Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1468. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
February 08, 2016, 05:09:39 AM
Oh man, City is 4th now  Embarrassed fckn 6 points below Leicester... now it's getting hard!! This forum has 99% of Arsenal supporters!! hahahaha!!! Arsenal it's just 1 point forward... Arsenal beats only in "dead horses" and City just plays with the heads of the league.  Grin

Lol yeah, 4 top of premier league really tight man. Leicester City, Arsenal, Tottenham  and Manc city. has a big chance to be the champion on this season. i hope Leicester city win.

1. Leicester.    53 points
2. Tottenham.     48 points
3. Arsenal.     48 points
4. Manchester City.    47 points

Strange top 4 in premier league history, no Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea there.
Leicester city now are the most consistent team so they are leading in market to be champion?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 08, 2016, 04:20:20 AM
Middlesbrough will control the game in the opposition's half   
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2016, 10:55:28 PM
Oh man, City is 4th now  Embarrassed fckn 6 points below Leicester... now it's getting hard!! This forum has 99% of Arsenal supporters!! hahahaha!!! Arsenal it's just 1 point forward... Arsenal beats only in "dead horses" and City just plays with the heads of the league.  Grin

It doesnt matter whatever teams that they beat. Before the match, manchester city fans were really confidence that they will beat leicester city easily however it seems they lost their confidence and blamed the other clubs because they couldnt get any points, thats actually a cowardly attitude for a fans
Activity: 420
February 07, 2016, 09:30:06 PM

Lol yeah, 4 top of premier league really tight man. Leicester City, Arsenal, Tottenham  and Manc city. has a big chance to be the champion on this season. i hope Leicester city win.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 07, 2016, 09:22:46 PM
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
February 07, 2016, 09:16:15 PM
Good play Arsenal Yet another good  news about Leicester,Vardy extended his contract untill 2019
Looks not only money are important for him  He  can be new Sherear or  Lineker
I wish Leic to  be a Champion
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 07, 2016, 08:57:49 PM
Good performe for chelsea and Man United on this match, i think Draw is very good result for both of team since their goalkeeper show him ability!

Draw is not a good result for both of this two teams as both of them needs 3 points to get into the champions league . As far as I can tell, manchester united surely much better but they were unlucky to have conceded at the injury time. The defenders were careless and therefore  costa managed to get the balls, truly unlucky situation

Nah man, Chelsea already no hope this season. now they need to win to escape from degradation. And united also want to win to get into the champions league. but yeah unlucky united, chelsea make a goal on 2nd half.

Every team still has hope because there is no telling what might happened in the future. Although I could say that their chance is less than 1 % however they still have chance to be in it. Both team scored in the second half but chelsea made a draw in the injury time when most of the fans thought that manchester united already won the game
February 07, 2016, 08:46:46 PM
Good performe for chelsea and Man United on this match, i think Draw is very good result for both of team since their goalkeeper show him ability!

Draw is not a good result for both of this two teams as both of them needs 3 points to get into the champions league . As far as I can tell, manchester united surely much better but they were unlucky to have conceded at the injury time. The defenders were careless and therefore  costa managed to get the balls, truly unlucky situation

Nah man, Chelsea already no hope this season. now they need to win to escape from degradation. And united also want to win to get into the champions league. but yeah unlucky united, chelsea make a goal on 2nd half.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 07, 2016, 08:40:16 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 07, 2016, 04:02:04 PM
yeah boyh Gpamkeepers were amazing the game was very close without the two goalkeepers we would have seen more goals
legendary
Activity: 812
February 07, 2016, 03:40:23 PM
Bournemouth vs Arsenal Bournemouth is in good form but Arsenal will play as good as it can just to win this match.That is the reason I am supporting Arsenal and have my bet on it @1.87 money line.

Arsenal is a great pick for this game, they have to win to keep the pressure up on leicester.  I hope they lose but dont see it happening.

United v chelsea i'd go for a score draw.

Yikes looks like i got it right for once.  Yesterday my picks were completely off haha.

I worry for leicester they have 3 teams behind who can win every single game from now to end of season, one of them might do that.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 07, 2016, 03:13:00 PM
big game today
chelsea MNU gonna be fun HT draw and game with maybe no goals under 1.5 goals to pick

dam i almost have both placed bet Chelsea had to score in 94 minute ha
NVM better luck next time
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Handsome Man
February 07, 2016, 02:32:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
February 07, 2016, 02:09:38 PM
Only two games for todays premier league and I could try correct scores

Bournemouth-Arsenal Both teams to score (1-2)
Chelsea-Manchester Utd Both teams to score (1-1)

Interesting picks on correct score yeaa I have same prediction as you mentioned above 1-2 for arsenal and maybe halftime arsenal could lead 0-1 , so my pick  halftime for arsenal .
Super Sunday Chelsea vs Manchester United , last time both teams shows very boring game with no goals scored, I believe this time will remain same boring at least under 2.5 goals for my pick.

I was so close to win this bet: I got chelsea and Man utd but I missed Arsenal for just one goal. That's a pity I was hoping for the last goal.
I could have won more than 1 btc  Sad
Activity: 896
February 07, 2016, 02:08:20 PM
Chelsea succeed to finish this match as draw into last minutes but more good thing is happened to this it got finished under 2.5 goals, Manchester United showed wonderful performance and played really impressive.  
legendary
Activity: 1526
February 07, 2016, 02:05:36 PM
I did not expect this result. diego costa make this change results in extra-time. A great game for both teams. congratulations partying.
Activity: 294
February 07, 2016, 01:30:36 PM
Wayne Rooney assist very impressive
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 07, 2016, 01:29:25 PM
Arsenal is way to be champion but need to be more consistent, this massive will be helpful for it.
February 07, 2016, 01:24:35 PM
Bournemouth vs Arsenal, As i expected, finally arsenal won this match after 4 recent matches no win. and now manchester united score 1 goal from chelsea. this will be good.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 07, 2016, 01:18:40 PM
60 mins  0-1   Grin Grin Grin

keep going Man Utd
Jump to: