Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1405. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Full Time WBA 1 0 Manchester United. Such a bad day for Manchester United. They played better but the luck isnt with them this time especially after Juan Matta got red card. Just lost 50 mBTC at this game.
yeah i think it was mata fault for losing the game united have created some opportunities but they didn't deliver i think they didn't deserve to lose but they didn't deserve the game a draw woould be the result they needed because West Brom didn't play a good game but they managed to score i think united opportunties to be in top 4 is going don especialy for next game that they will play against manchester city

I don't understand what's happening with manchester. They got a great team, great coach but yet they seem to lose important games.
And worst of all lose against mediocre teams..
LOL!! United great team?? really.. cracked me up so goood...! Great manager? He was a great manager.. not right now..He's about average..or even below ave.
United are great team if we look at history, they hold a record for most team won the premier league title. But for past 3 season they are in bad situation after Alex Ferguson leave everything changed, nobody can act like Ferguson I personally as chelsea fans respect on him . But there is no big team worse than chelsea this season , almost in position 17 in early season and now they are on 10 trying to reach European competition.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Full Time WBA 1 0 Manchester United. Such a bad day for Manchester United. They played better but the luck isnt with them this time especially after Juan Matta got red card. Just lost 50 mBTC at this game.
yeah i think it was mata fault for losing the game united have created some opportunities but they didn't deliver i think they didn't deserve to lose but they didn't deserve the game a draw woould be the result they needed because West Brom didn't play a good game but they managed to score i think united opportunties to be in top 4 is going don especialy for next game that they will play against manchester city

I don't understand what's happening with manchester. They got a great team, great coach but yet they seem to lose important games.

It is clear that in this match, they lose because they got 1 red card (Mata). MU seems to be panic after the red card, they had to play without one of their best players. I believe the result will be different if there was no red card.

Please check the match before getting red card their was a goal from west broom , after the goal only man utd got mad and got one red card and after that they were not able to play properly.
Activity: 420
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
West Brom vs Manchester United

I think both of those match will not be many goals. I prefer to take under 2.5 goals for both.

oh very unfortunate my bet almost win. Liverpool really destroy it with a penalty in the last minute.
and I'm really surprised Man utd lost again Cheesy

Red card on Juan Mata really make Man United more more bad on 2nd half. And that cost 1 goal for West Brom, I think Van Gaal will get sacked in the end of this season.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
i can play this match.
3/12/2016
Norwich - M.City  ----> match odds M.City 1.57
Norwich - M.City -----> over 2,5 goals 1.71
Norwich - M.City -----> Both teams to score? YES

and what do you think about this match?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
please tell me your bet today, maybe i will follow your bet
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
West Brom vs Manchester United

I think both of those match will not be many goals. I prefer to take under 2.5 goals for both.

oh very unfortunate my bet almost win. Liverpool really destroy it with a penalty in the last minute.
and I'm really surprised Man utd lost again Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
this match day was i dont know MNU lost "again" and liverpool won with referee help with penalty in last minute
MNC and Leicester won seem like after this Leicester is closer to take title here

Lol, manchester united lose vs WBA. and also 1 player from Man United get red card, it's really bad for Man united and Van Gaal lose this match.

really bad. This season Manchester United unstable. I think van gaal will soon get warning.

Van gaal has already got about 3 warnings haha.  But if you guys want a easy money bet atm steve mcclaren getting sacked next is 100% going to happen.  I think it might even happen some time today.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Mancester U played very bad, and because of this WBA get their first win in history playing in their stadium against MU. I think Leicester is closer than ever to the title now, only Leicester can stop Leicester to win the title now, it fully depends on them.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
this match day was i dont know MNU lost "again" and liverpool won with referee help with penalty in last minute
MNC and Leicester won seem like after this Leicester is closer to take title here

Lol, manchester united lose vs WBA. and also 1 player from Man United get red card, it's really bad for Man united and Van Gaal lose this match.

really bad. This season Manchester United unstable. I think van gaal will soon get warning.
Manchester United game against WBA bad at the moment because the players will not be able to replace the role like Juan Mata. I think, Van Gaal should be looking for the players who could replace Juan Mata.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
legendary
Activity: 1064
LOL!! United great team?? really.. cracked me up so goood...! Great manager? He was a great manager.. not right now..He's about average..or even below ave.

Van gaal is without doubt a great manager however he is not that lucky with united and fail to bring them trophy, form is temporary but class is permanent There are alot of cases where a great manager couldnt do anything for the team as well, the most recent would be mourinho which was sacked because of his continous badluck which affect the team
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
https://i.gyazo.com/4be90e08b9681c6bd7c8241a9534a567.png
http://gamebet.gg/#Dev/Single/3492

Norwich Vs Manchester City.
Whose side are you guys betting on ?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Nice result for today. Arsenal draw and leicester won. Leicester still on the best track to be the next EPL Champions. Hopefuly for the next 9 matches left Leicester still able to keep they performance and make a new history in English Premiere League.
i'm pretty happy too with this result because i was placed my bets for leicester and i won my bet and i think this season we see to many unexpected things because nobody thought that leicester has survive long enough at standings league but we have 9 matches to go and could leicester maintain their performance till end of season

legendary
Activity: 840

Activity: 938
it will be an attraction for the next MU game Grin
I'll bet a lot in the next game
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
a poor match for manchester united. midfield very street. WBA playing attractive and viable well. manchester united should strive to be in the position of the big four.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This next round will be very good for LEI, TOT, MAC and ARS.

Sorry, but they will EAT the next challengers. This top 4 team are great. This week every game of them was pretty fine. ARS and TOT was the best game, no doubt.

Cool

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

It is simply not Menchester United anymore Ferguson is just a frontman he has nothing to say.Current owners are specuators and players traders thay dont care football
Jump to: