Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1312. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Benitez will back to anfield but with different team and Liverpool vs Newcastle on their latest match played on Newcastle home Liverpool was lost but if we see from their statistics Liverpool always win if played at anfield so i think Liverpool will win and odds for Liverpool ML @1.54
legendary
Activity: 1904
Manchester Citry vs Stoke City. The last performance from Manchester City was awesome while Stoke City had a very bad result from the past 3 games. This indicated that Manchester City will have an easy game today. I think they can make more than 2 goals tonight. So, will consider to pick Manchester City -1.5 asian handicap for this game.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Liverpool vs Newcastle United. Over 2.5 goals, both teams to score an Liverpool -0.75 goal.
AFC Bournemouth    vs Chelsea. Chelsea ML and under 2.5 goals.
Aston Villa vs Southampton. Southampton -0.75 goals and over 2.5 goals.

I prefer to take Liverpool -1 @1.88
AFC Bournemouth    vs Chelsea Both teams to Score  @1.6
Southampton -1 @1.93
Man City vs Stoke, Man city -1.5 @1.8
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Man city v Stoke AH Man City -1.5 End score 3-0
Reason
Last 3 game Man City win all the game and last 3 match at home only lose once agains Man U. Avg goal Man City in last 3 games is 2 goal/match
Last 3 game stoke lose 2 games and get draw vs swansea, they lost 2 games with 4 goal made by enemy team. AVG goal stoke in last 3 game is 1 goal/match

Bournemouth v Chelsea O/U Under 2.5 goals End score 1-1
Reason
Both team not in best perfomance last 3 game avg goal is nearly same 1goal/match and 1.3goal/match. Chelsea only scoring against aston villa 4 goal but Bournemouth can make goal against liverpool and win against swansea in home match when chelsea lost against swanse
But this pick still Risky

Aston villa v Southampton Southampton win End score 1-2
Reason
Aston villa lost all last 3 match, in home too they lost 3 last home match
Southampton in 3 last away match only win against stoke city and get draw against everton and in last 3 match when southampton play at home they can beat newcastle with score 3-1

Liverpool v Newcastle Livepool win End score 3-1
Reason
Liverpool last 3 match unbeatable and when liverpool play at home only get 1 draw against tottenham
Newcastle lost all 3 last away game but when play home against swansea they win with 3-0 that why me put 1 goal in  newcastle  they still has a chance to scoring but still liverpool will win

All above just my predict
Activity: 420
Liverpool vs Newcastle United. Over 2.5 goals, both teams to score an Liverpool -0.75 goal.
AFC Bournemouth    vs Chelsea. Chelsea ML and under 2.5 goals.
Aston Villa vs Southampton. Southampton -0.75 goals and over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Saturday early game prediction for Manchester City vs. Stoke City game:
Manchester City v Stoke - Manchester City @ 1.27
Manchester City v Stoke - Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.17

The odds for Manchester City ML is to low imo, i think Man City can cover the handicap. Man City -1.25 goals should be good. and over 2.5 goals to for this match.
This is interesting I think I will put some money on this match as I like Manchester city style of play better than Manchester united's. This is will be a win win for you!  Wink
Activity: 406

The odds for Manchester City ML is to low imo, i think Man City can cover the handicap. Man City -1.25 goals should be good. and over 2.5 goals to for this match.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509

manchester city performance has gradually become better, i supposed city is going to win this match without any difficulty, i will bet city to win and under 3.5 goal

This would be an easy win for Manchester City, they have to win and take third position which has taken Arsenal to secure a Champions League position
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Bournemouth vs Chelsea
Chelsea should and will beat Bournemouth. Probably in the first half with 3 goals. End result 0-4 for chelsea offcourse.

It wont be a cleansheet for chelsea because they are definitely not an easy opponent. They scored in most of their match so definitely it is going to be a both team to score or even worse could end with a victory for bournemouth. The team isnt complete right now however they got a good potential so next season, bournemouth could be much better
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

manchester city performance has gradually become better, i supposed city is going to win this match without any difficulty, i will bet city to win and under 3.5 goal
Activity: 322
Bournemouth vs Chelsea
Chelsea should and will beat Bournemouth. Probably in the first half with 3 goals. End result 0-4 for chelsea offcourse.

I'm in for Chelsea too.  1-2, 1-3. All goals in second half with 1 red card for Bournemouth.

Manchester City v Stoke. 2-0. No red cards  But 1 penalty for Stoke.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
Bournemouth vs Chelsea

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFZEGJo43fObLP1GV
its deffo gonna be under 1.5 goals now youve made that post
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Activity: 350
My guess for the weekend.

ManCity vs Stoke - Man City wins

Bournemouth vs Chelsea - Chelsea wins

Liverpool vs Newcastle - Liverpool wins

This weekend i will only bet on Liverpool vs Newcastle. My prediction is that it will be a very easy win, even though newcastle got a solid team.
3-1 win for liverpool in their own house.
x13
Activity: 336
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
My guess for the weekend.

ManCity vs Stoke - Man City wins

Bournemouth vs Chelsea - Chelsea wins

Liverpool vs Newcastle - Liverpool wins
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hello guys, what you think about this games:

Man City - Stoke - BTTS
Man City is favoirte in this game, but they play CL next week against R.Madrid..so maybe they will rest some player for that game, they are currently on 4th position, and Stoke can score at least one goal..My prediction is 2:1 or 3:1 for Man City

Bournemouth - Chelsea - Away win
I think that this is pointless game for both team, B'mouth is on safe position, and Chelsea cant get europe next year..so i chose Chelsea to win, odd is high like 2.20 and they have more quality player then B'mouth

Liverpool - Newcastle - Draw, Under 2.5 goals
I think that this is hard game for Newcastle, they need some more points to remain in PL next year, also think that L'pool will rest some players, like Origi, i am Reds fan but this will be hard game for them, there will be 1 or 0 goals, one point for Newcastle from this game is very important for them

Aston Vila - Southampton - BTTS, Away win over 2.5
Playing at home crowd, Vila can score goal on this game, Southampton is favorite in this game, and they will probably win, so lets talk about goals - BTTS, Over 2.5 goals is bigger odd then Away win, so maybe play something like a Southamton win and btts or Southampton win and over 2.5 goals

Please feel free to share your opinion with me. Good luck

Man City - Stoke

I dont know what is  BTTS means.
Manchester city need to win big in this match not only because they need point for the league but also to gain confident and morale of the players for the next match against real madrid. they really need it.
so my prediction will be over goal and manchester city win 4-0 5-1

Bournemouth - Chelsea

Chelsea will do anything to get point.  Chelsea draw or away will be good option.

Liverpool - Newcastle

This should be 2 goal at least.  
If they can score against manchester city , i bet they can also score against liverpool.

Aston Vila - Southampton

This should be draw game , against the weakest team in the league with -1 handicap with high 1x2 odds , southampton has 1.53 odds. that is too high.
so, Is this going to be easy money for bettor ? i don't think so.

Sorry for my bad english , i'm still learning.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

Man. City (win)
v
Stoke City

Bournemouth
v
Chelsea   (win)

Liverpool   (win)
v
Newcastle 

3 very easy games to pick out for wins this week, i'd like to see newcastle win vs liverpool but cant see it happening.  Also a massive game coming for leicester on sunday.
I like all games but I will prefer Liverpool over 2.5 instead of ML because in last 2 games Newcastle doing good and they can play good against them for another draw
I still believe Liverpool will win. last few games when playing at home is always a big win,
Liverpool 3 - 0 Man City
Liverpool 4 - 1 Stoke
Liverpool 4 - 0 Everton

Newcastle in the relegation zone, so obviously there will be no difficulty.
You should know that Newcastle have positive results with their two last matches, where they won against Swansea with impressive performance and got draw against Manchester City. Yeah they got those results at their home ground, but it should be a serious warning for Liverpool.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
I give up on betting on premier league games, they always end up with unusual results in the rounds going into title contention.
I moved on to German league since those are more consistent in their end results and favorites usually play with fierce sheer competitiveness against their opponents. Grin

Nothing is really unusual though most of the times the favourites still wins the game. In fact all of the favourites wins the game in the gameweek 34th and it seems most people around here made some money. Atleast by betting on favourites in premier league, the odds that you will get will be bigger than what you get on germany league

you are right, sometimes a favorite in the Premier league still has a high odds, compared to other leagues, such as la liga and bundesliga
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I give up on betting on premier league games, they always end up with unusual results in the rounds going into title contention.
I moved on to German league since those are more consistent in their end results and favorites usually play with fierce sheer competitiveness against their opponents. Grin

Nothing is really unusual though most of the times the favourites still wins the game. In fact all of the favourites wins the game in the gameweek 34th and it seems most people around here made some money. Atleast by betting on favourites in premier league, the odds that you will get will be bigger than what you get on germany league
Jump to: