Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1402. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
My selections for Hull City - Arsenal FA Cup game are here.
Hull v Arsenal - Arsenal @ 1.64
Hull v Arsenal - Double Chance - Draw or Away @ 1.15
Hull v Arsenal - Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.30
Hull v Arsenal - Correct Score - 0 - 2 @ 8
I like three of your picks, but for the last one I'm not sure about that. I think Hull can make goal tonight, because they playing at their home and Arsenal have got bad results in their few last matches.

I will go with Over 1.5 goals full time and in inplay over 0.5 goal if their is late in first goal so will get some good odd this will be safe bet, if their is first goal before 20 min then their will be over 2.5 goals.

After seeing your prediction just came online and saw the match inplay their is no goal and the time is 22 min just placed bet on over 0.5 goal for first half odd 2

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1D2ee1Fn5xGrFba77foksL4DH1DxjweQHF
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
Hull vs Arsenal head 2 head comparison of both teams shows Hull has some plus points and advantages over Arsenal being at home with home crowd to support it.I also am thinking to take chance on double chance home or draw @2.16.

Cool you dare to take risks while some people predicted Arsenal win I myself am not interested in choosing the winning team
but I prefer both teams to score with the final score 1-2
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hull vs Arsenal head 2 head comparison of both teams shows Hull has some plus points and advantages over Arsenal being at home with home crowd to support it.I also am thinking to take chance on double chance home or draw @2.16.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Hull City v/s Arsenal I will be on Arsenal side and will support it that's why I have my bet on it for moneyline option @1.70.Hull City has showed some serious resistance in some matches but tonight's match is written for Arsenal to win it against Hull.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Arsenal looking more strong side so that i think it can win this match easily because Hull city is not strong like Arsenal.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Hull City vs Arsenal double chance home or draw @2.30 I think Hull city can do this.Arsenal has lost matches against less stronger teams than it during this event in other matches.I take risk on double chance as odds is also attractive and good for this option.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hull City vs Arsenal I am on safer side by picking both teams to score yes @1.99.I think we will see this match ending at draw just like last few matches played between these both teams.In any case both teams to score is better even if some of them will win match.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Suarez came back to Liverpool to see old friends today.

img snip-

I hope suarez to be back to join Liverpool haha. but it was hard. because suarez very comfortable with barcelona.

Keep on dreamin... why would he want to come back? Barcelona vs Liverpool a small town noone knows and want to ever visit...

yes I know it's like a dream. because suarez in barcelona own everything, even this season suarez will feel the Treble winner with Barcelona Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hull City Vs Arsenal

I would bet under 2.5 goals for this match. Hull City defense is strong and they don't really score much goals. I am sure this match will be another tight encounter with Arsenal sneaking in with a 1-0 win.
I agree to take under 2.5 goals. but in CUP arsenal always play well. so I'm sure Arsenal will win.

Based on ratings and the quality is far superior  Arsenal so I agree Arsenal win for another bet under 2.5 goals is also good
Hull City one of the teams least scored they have strong defense I predict Arsenal only scored 2 goals
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Hull City Vs Arsenal

I would bet under 2.5 goals for this match. Hull City defense is strong and they don't really score much goals. I am sure this match will be another tight encounter with Arsenal sneaking in with a 1-0 win.
I agree to take under 2.5 goals. but in CUP arsenal always play well. so I'm sure Arsenal will win.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
ARsenal just want to become a FA CUP champion. When the team gets the chance they will tonight as Wenger sad that it's the only true chance to win something this year

Every premier league team wish to win the FA cup as well as there are a great additional bonus incase you win the premier league and could be considered as consolidation prize incase you dont win the premier league. Incase you forgot this but arsenal still has a good chance to win the league, there are alot of matches before leicester actually win the league
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hull v Arsenal - Arsenal @ 1.64 Grin

I'd defo fancy a bet on hull here with arsneal fighting for league.  In other news mcclaren still has'nt been sacked yet apparently newcastle are considering it, haha no way in hell he survives this.
ARsenal just want to become a FA CUP champion. When the team gets the chance they will tonight as Wenger sad that it's the only true chance to win something this year
Activity: 868

img snip-

I hope suarez to be back to join Liverpool haha. but it was hard. because suarez very comfortable with barcelona.

Keep on dreamin... why would he want to come back? Barcelona vs Liverpool a small town noone knows and want to ever visit...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

There is no way that he is coming back to liverpool. He got better salary in barcelona and he plays with messi and neymar instead of llalana and firmino , besides that he got a very good chance to win atleast 1 trophy each year with barcelona instead of in liverpool which is still struggling to get into champions league next season
legendary
Activity: 812
Hull v Arsenal - Arsenal @ 1.64 Grin

I'd defo fancy a bet on hull here with arsneal fighting for league.  In other news mcclaren still has'nt been sacked yet apparently newcastle are considering it, haha no way in hell he survives this.
legendary
Activity: 1232

img snip-

legendary
Activity: 1344
Hull City Vs Arsenal

Activity: 994
PUGG.io
I like three of your picks, but for the last one I'm not sure about that. I think Hull can make goal tonight, because they playing at their home and Arsenal have got bad results in their few last matches.

I will go with Over 1.5 goals full time and in inplay over 0.5 goal if their is late in first goal so will get some good odd this will be safe bet, if their is first goal before 20 min then their will be over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

Your picks really good imo. All your bets are safe picks but the odds really low, i think i pick Arsenal -0.75 and over 3 goals on this match Arsenal vs Hull City.
in a match Hull City vs Arsenal, betting above three goals is very risky, I think to reduce the risk of betting score over 2.5 goals is the best option in this game, I'll bet with odds @ 1.78
Jump to: