Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1315. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Arsenal vs West Bromwich I will bet on Arsenal win.
Arsenal wish to win this match at home and fight a better position
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Even Arsenal is more strong than West Brom but from my point of view this match can get very tight result, bet on home team looking much risky because odds are very poor and handicap is too risky than over 2.5 goals will be good choice for betting.
Yeah Arsenal should have not problem with West Brom they just have a better team. I predict that Arsenal is going to wins 3-0. If Arsenal scores the first goal it should be done. If West Brom wants it to be close they have to score first.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
i can't imagine that this season the big teams must fight to play on european competitions next season not for the title but now we see middle team on EPL has lead standings league because showing very consistent performance

In a match that is the usual thing that happens, because it is not always the best TEAM is great and always on top, sometimes the team could be under if they give a response that is not kind to the other teams, as well as with a team that we know as a team that will never win could well be in the above if they improve performance and always consistent.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Arsenal have very important match so it will do something extra ordinary and try its best to turn this match into its favor, when it is playing on home ground than it will be easy for it to beat West Brom easily there and my pick will be Arsenal -1.5 @1.77

I doubt Arsenal -1.5 not easy to predict this match although Arsenal need a victory but the performance of Arsenal lately downhill Last draw against Crystal Palace. I'm more interested in betting over 2.5 goals this bet seems good enough because my prediction West Bromwich could have scored 1 goal
its hard to predict how was Arsenal's game againts West Bromwich in this match because they not really good recently , i will pick safe bet with both team to score and over 2,5 goals
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i can't imagine that this season the big teams must fight to play on european competitions next season not for the title but now we see middle team on EPL has lead standings league because showing very consistent performance
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Arsenal have very important match so it will do something extra ordinary and try its best to turn this match into its favor, when it is playing on home ground than it will be easy for it to beat West Brom easily there and my pick will be Arsenal -1.5 @1.77

I doubt Arsenal -1.5 not easy to predict this match although Arsenal need a victory but the performance of Arsenal lately downhill Last draw against Crystal Palace. I'm more interested in betting over 2.5 goals this bet seems good enough because my prediction West Bromwich could have scored 1 goal

Well, your are right but i think Arsenal will win this match at least with 2 goals. But i think Crystal Palace can also make 1 goal on this match. I predict 3-1 win for Arsenal.

Yes this is only a prediction we do not know the final result of the match but my gut feeling says a bet over 2.5 goals is pretty good
I also believe Arsenal win but not more than 2 goals as I said in the first post, Arsenal game is not good or not yet stable
Activity: 686
Even Arsenal is more strong than West Brom but from my point of view this match can get very tight result, bet on home team looking much risky because odds are very poor and handicap is too risky than over 2.5 goals will be good choice for betting.
Activity: 434

Well, your are right but i think Arsenal will win this match at least with 2 goals. But i think Crystal Palace can also make 1 goal on this match. I predict 3-1 win for Arsenal.
legendary
Activity: 1386

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
Well Liverpool seem to be on really good late season form, will anyone be betting against them being in the top 4 next season?

Manchester United won 2-0 at home vs Palace... I don't see that as a new dawn, they are still just a very expensive decent team, I would bet against them being top 4 next season.
Liverpool being on the top perform since Jurgen Klopp hired as the new coach. Now I know why Borussia Dortmund fans really love this guy. About Manchester United, their strategy is boring imo, where they rarely made good chance on their matches. If they don't have De Gea on their side, surely they would getting worse situation now.

One of the soccer rules is, these can have a  goalkeeper and he can use his hands.
Roll Eyes
I didnt say "If they don't have goalkeeper on their side....", but I am talking about De Gea. Do you get it?

examples you are really funny. I think everyone who commented here know that the goalkeeper can use his hands lol
legendary
Activity: 1218
Well Liverpool seem to be on really good late season form, will anyone be betting against them being in the top 4 next season?

Manchester United won 2-0 at home vs Palace... I don't see that as a new dawn, they are still just a very expensive decent team, I would bet against them being top 4 next season.
Liverpool being on the top perform since Jurgen Klopp hired as the new coach. Now I know why Borussia Dortmund fans really love this guy. About Manchester United, their strategy is boring imo, where they rarely made good chance on their matches. If they don't have De Gea on their side, surely they would getting worse situation now.

One of the soccer rules is, these can have a  goalkeeper and he can use his hands.
Roll Eyes
I didnt say "If they don't have goalkeeper on their side....", but I am talking about De Gea. Do you get it?
It was pretty clear that you meant that!  Much like Newcastle had Given in goal for a long time, and we always said that we would get relegated without him, then he left and we got relegated!

Tonight Arsenal will win pretty easily.  Playing WBA at home who have nothing to play for seems like a flat track to me, and Arsenal are nothing if not flat track bullies!  I'll take a 2-3 goal victory.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
With Man United getting closer and closer to the top 4, Arsenal cannot afford to lose any more points, so my bet is on Arsenal -1.5 @ 1.785.
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I am pretty sure Arsenal has wonderful chance to win this match because it is playing on home ground so that i will place my bet on Arsenal -1.5 there and will see how it will make possible this victory by 2 goals.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
despite previous game arsenal is not so good. but I am sure this time arsenal will win to reach the Champions League zone,

Yes Arsenal still competing with three other teams each team only 1 point difference Man City 61 Point , Arsenal 60 Point , Man united 59 Point
But Arsenal still have one match today If Arsenal wins 63 total points automatically occupy the 3rd position of the table so Arsenal should win today bet ML for Arsenal .

I'm sure Arsenal will win this time, they should learn from the previous game and this is a good opportunity to move up to third
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
despite previous game arsenal is not so good. but I am sure this time arsenal will win to reach the Champions League zone,

Yes Arsenal still competing with three other teams each team only 1 point difference Man City 61 Point , Arsenal 60 Point , Man united 59 Point
But Arsenal still have one match today If Arsenal wins 63 total points automatically occupy the 3rd position of the table so Arsenal should win today bet ML for Arsenal .
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
both liverpool and MNU won
arsenal need today win and hope that they will claim it
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

Jump to: