypto in 2019 is people will know about cryptomarket and they interesting to invest in crypto. Right now, many people afraid on economist prediction about economic crisis in 2019 and i think investor will looking an alternative beside mainstream investment and crypto is good alternative
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 08:29:10 PM
2: 2017 was the year of ICOs and some still haven't completely died yet so yeah some will still be dying in 2019

3: Projects like AION will come out with working projects. Also, ICOs that were going on in 2018 will bloom in 2019 like EVOAI, an arbitrage trading platform. Learn more about that at http://evoai.network and join the telegram at t.me/evoai

4: Decentralized Finance applications like compound finance and projects like Dai in general are becoming big and people are just starting to adopt them

5: People will stop using Ethereum for Ponzis and gambling and again, DeFi is becoming big and is actually useful and more DeFi products will be coming out

I'm really looking forward to EVOAI.  I'm primarily invested in mining companies and exchanges since I like the passive income I receive from them.  So this is why also really like EVOAI, since we'll also receive dividends by investing in them.  EVOAI is one of a very few companies that are making profits from arbitraging and sharing this with investors.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
December 28, 2018, 06:40:59 PM
Just relax and follow the market. 2018 was a hard year for crypto investors and it has shown that you cannot predict the market prices and what is going to happen tomorrow. So my position is to stay calm and to see what happens next.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 28, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
Yep, there'll be surprises as always. Surprises aren't any new thing in crypto lol. Also I think in 2019, we're gonna finally settle on a bottom and then trade around it for quite sometime before we really make any major bounce again. This year has been with so many activities and news and panic amongst others. I hooe for a better year in 2019.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 28, 2018, 06:17:37 PM
i think a lot of great news will come in 2019, and this will make the crypto market growing in good movements,, my friend
and this is the right time to buy a good cryptocurrencies
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
December 28, 2018, 05:57:10 PM
New projects will be in the community again and scams will be eliminated at early stage.
Investors will be back and ICO will be healthy again. facebook is a 50/50 chance to have their own crypto.
The market will be unpredictable and many whales will be moving fast.
Hopefully that the ICO will be regulated in 2019 so the confidence of the investors will back and because of that, the market will start to recover. Whales are more powerful now because of the recent dump so maybe we will see a more manipulated market but hopefully it will be on a higher value since we are so tired to stay in a bear market. 2019 will be the start of the good news in cryptocurrency, so be ready to take more profit soon.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 05:53:04 PM
I would say that 2019 is make or break for cryptocurrency. Since the market had lost bigtime for one year of drought, the market needs a good recovery in 2019. I don't expect a bull run, but at least a recovery.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
December 28, 2018, 05:42:43 PM
People have realized that the national currency is no longer backed by gold, oil or other stated resources.
printing presses can be turned on in any moment when it's needed
Therefore, the popularity of cryptocurrency will grow and in the long run everything will be fine
Activity: 221
December 28, 2018, 05:34:27 PM
we cannot predict as easy as we say. as a year ago we had predicted that the price of 2018 market is higher than 2017, but the reality is not like we expected. the price is like waterfall which is down till the bottom part. we don't know for sure about 2019. it is better to expect rather than predict.
Activity: 406
December 28, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
for prediction, in my opinion, it is difficult but for hope, there is always and I have hope in 2019 the market conditions will get better again so that the crypto world becomes crowded again and increasingly develops into positive things.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 28, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

Your forecast will come true by many percent))) unlike many other optimistic / pessimistic but promising concrete numbers and dates.
The year promises to be interesting, and everyone has a lot of patience and hope.
Activity: 308
December 28, 2018, 05:20:17 PM
Many experts have predicted the true development potential of crypto in the period of 2019-2021. We need to realize the importance and utility of crypto. I expect the crypto market to be recognized and ensure the sustainable development. it is a reward for the efforts and patience of investors like us.
In particular, I waited for bitcoin to return to a strong jump at 10k In next year
i think the prediction not just expert can predicted about that, if we see market data in previous year ago
the pola in market look same and we can make the assumtion about the price like expert people says
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 28, 2018, 05:14:45 PM
I believe that 2019 will be the year of Ethereum once again. The upcoming updates will really play significantly in it's expected price surge next year. The first quarter of 2019 will determine Ethereum's fate for 2019 because that is the time of the launching of the Constantinople.
Pages:
Jump to: