Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1469. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2016, 01:14:28 PM
yeah i hope not too late bet under 2,5 goals because i see both of team is hard touch penalty area. i mean not seeing clear chance to made a goals

Both team relies to much on the possesion game therefore the game is boring because both team tries to control the tempo of the match by keep passing the ball over and over again however it seems manchester united is much better because they have alot more on target shots rather than chelsea . Chelsea should be thankful that coutouis has blocked most of the fatal shots otherwise united could have scored already

United have a large percentage of the possession and shots on target. Chelsea has one 1 shot on target and they would have been behind if Courtouis has not blocked the shots. I feel the result of this match will be 0-0 draw as both teams don't want to lose to their rivals.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 07, 2016, 12:44:09 PM
yeah i hope not too late bet under 2,5 goals because i see both of team is hard touch penalty area. i mean not seeing clear chance to made a goals

Both team relies to much on the possesion game therefore the game is boring because both team tries to control the tempo of the match by keep passing the ball over and over again however it seems manchester united is much better because they have alot more on target shots rather than chelsea . Chelsea should be thankful that coutouis has blocked most of the fatal shots otherwise united could have scored already
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
February 07, 2016, 12:24:16 PM
Chelsea vs Manchester United this match will be stress when both teams are ready for this clash of the day and we can keep for low score matches maybe this match will get finish draw as 0-0, under 2.5 goals good pick for this match.
Activity: 686
February 07, 2016, 12:05:22 PM
Chelsea vs Manchester United this match will be stress when both teams are ready for this clash of the day and we can keep for low score matches maybe this match will get finish draw as 0-0, under 2.5 goals good pick for this match.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 07, 2016, 12:04:49 PM
MATCH CHELSEA - MAN UNITED = choose Man United +0.5 Asian Handicap / X or 2 full match. Odds 1.70 decimal
I think tonight I also will choose MAN UNITED. in a match vs CHELSEA MAN UNITED, I think man united will not hold its strength in this match, but I think the score is not more than 3 so I'll bet under 2.5 goals with odds @ 1.5
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Handsome Man
February 07, 2016, 11:55:30 AM
MATCH CHELSEA - MAN UNITED = choose Man United +0.5 Asian Handicap / X or 2 full match. Odds 1.70 decimal
legendary
Activity: 1652
February 07, 2016, 11:10:45 AM
intriguing match tonight which will fall on the match Manchester United vs Chelsea thought.
I think to bet on under 2.5 goals in this match with odds @ 1.83, I can not wait to see this match, and I was too confused to support the club which, because they were the club that I like  Grin
odds for under 2.5 goals is good i think and 10 minutes remaining before the match ended and arsenal lead 2-0 and you should be hope that there is no more goals happened till end
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 07, 2016, 11:00:33 AM
intriguing match tonight which will fall on the match Manchester United vs Chelsea thought.
I think to bet on under 2.5 goals in this match with odds @ 1.83, I can not wait to see this match, and I was too confused to support the club which, because they were the club that I like  Grin

With Arsenal now leading at 73' with two goals, I am optimistic that they are destined to win. I would like Chelsea to win against Manchester United
legendary
Activity: 1218
February 07, 2016, 10:55:59 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 07, 2016, 10:52:24 AM
Chelsea have been drawing at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 matches
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
February 07, 2016, 10:50:59 AM
Arsenal succeed to get lead into first half so that now over 2.5 goals has very bright chance and just 1 goal away to be happen this, i think this time Arsenal will make score another and get 3 points  easily.

The game will hardly has anymore goals than 2 goals because most of the time, arsenal will switch into defense instead of keep attacking if they have lead in the first half. Their strategy will be to keep possesion of the ball and look for a chance to make a counter attack instead of keep attacking which could risk their position.
Activity: 896
February 07, 2016, 10:48:02 AM
Chelsea has a couple of draws in EPL recently and I think Manchester United can very likely get a point today. Thus I will bet on Manchester United +0.5 @ 1.755.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 07, 2016, 10:46:44 AM
Bournemouth vs Arsenal match, I think it will be very interesting, Bournemouth has a good ability, but arsenal has the ability to be superior to Bournemouth, I would probably expect the arsenal, with a score over 1.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1008
February 07, 2016, 10:26:23 AM
Arsenal succeed to get lead into first half so that now over 2.5 goals has very bright chance and just 1 goal away to be happen this, i think this time Arsenal will make score another and get 3 points  easily.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
February 07, 2016, 09:45:47 AM
I have my bet on both teams to score hopefully Bournemouth will concede at least 1 goal against Arsenal as it is playing on home ground, i think Bournemouth  can get succeed to finish this match draw.

Bournemouth has only scored 29 goals in 25 games. Speaking realistically there is no chance for them to score against arsenal even in their own stadium. Team with far better statistics has not been able to score against arsenal as well so there is no way for them to score. They might get lucky though the odds for that is very slim
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 07, 2016, 09:39:22 AM
I have my bet on both teams to score hopefully Bournemouth will concede at least 1 goal against Arsenal as it is playing on home ground, i think Bournemouth  can get succeed to finish this match draw.
I think it will happen. to see them play at home. but even so keeper of arsena is Petr Cech difficult to score when he was under the rule, I think both teams to score is quite risky. safer to choose arsenal handicap -0.5
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 07, 2016, 09:14:23 AM
Nice betting here. Today seems to have quality matches. Some starting in a few minutes from now
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 07, 2016, 09:08:09 AM
I;ve not placed a bet yet.
But today will feature a lot of good quality games. Let's have sportive sunday and remember to enjoy the game too.
Activity: 658
February 07, 2016, 09:06:01 AM
I have my bet on both teams to score hopefully Bournemouth will concede at least 1 goal against Arsenal as it is playing on home ground, i think Bournemouth  can get succeed to finish this match draw.
Activity: 714
February 07, 2016, 09:02:44 AM
Bournemouth - Arsenal I am seeking double chance home or draw @2.I willingly elected this after having watched the effect of home ground in some matches.In this match Bournemouth is not so weak and can change the odds into its side any time.It doesn't matter who is on the other side.
Jump to: