Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1406. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Full Time WBA 1 0 Manchester United. Such a bad day for Manchester United. They played better but the luck isnt with them this time especially after Juan Matta got red card. Just lost 50 mBTC at this game.
yeah i think it was mata fault for losing the game united have created some opportunities but they didn't deliver i think they didn't deserve to lose but they didn't deserve the game a draw woould be the result they needed because West Brom didn't play a good game but they managed to score i think united opportunties to be in top 4 is going don especialy for next game that they will play against manchester city

I don't understand what's happening with manchester. They got a great team, great coach but yet they seem to lose important games.
And worst of all lose against mediocre teams..

It is clear that in this match, they lose because they got 1 red card (Mata). MU seems to be panic after the red card, they had to play without one of their best players. I believe the result will be different if there was no red card.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
Full Time WBA 1 0 Manchester United. Such a bad day for Manchester United. They played better but the luck isnt with them this time especially after Juan Matta got red card. Just lost 50 mBTC at this game.
yeah i think it was mata fault for losing the game united have created some opportunities but they didn't deliver i think they didn't deserve to lose but they didn't deserve the game a draw woould be the result they needed because West Brom didn't play a good game but they managed to score i think united opportunties to be in top 4 is going don especialy for next game that they will play against manchester city

I don't understand what's happening with manchester. They got a great team, great coach but yet they seem to lose important games.
And worst of all lose against mediocre teams..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

But how great was this weekend for Leicester?!
Manchester United really need to get rid of Van Gaal at the end of the season, he has spent so much money and has very little to show for it. Moyes was doing better really.

I can't believe how everything keeps falling for Leicester though, they have got 4 points from 6 and have marched clear at the top! This is the time when they are supposed to be choking!

Just when united looked like they could salvage a champions league spot aswell.  Yeah they done just aswell under moyles really, the players brought in since aren't very good except martial but the problem is he is still very young.

Leicester are in the champions league for sure now but they are lucky the 2 chasing teams are chokers themselves.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

It always happend with man utd that when ever their is more hype and everyone was thinking that man utd is back to the game but they always lose the match and come down of the series, West Broom really played well and score one goal and just maintained the game so that they can win.

I too lost on over 1.5 goal as i thought they will atleast draw the game.
always manchester united predictions go in the other way if you predict them to win they lose i think next tome i will avoid them because they are simply unpredictable
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

But how great was this weekend for Leicester?!
Manchester United really need to get rid of Van Gaal at the end of the season, he has spent so much money and has very little to show for it. Moyes was doing better really.

I can't believe how everything keeps falling for Leicester though, they have got 4 points from 6 and have marched clear at the top! This is the time when they are supposed to be choking!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

It always happend with man utd that when ever their is more hype and everyone was thinking that man utd is back to the game but they always lose the match and come down of the series, West Broom really played well and score one goal and just maintained the game so that they can win.

I too lost on over 1.5 goal as i thought they will atleast draw the game.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

I lost too, was deceived by high odds of 2.02 of both teams to score, and last meeting here between these teams ended 2-2 also, 90% of the matches finished with both teams to score, but apparently statistics are good for nothing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Live now still 0-0 between west brom and manchester united, I'll place live bet west brom to win at first half @4.1 since I see manchester united play bad now.

It will be worse because Juan mata got a red card. Truly he made a stupid challenge and he as a pro player in premier league shouldnt have done such silly mistake which could affect his team badly especially when he is the playmaker. With only 10 players on the field, west brom surely have more advantage than united
Unnecessary challenges made by juan mata, in less than 5 minutes he received 2 yellow cards, is it a new record? Lol bad record.
Anyway 42' now and still goalless,  5 minutes to go until half time , wish west brom can make a goal .

It did get worse and they lose the game. They were so close in getting into top 4 and yet they fail again, on the other hand liverpool is also approaching the top 4 spot so this league is actually quite interesting because the end result of this league is still totally unexpected and alot of surprise might still happen
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Manchester is playing better with 10 than with 11 or it is me?

They have more shots in second half and may win the game, like Liverpool did

right now in 85th min west brom is leading and man utd is trying fully to draw the match, wining is very far, score is 1-0 broom, just placed bet on over 1.5 goals odd @ 3.05

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1CeF3XNwtDHzrNX27b9eygwbZHVHfKqGhs

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
Manchester is playing better with 10 than with 11 or it is me?

They have more shots in second half and may win the game, like Liverpool did
legendary
Merit: 1008
Live now still 0-0 between west brom and manchester united, I'll place live bet west brom to win at first half @4.1 since I see manchester united play bad now.

It will be worse because Juan mata got a red card. Truly he made a stupid challenge and he as a pro player in premier league shouldnt have done such silly mistake which could affect his team badly especially when he is the playmaker. With only 10 players on the field, west brom surely have more advantage than united
Unnecessary challenges made by juan mata, in less than 5 minutes he received 2 yellow cards, is it a new record? Lol bad record.
Anyway 42' now and still goalless,  5 minutes to go until half time , wish west brom can make a goal .
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Damn Manchester United also played with 10 players Juan Mata eye receives a second yellow card and red card
I'm not sure Manchester can follow liverpool even play with 10 players Liverpool still win, whether Manchester United are also doing the same thing Huh
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1232
Just placed the bet on over 2.5 goal odd @ 9 in liverpool game and just now saw that liverpool made the goal and won the match

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1NKTzkqwbLq1rRnWLWmQVNQpag2VsQVcQY

Damn, congrats dude. No one expected Livepool can make another goal when 1 player get red card though. and that odds though, @9. My bet on Liverpool ML is win.

I just placed the bet from the profit of first half betted on over 0.5 goal, and just forgot it as their was cricket match between aus vs saf then suddenly seeing that liverpool made 2nd goal and here i won my bet. it was a bonus bet from profit.

nice odd @9. but unfortunately only bet 0.0003BTC, but congrats Smiley
Liverpool very lucky in the game today Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1008
Very lucky liverpool get rewarded a penalty in last minutes, looks unfair to me while home team against ten men should be win or at least draw instead lost like that.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Just placed the bet on over 2.5 goal odd @ 9 in liverpool game and just now saw that liverpool made the goal and won the match

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1NKTzkqwbLq1rRnWLWmQVNQpag2VsQVcQY

Damn, congrats dude. No one expected Livepool can make another goal when 1 player get red card though. and that odds though, @9. My bet on Liverpool ML is win.

I just placed the bet from the profit of first half betted on over 0.5 goal, and just forgot it as their was cricket match between aus vs saf then suddenly seeing that liverpool made 2nd goal and here i won my bet. it was a bonus bet from profit.
legendary
Their young player Marcus Rashford also play on this match. if he can make goals again, he can be a starter for every match.

Rooney is still on injury and with martial more suitable as a winger instead of a striker then they are in desperate need of a striker therefore Rashford will still have a chance to play if he could play very well tonight. So far he has not display anything from his previous match yet and if this continue then he wont get a chance in the team
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Good comeback from Liverpool, really lucky victory for Liverpool with 10 players and get a penalty in the last minute Grin

Liverpool proved that they have the winning mentality no matter how the situation of the match despite playing with 10 players they are still looking for an opportunity to win I'm sure Manchester United are also doing the same thing later

Yeah me too, i hope Manchester can win on this match. Their young player Marcus Rashford also play on this match. if he can make goals again, he can be a starter for every match.
Jump to: