Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1486. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2016, 05:37:47 PM
Arsenal has got 2 points only in the last 3 EPL games and Southampton has won 3 games in a row. I think Southampton +0.5 @ 2.192 is worth the risk and thus will bet on it.

The Arsenal vs Southampton game ends as a goalless draw, though Arsenal has a lot more ball possession, shots and scoring chances. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
February 02, 2016, 05:20:38 PM
Tottenham is looking so aggressive tonight made a first goal after 3rd minute of the kick off this game, it looking it will win this match against Norwich by decent margin maybe 2+ more like this.

They always seem to do well away from home and have been in good form lately. Wouldn't be surprised to see them score 1 or 2 more either. There's a penalty for them as I'm writing this. City being dominant since announcement of a new manager. Will United be able to actually win a match under Van Gaal against Stoke?  Tongue
United should be able to win against Stoke and right now they are winning 1-0. It's an interesting game so far and maybe this time they can make it.

today man utd have score 2 goals in first half i think today who ever have betted for under 2.5 goal for man utd will be in loss, in other games arsenal, west ham, and liverpool still they are waiting for goal in first half.
yeah that's a surprising results from United i can't recall the last time they scored 2 goals back to back in first half maybe i think they  once or twice this season

Could this finally be a turning point for Manchester United? On their way to the first decisive victory in awhile. Leicester putting the moves on Liverpool. And Southampton managing to keep to Arsenal off of the goal. Winning 2 of my 3 bets so far.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 02, 2016, 05:06:51 PM
Im skipping this matchday im now home from work
Only pick for mnu i dont know score but HT draw
Activity: 840
February 02, 2016, 04:52:41 PM
yeah that's a surprising results from United i can't recall the last time they scored 2 goals back to back in first half maybe i think they  once or twice this season

They could have scored 3 goals if only martial hasnt wasted a great opportunity. He got into infront of the goal and managed to deceive the goalie but too  bad his shots goes off abit in there. Surprisingly, van gaal decided to take a risk by playing alot of young players and it seems his bet has paid off with the first goal
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 02, 2016, 04:34:31 PM
Tottenham is looking so aggressive tonight made a first goal after 3rd minute of the kick off this game, it looking it will win this match against Norwich by decent margin maybe 2+ more like this.

They always seem to do well away from home and have been in good form lately. Wouldn't be surprised to see them score 1 or 2 more either. There's a penalty for them as I'm writing this. City being dominant since announcement of a new manager. Will United be able to actually win a match under Van Gaal against Stoke?  Tongue
United should be able to win against Stoke and right now they are winning 1-0. It's an interesting game so far and maybe this time they can make it.

today man utd have score 2 goals in first half i think today who ever have betted for under 2.5 goal for man utd will be in loss, in other games arsenal, west ham, and liverpool still they are waiting for goal in first half.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
February 02, 2016, 04:27:18 PM

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
February 02, 2016, 04:22:54 PM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
February 02, 2016, 04:16:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
February 02, 2016, 03:59:04 PM
We are betting NOW LIVE on the Premier League :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
February 02, 2016, 03:52:37 PM
Arsenal to win and over 2.5 goals these are very good option for this match and i have my bet on these.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 02, 2016, 03:51:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 910
February 02, 2016, 03:09:51 PM
Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal and West Ham United are all playing much weaker teams today and they all have a high chance to win IMO. Tottenham ML @ 1.752, Arsenal ML @ 1.795 and West Ham ML @ 1.858
Activity: 700
February 02, 2016, 01:42:45 PM
Sunderland vs Manchester City over 2.5 goals is very easy task for both teams and this is good choice with very great to make decent amount from bet there, Manchester City will win this match as i think.
legendary
Activity: 1120
February 02, 2016, 01:20:42 PM
West Ham United has beat Liverpool 2 - 0 and got a 2 - 2 draw at home playing against Man City in Jan. West Ham should not have any trouble beating Aston Villa today and I have made a West Ham United ML bet @ 1.941.
Activity: 896
February 02, 2016, 01:13:30 PM
Leicester City vs Liverpool even it is much hard for Leicester City to beat Liverpool but i feel it will be more interesting to take risk on Leicester City ML as it has very huge odds there, that is why i would like to place my money on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 02, 2016, 01:13:16 PM
My bet for today premier league matches.

Arsenal vs Southampton = Arsenal ML and over 2.5 goals.
Norwich vs Tottenham = Tottenham ML and under 2.5 goals.
Sunderland vs Man City = Manchester City -0.75 and over 2.5 goals.
West Ham vs Aston Villa = West ham united ML and -0.25. under 2.5 goals.
Leicester city vs liverpool = over 2.5 goals and draw.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
February 02, 2016, 01:10:33 PM
Arsenal can play some of the most attractive football in the league but But I will not bet for this match even so, it looks like a bit risky. Just watch and enjoy the game.
Activity: 714
February 02, 2016, 12:58:53 PM
Arsenal is best pick from my point of view and i think it will win this match against Southampton, playing on home ground it will take advantage of this tonight and try to get some points there.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 02, 2016, 12:39:24 PM
Arsenal vs Southampton is too close to call, I personally would avoid a close game like that one, Manchester United seems like a very good pick today despite there generally weak performances.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
February 02, 2016, 12:28:43 PM
pretty much a few games that makes me doubt. but I am sure at some of this match

Arsenal vs Southampton
Norwich vs Tottenham
Sunderland vs Man City
West Ham vs Aston Villa
Jump to: