Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1313. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Liverpool - Newcastle - Draw, Under 2.5 goals
I think that this is hard game for Newcastle, they need some more points to remain in PL next year, also think that L'pool will rest some players, like Origi, i am Reds fan but this will be hard game for them, there will be 1 or 0 goals, one point for Newcastle from this game is very important for them

I saw almost all of the last 6 matches of Liverpool always end with a lot of goals or over 2.5 goals, they could even win against everton 4-0. I think why not if liverpool can win big again against newcastle
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

Man. City (win)
v
Stoke City

Bournemouth
v
Chelsea   (win)

Liverpool   (win)
v
Newcastle 

3 very easy games to pick out for wins this week, i'd like to see newcastle win vs liverpool but cant see it happening.  Also a massive game coming for leicester on sunday.
I like all games but I will prefer Liverpool over 2.5 instead of ML because in last 2 games Newcastle doing good and they can play good against them for another draw
I still believe Liverpool will win. last few games when playing at home is always a big win,
Liverpool 3 - 0 Man City
Liverpool 4 - 1 Stoke
Liverpool 4 - 0 Everton

Newcastle in the relegation zone, so obviously there will be no difficulty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello guys, what you think about this games:

Man City - Stoke - BTTS
Man City is favoirte in this game, but they play CL next week against R.Madrid..so maybe they will rest some player for that game, they are currently on 4th position, and Stoke can score at least one goal..My prediction is 2:1 or 3:1 for Man City

Bournemouth - Chelsea - Away win
I think that this is pointless game for both team, B'mouth is on safe position, and Chelsea cant get europe next year..so i chose Chelsea to win, odd is high like 2.20 and they have more quality player then B'mouth

Liverpool - Newcastle - Draw, Under 2.5 goals
I think that this is hard game for Newcastle, they need some more points to remain in PL next year, also think that L'pool will rest some players, like Origi, i am Reds fan but this will be hard game for them, there will be 1 or 0 goals, one point for Newcastle from this game is very important for them

Aston Vila - Southampton - BTTS, Away win over 2.5
Playing at home crowd, Vila can score goal on this game, Southampton is favorite in this game, and they will probably win, so lets talk about goals - BTTS, Over 2.5 goals is bigger odd then Away win, so maybe play something like a Southamton win and btts or Southampton win and over 2.5 goals

Please feel free to share your opinion with me. Good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Man. City (win)
v
Stoke City

Bournemouth
v
Chelsea   (win)

Liverpool   (win)
v
Newcastle 

3 very easy games to pick out for wins this week, i'd like to see newcastle win vs liverpool but cant see it happening.  Also a massive game coming for leicester on sunday.
I like all games but I will prefer Liverpool over 2.5 instead of ML because in last 2 games Newcastle doing good and they can play good against them for another draw
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Man. City (win)
v
Stoke City

Bournemouth
v
Chelsea   (win)

Liverpool   (win)
v
Newcastle 

i think those matches is good to be parlay with total odds @5.11 you have high chance to win your bets but for match Bournemouth vs Chelsea i'm a bit doubt Chelsea will win
legendary
Activity: 1232

Man. City (win)
v
Stoke City

Bournemouth
v
Chelsea   (win)

Liverpool   (win)
v
Newcastle 

Liverpool really is on fire, but the last game Newcastle could draw against man city. teams in the relegation zone sometimes have high spirits. but I am not sure that Newcastle can win against Liverpool.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Man. City (win)
v
Stoke City

Bournemouth
v
Chelsea   (win)

Liverpool   (win)
v
Newcastle 

The match of bournemouth against chelsea wont be as easy you predicted because bournemouth is tougher than you know. Their last match against liverpool end with a lose against liverpool however their performance should never be underestimated because they managed to give liverpool hard time in the second half
Activity: 546

Man. City (win)
v
Stoke City

Bournemouth
v
Chelsea   (win)

Liverpool   (win)
v
Newcastle 

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Arsenal vs WBA ended with 2-0
I bet on over 2.5 goals Angry
not a luck for this match need to make 1 more goals to win.

to bad i expect to see at least one more goals in second half but seem like they were good with result more importantly with win in this match

I bet everyone think arsenal vs west brom would score more than 2 goals including me.
I was so optimistic when alexis Sanchez scored in early minutes and make a second goals before halftime.
Unfortunately 2nd half bullshit , arsenal not score another goals also if Sanchez hattrick I might get 15× jackpot.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
man city huge favs but stoke city usually able to find the net

could be value in both teams score or a small draw bet.

I believe manchester city will win. because this time they are playing at home. while the last two matches of Stoke City is very bad to lose by tottenham 4-0 and 4-1 by Liverpool. so I think Stoke City will not be hard
legendary
Activity: 1442
man city huge favs but stoke city usually able to find the net

could be value in both teams score or a small draw bet.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

to bad i expect to see at least one more goals in second half but seem like they were good with result more importantly with win in this match
legendary
Activity: 1064
Arsenal played mind blowing it was so managed game on home ground, it happened in that as expected and my bet helped a lot to make huge profit as i placed my bet on -1.5 there, now Arsenal move up to 3rd place on the points table.

Nothing really significant there , afterall it is wba that they were playing with so they dont really needs extra effort for that. In fact they win with only two goals is a sign that says they are totally underperform , they could have win with more goals and possesion but infact the game yesterday has nothing really significant from their usual performances
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Tottenham Hotspur still have a great opportunity to be able to premiere the English league title this year. spurs left only a little point and anything can still happen over the last 4 games in the future. leicester city get a strong pressure towards the end of this season.
a possibility indeed could still happen, Leicester was not going to waste the opportunity to get the Premier League title this year.
Activity: 714
Arsenal played mind blowing it was so managed game on home ground, it happened in that as expected and my bet helped a lot to make huge profit as i placed my bet on -1.5 there, now Arsenal move up to 3rd place on the points table.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Tottenham Hotspur still have a great opportunity to be able to premiere the English league title this year. spurs left only a little point and anything can still happen over the last 4 games in the future. leicester city get a strong pressure towards the end of this season.

It could happen, but what is clear is that Leicester need to win their next game at home against Swansea.
They play Man Utd, Everton and Chelsea after that, they could easily only get 1 point from those 3 games.

They are 5 points clear, a win against Swansea means Tottenham need 8 points from the last 4 games and WBA and Soton at home seem like they should be wins, leaving Chelsea and Newcastle away.

I can see Spurs getting 10 points from the last 4, that means Leicester will need 6, if they win at the weekend then they just need 1 more win from the last 3. It's pretty exciting!

To be safe, with 3 wins it is going to put leicester as the champions however the match is going to be real hard especially against manchester united and chelsea. While on the other hands, tottenham is almost guaranteed to win 3 out of 4 games. Leicester needs to find other strategy as well considering vardy cant play for next match
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

It could happen, but what is clear is that Leicester need to win their next game at home against Swansea.
They play Man Utd, Everton and Chelsea after that, they could easily only get 1 point from those 3 games.

They are 5 points clear, a win against Swansea means Tottenham need 8 points from the last 4 games and WBA and Soton at home seem like they should be wins, leaving Chelsea and Newcastle away.

I can see Spurs getting 10 points from the last 4, that means Leicester will need 6, if they win at the weekend then they just need 1 more win from the last 3. It's pretty exciting!
legendary
Activity: 1162
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Nice pick actually, the match should got more goals since the half time has been 2-0 for Arsenal.

Arsenal got important point and have overtaken Manchester City to get 3rd position. But I'm pretty sure they will get 4th at end of season like what they often did Cheesy Sanchez has became a main role for Arsenal, I guess Arsenal wouldn't have many good chances to score without him.

Yeah, 2 goals in the first half is already good. But Arsenal can't make more goals on second half. Arsenal success covered the handicap -1.5 goals but over 2.5 goals is lose.

I had predicted that arsenal would be like the previous game, will not many goals.
whereas ball possession very far. indeed West Brom bad enough when the previous game lost at home and even play in their own homes can not be scored.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Nice pick actually, the match should got more goals since the half time has been 2-0 for Arsenal.

Arsenal got important point and have overtaken Manchester City to get 3rd position. But I'm pretty sure they will get 4th at end of season like what they often did Cheesy Sanchez has became a main role for Arsenal, I guess Arsenal wouldn't have many good chances to score without him.

Yeah, 2 goals in the first half is already good. But Arsenal can't make more goals on second half. Arsenal success covered the handicap -1.5 goals but over 2.5 goals is lose.
Jump to: