Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1493. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
January 31, 2016, 07:29:40 AM
MK Dons and Chelsea both teams to score @2.22 MK Dons at home has pretty good chance to make score 1 or more goals against Chelsea, i think it can get succeed to finish this match draw so that i have my bet on both teams to score on this match.
Activity: 714
January 31, 2016, 07:29:29 AM
Carlisle vs Everton double chance home or draw @3 in these side matches events anything can be expected.Big teams take these events relax and easy way.I have on this and for match between MK Dons vs Chelsea double chance home or draw @3.5 as well for this match too.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
January 31, 2016, 07:25:59 AM
Carlisle vs Everton Everton -1 @ 1.55 Asian Handicap is the option where I found some better odds for this match.I have placed my bet on this hopefully Everton will win this match by significant margin.
Activity: 700
January 31, 2016, 07:13:15 AM
Carlisle vs Everton Everton will win this match @1.36 ML is best to go for it.Where is talk about the next match between Milton Keynes Dons and Chelsea here over 2.5 goals @1.73 even total number of goal will rise higher than this.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 31, 2016, 06:59:18 AM
Only interested in matches MK Dons v Chelsea tonight
Event : MK Dons v Chelsea Chelsea -1 @ 1.43
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=19TCNTwkT7pLxm6Qd4P86eMVSZjirdkndk
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
January 31, 2016, 06:42:04 AM
Carlisle vs Everton # Win Everton + 2.5+ goals

MK Dons vs Chelsea # Win Chelsea + 2.5+ goals

I guess, both combinations are surebets.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 31, 2016, 05:41:46 AM
Haha now that I remember Milton Keynes Dons defeated Manchester United in last season's cup competition didn't they? Or it was 2 years ago maybe? Anyways Everton and Chelsea should be the winners today but it's the FA Cup so as a little insurance bet both teams to score would offset a possible fuckup in case of a draw.

Yes, it is true. if I'm not mistaken Manchester United's 4-0 defeat by Milton Keynes Dons.
but I still believe in Chelsea.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 31, 2016, 03:58:33 AM
Haha now that I remember Milton Keynes Dons defeated Manchester United in last season's cup competition didn't they? Or it was 2 years ago maybe? Anyways Everton and Chelsea should be the winners today but it's the FA Cup so as a little insurance bet both teams to score would offset a possible fuckup in case of a draw.

MK dons beat manchester united last year exactly this season from capital one cup. MK Dons displayed a great game play and make a good use of the gap within the defenders however manchester united is not the same like chelsea so the result could be different. At most MK Dons will only be able to get a draw

Yes, it's not about MK Dons beat manchester united. i'm sure Chelsea will win this game at least 2 goals. Chelsea ML and over 2.5 goals should be easy.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 31, 2016, 03:44:55 AM

MK dons beat manchester united last year exactly this season from capital one cup. MK Dons displayed a great game play and make a good use of the gap within the defenders however manchester united is not the same like chelsea so the result could be different. At most MK Dons will only be able to get a draw
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
January 31, 2016, 03:02:08 AM
Chelsea does not have a good record when playing away against Milton Keynes Dons
bet on over 2.5 goals is not safe you can see the history of the game both teams

You should not look on head to head history of this both two teams since chelsea has changed alot now. Chelsea's record with jose mourinho was great until this season so you cant compare anything to the statistics again. It could end either with a draw or chelsea's win but MK Dons definitely stand no chance to win

No one knows the results of matches before the game ends. This is only based on my prediction
Let us wait for the final results  over or under 2.5 goals  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
January 31, 2016, 02:54:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 31, 2016, 02:52:13 AM
Chelsea does not have a good record when playing away against Milton Keynes Dons
bet on over 2.5 goals is not safe you can see the history of the game both teams

You should not look on head to head history of this both two teams since chelsea has changed alot now. Chelsea's record with jose mourinho was great until this season so you cant compare anything to the statistics again. It could end either with a draw or chelsea's win but MK Dons definitely stand no chance to win
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
January 31, 2016, 02:46:47 AM
Chelsea is very dangerous team so much experienced side with star players and there is will be much easy for it to beat Milton Keynes Dons into this match, over 2.5 goals has very good chance and looking safe for betting there.

Activity: 714
January 31, 2016, 02:41:51 AM
Chelsea is very dangerous team so much experienced side with star players and there is will be much easy for it to beat Milton Keynes Dons into this match, over 2.5 goals has very good chance and looking safe for betting there.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2016, 02:35:01 AM
There are two FA Cup games today, in which Everton and Chelsea are going to play against teams in lower division. I think both EPL teams can win today and will do a parlay on Everton ML and Chelsea ML @ 1.924.

Yes I'm sure Chelsea and Everton were able to overcome both their opponents based on league level is also not difficult to do so
but sometimes all is not in line with expectations so we have to bet on one team chose a team that truly believes will win

Also, do not forget that Chelsea and Everton will probably play a few youngsters and rest some key players. My bet is on Carlisle United vs Everton under 3 @ 1.964 today.

some big teams of premier league yesterday played very well all win and next I will take everton and Chelsea, I am sure they also will win Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 31, 2016, 02:11:36 AM
MAN CITY game was wonderful. wht a booze,  for the last few min to score some goals, never expected that.

thought Barca would loose on home ground after the first goal Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
January 31, 2016, 01:57:01 AM
There are two FA Cup games today, in which Everton and Chelsea are going to play against teams in lower division. I think both EPL teams can win today and will do a parlay on Everton ML and Chelsea ML @ 1.924.

Yes I'm sure Chelsea and Everton were able to overcome both their opponents based on league level is also not difficult to do so
but sometimes all is not in line with expectations so we have to bet on one team chose a team that truly believes will win

Also, do not forget that Chelsea and Everton will probably play a few youngsters and rest some key players. My bet is on Carlisle United vs Everton under 3 @ 1.964 today.
Activity: 686
January 31, 2016, 01:55:35 AM
I think over 2.5 goals is good choice for today match Carlisle vs Everton, Everton will win this match as usually but other picks are not good due to low odds but over 2.5 goals looking nice with decent odds.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
January 31, 2016, 12:39:18 AM

Activity: 640
January 31, 2016, 12:31:02 AM
Jump to: