Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1470. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 07, 2016, 08:52:12 AM
When two big teams meet in the premiership it invariably ends in a draw but, for some reason i can't help but see United pinching this 0-1. I would never put a bet on this game i'm just going on a gut feeling.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
February 07, 2016, 08:46:00 AM
3 hours before the game. and I chose Manchester United to win the game. I'm sure Manchester United scored more than two goals at stamford bridge.  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 07, 2016, 08:41:21 AM
big game today
chelsea MNU gonna be fun HT draw and game with maybe no goals under 1.5 goals to pick
Today I don't like under for this match and over odds are also very attractive @2.45 just going to give small chance because both want to fire so expecting 3 or 4 goals in this match
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 07, 2016, 08:37:24 AM
big game today
chelsea MNU gonna be fun HT draw and game with maybe no goals under 1.5 goals to pick
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 07, 2016, 08:36:01 AM
Arsenal should be able to cruise past Bournemouth today if they want to keep their chances for the title and I think Chelsea and United will draw today and there will be under 2.5 goals in that match.

Am looking at Arsenal's past three premiership matches. They drawn twice and been beaten once. This game is a must win for them to remain relevant in the top 4 teams in the English premier league.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
February 07, 2016, 08:35:04 AM
Chelsea and Man U would be a great match to watch but very hard to predict. I think the most decent one would be the over in goal spread but even that is hard to choose since there offenses are doing bad currently.

I dont typically like either team this season but i agree it will be a good game. It isnt an easy one to predict that is for sure, i have gone with United this game. To me they are very closely matched but United have very good odds so i will back them this game.
February 07, 2016, 08:34:53 AM
Arsenal should be able to cruise past Bournemouth today if they want to keep their chances for the title and I think Chelsea and United will draw today and there will be under 2.5 goals in that match.
I agree Arsenal is able to cruise past Bournemouth and today they are going to win this match by 3 - 1 or 2 - 1 because they need to win this match for in touch of champions race in other match today Chelsea is also going to win this match by this score
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
February 07, 2016, 08:29:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1120
February 07, 2016, 08:27:04 AM
I notice that Arsenal has not scored a goal in the previous 3 EPL games, and so I have made a Bournemouth vs Arsenal under 2.5 bet @ 1.909.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
February 07, 2016, 08:25:41 AM
today, I have my bet a parlay:

Bournemouth vs Arsenal: bet over 1.5 goals.
Chelsea vs Manchester United: Both teams to scored ( very interesting match)

I agree with you but moving the position bets Bournemouth vs Arsenal Both teams to score and Chelsea vs Manchester United over 1.5 goals
I think this is better though equally likely

Great idea. but late to moving the position my bet, has already to put a bet on the match Arsenal vs Bournemouth Bet on over 1.5 goals and Chelsea vs Manchester Both teams to scored.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
February 07, 2016, 08:13:23 AM

I agree with you but moving the position bets Bournemouth vs Arsenal Both teams to score and Chelsea vs Manchester United over 1.5 goals
I think this is better though equally likely
Activity: 294
February 07, 2016, 08:12:32 AM
I expect Chelsea win because Man Utd are too boring this season. Some people will say oh you haven't watch the game against Stoke, you should bear in mind that Stoke are in bad form If Utd wins this match it will be a boost for them
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
February 07, 2016, 08:08:13 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 07, 2016, 07:57:40 AM
Arsenal is desperately looking for big win so that i think Arsenal ML @1.85 is one of best pick for this match with so much safety even Bournemouth is looking dangerous on home ground but i will go with Arsenal there.

Yeah totally agree with you. I think Arsenal want to win this match badly, especially Arsenal 4 recent matches arsenal never win. i pick Arsenal ML and over 2.5 goals on this match.
Bournemouth side is in great form with 3 wins and a draw in the last 4 games. Meanwhile, Arsenal are not in form right now, but a lot of important players are back in the squad, so they will improve and I expect an open game with a lot of goals.
Activity: 420
February 07, 2016, 07:46:56 AM
Arsenal is desperately looking for big win so that i think Arsenal ML @1.85 is one of best pick for this match with so much safety even Bournemouth is looking dangerous on home ground but i will go with Arsenal there.

Yeah totally agree with you. I think Arsenal want to win this match badly, especially Arsenal 4 recent matches arsenal never win. i pick Arsenal ML and over 2.5 goals on this match.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 07, 2016, 07:33:03 AM
Chelsea vs Manchester United
Both sides faced each a few weeks ago at Old Trafford. That match ended in a goalless draw, nevertheless it was a highly entertaining game with a lot of action.I expect  this time
legendary
February 07, 2016, 07:22:35 AM
Bournemouth vs Arsenal Bournemouth is in good form but Arsenal will play as good as it can just to win this match.That is the reason I am supporting Arsenal and have my bet on it @1.87 money line.

Arsenal is a great pick for this game, they have to win to keep the pressure up on leicester.  I hope they lose but dont see it happening.

United v chelsea i'd go for a score draw.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Handsome Man
February 07, 2016, 06:47:28 AM
chealsea vs Man united = i choose bet Manc United +0.5 asian handicap odds 1.70 Decimal
Activity: 700
February 07, 2016, 06:42:52 AM
Bournemouth vs Arsenal Bournemouth is in good form but Arsenal will play as good as it can just to win this match.That is the reason I am supporting Arsenal and have my bet on it @1.87 money line.
Activity: 518
February 07, 2016, 06:40:36 AM
chelsea vs Manchester United Chelsea
I am a candidate chelsea won the game tonight.

Chelsea has failed in their last game while manchester united won in their last game. It has been concluded that manchester united has better mental than chelsea. Chelsea's player has been having mental breakdown because they keep on losing so this could be an easy games for manchester united if they are as good as last week
What fail? Chelsea never get lost since guus hiddink take over Chelsea manager , they just have a draw result 0-0 last match?  Under guus hiddink Chelsea collected 5 W 0 L and 5 D .
Both teams have a same chance i think, draw result would be fair. But i will take over 2.5 goals 2-1 for Chelsea or 1-2 for Manchester United.
Jump to: