Pages:
Author

Topic: Preliminary Scam Accusation vs Cryptopia for holding customers funds - page 4. (Read 1192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
Usually wallet issues on exchanges have to be solved by the coin teams, not the exchange. Have you contacted the GBYTE team about the issue? I've never had any issues with Cryptopia.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30192027
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
They didnt expect this bounce of BTC and other crypto and it totally exposed them! They are insolvent and do NOT have coins enough to cover all their customers wallet balances. They are the next cryptsy 100%.

If you could go ahead and show your evidence/proof.

I'm curious.

I can show you picture of me withdrawing coins stuck @ processing for 10 days.  If that's not proof I don't know what is.  
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Usually wallet issues on exchanges have to be solved by the coin teams, not the exchange. Have you contacted the GBYTE team about the issue? I've never had any issues with Cryptopia.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
They didnt expect this bounce of BTC and other crypto and it totally exposed them! They are insolvent and do NOT have coins enough to cover all their customers wallet balances. They are the next cryptsy 100%.

If you could go ahead and show your evidence/proof.

I'm curious.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Can confirm that Cryptopia have been 'locking' GBYTE away from users for over a month.

It's not just GBYTE anymore.   It's all coins except perhaps bitcoin.

Why bitcoin?  So people can deposit bitcoin for cryptopia to exit scam with bitcoins.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Can confirm that Cryptopia have been 'locking' GBYTE away from users for over a month.
legendary
I never had issues with desposits nor withdraws with Cryptopia.

Coins used: ZOI, VRM, DOGE mostly.

Try it today, report back.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I never had issues with desposits nor withdraws with Cryptopia.

Coins used: ZOI, VRM, DOGE mostly.
I deposited .57 bitcoin bought innova coin.

I tried to withdraw 1000 innova coins 10 days ago.   Still on processing.  So yesterday I tried to withdraw ETC out of Cryptopia.  Same thing. Stuck on processing.

Cryptopia might be trying to exit scam.

legendary
Cryptopia ≤ Yobit

Act accordingly to an exchange that prides itself on carrying the most scam coins. GBYTE is not a scam, but 95% of the other coins traded on both those exchanges are.
Activity: 292
Merit: 256
BTCWagering.com
I'd like to second this.

Cryptopia has been locking my GBYTE for the last 2 months. I filed 1 ticket on 12/18, which they dismissed, saying their wallet was "in maintenance mode" and would be restored.

Nothing has been done though. I filed a 2nd ticket on 2/9 and they have yet to respond.

The next Byteball distribution on March 2 has been announced since October or November I believe. Cryptopia is surely aware of it and might be scamming in order to steal users' distributions.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
It's been two months now without any solution found to the GBYTE wallet issue.
Holding customers funds indefinitely without any communication or a timeframe offered at all it's not good.
Next Byteball distribution is in March and we would expect this to gets solved before then.
Hopefully this scam accusation here on BitcoinTalk will remind you to fix the issue.

Thanks

UPDATE 1 : On March 14th 2018 everything started working again.

UPDATE 2: At the beginning of May there have been deposit issues for GBYTE. (pending)

UPDATE 3: Mid-May deposit issue solved. Gbyte working again
Pages:
Jump to: