Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1490. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 01, 2016, 09:59:00 PM
BREAKING: Manchester City declared Manuel Pellegrini will leave the club end of the season. Instead City appoint Pep Guardiola.

IMO. whereas Pellegrini did not have problems, even when this city was in the final of the league cup, champions league, FA cup and premier league title contenders and all still safe.

I think Manchester City want clear the rumour or speculation about this things. there is already rumour  that Pellegrini will leave manchester city though. i think it's a good one for the team.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
February 01, 2016, 09:30:30 PM
BREAKING: Manchester City declared Manuel Pellegrini will leave the club end of the season. Instead City appoint Pep Guardiola.

IMO. whereas Pellegrini did not have problems, even when this city was in the final of the league cup, champions league, FA cup and premier league title contenders and all still safe.
Interesting awaited, whether Guardiola will handle the city next season. because Pep Guardiola was already determined to leave bayern. exciting battle between Jurgen Klopp vs Guardiola in premier league next season  Grin

Guardiola was also saying how he wanted to coach in the Premier League. Didn't expect him to land in City though. Will be interesting to see if he can turn them into a dominant powerhouse. Next season will definitely be exciting!!
That was not really unexpected, Manchester City had a dream to play better in champions league so yeaaaa pellegrini did not provide it so far , not surprisingly.
I prefer see guardiola take Manchester United job or Chelsea instead of Manchester city crap.

i agree with you, for me Klopp is much better coach that Guardiola and they have lot of problem to adjust on Premier League.
 i would like to see Mourinho in Manchester United
i don't think Mourinho would improuve united performance because i think Mourinho has the same mentality as LVG so i don't think there will be much change

Mourinho in Manchester United after Van Gaal,,you really dont like United,sometimes i see Ferguson face
with big flash baner-Tragedy

Laicester -Liverpool i think everybody bet Leicester win,i  think 2-0,1-0 Leic

Yohana Benalouane from Fiorentina to  Leicester

I hope Lewandowski will join EPL  soon,best place for him
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 07:35:13 PM
Sunderland vs Manchester City
I see Manchester City as favourites of this match. Sunderland struggle in this campaign and it can be difficult for 'The Black Cats' to avoid relegation, whereas Pellegrini's men remain as one of hot favourites in the title race.

Sunderland vs Manchester City   Manchester City -0.50
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 01, 2016, 06:38:48 PM
Leicester City - Liverpool. My picks Liverpool -0.25. Believe in Liverpool team can clear this game at least 2 goals
My suggestion for this match is over 2.5 because both team are good and can do some goals and odds are also very good for this bet 2.10
Yeap! In my opponion, we will have some score like : 3-2, 2-1 or 2-2 Smiley... I betting at -0.25 ( Against The Home)
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
February 01, 2016, 06:08:11 PM
Leicester City - Liverpool. My picks Liverpool -0.25. Believe in Liverpool team can clear this game at least 2 goals

I'm more interested in choosing both teams to score Striker Striker each team active scored in every match
Activity: 812
February 01, 2016, 06:06:34 PM
My suggestion for this match is over 2.5 because both team are good and can do some goals and odds are also very good for this bet 2.10
Activity: 658
February 01, 2016, 05:59:13 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 01, 2016, 05:45:00 PM
In my opinion for the game between West Ham vs Aston Villa West Ham are favourites and should win. Of course, they had a tough match at Anfield on Saturday, but Aston Villa also competed on that day in FA Cup, against Manchester City (0:4). Besides, visitors have a number of players either ruled out or doubtful for this game.
i pick up  West Ham -1
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2016, 05:36:20 PM

Interesting awaited, whether Guardiola will handle the city next season. because Pep Guardiola was already determined to leave bayern. exciting battle between Jurgen Klopp vs Guardiola in premier league next season  Grin

Guardiola was also saying how he wanted to coach in the Premier League. Didn't expect him to land in City though. Will be interesting to see if he can turn them into a dominant powerhouse. Next season will definitely be exciting!!
That was not really unexpected, Manchester City had a dream to play better in champions league so yeaaaa pellegrini did not provide it so far , not surprisingly.
I prefer see guardiola take Manchester United job or Chelsea instead of Manchester city crap.

i agree with you, for me Klopp is much better coach that Guardiola and they have lot of problem to adjust on Premier League.
i don't think Mourinho would improuve united performance because i think Mourinho has the same mentality as LVG so i don't think there will be much change

You have to think if mourinho did badly for even a month the fans would be worried he did the same thing as he did at chelsea, its probably best united pick someone completely fresh.  If we look at liverpool and klopp liverpool have already had many bad results and performances yet klopp gets given the benefit of doubt cause hes new and fresh.
February 01, 2016, 04:57:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1203
February 01, 2016, 04:45:30 PM

February 01, 2016, 04:43:02 PM
for the game between Arsenal vs Southampton I don't expect many goals in this match so betting is on.under 2.5 goals because Southampton are strong defensively and they can be tough to break. On other other hand, I think Koeman's men can struggle to score, especially if Pelle doesn't play.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 04:27:35 PM
Leicester vs Liverpool
Both sides faced each other not so long ago, at Boxing Day. That game, which took place at Anfield, ended in Liverpool's narrow 1:0 win. This time I also expect a low-scoring encounter.
Leicester vs Liverpool   under 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
February 01, 2016, 03:04:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 01, 2016, 02:59:35 PM

good for him next season it will be good to see so many great coaches in premier league
Activity: 640
February 01, 2016, 02:56:09 PM
There are two FA Cup games today, in which Everton and Chelsea are going to play against teams in lower division. I think both EPL teams can win today and will do a parlay on Everton ML and Chelsea ML @ 1.924.

Yes I'm sure Chelsea and Everton were able to overcome both their opponents based on league level is also not difficult to do so
but sometimes all is not in line with expectations so we have to bet on one team chose a team that truly believes will win

Luckily, it works out very well for me this time and both of the two EPL teams have advanced to the next round with ease.
legendary
Activity: 1162
February 01, 2016, 02:30:20 PM

Activity: 640
February 01, 2016, 02:23:39 PM
Pellegrini has done nothing wrong this season but Guardiola is a better name than the former. I pity Pellegrini who is trying to make a name of himself in Manchester City but is replaced by another person.

I cannot understand why the announcement has to be made in such an early stage. Wouldn't it just distract or discourage Pellegrini when he will still be in charge for the next few months?
legendary
Activity: 980
February 01, 2016, 01:47:16 PM

as like many people predict Pep guardiola will went to england and will be new manager of Man City but although guardiola had success at germany league and spanish does not mean he will success in england too

yes because the premier league is a competitive league, This would really be a tough challenge for Pep guardiola. can not wait to see it Smiley
and do not be forget some coaches have failed in these league even though they are success in their previous teams
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
February 01, 2016, 01:29:46 PM

Jump to: