Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1494. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
January 30, 2016, 09:59:31 PM
I never dared take bets liverpool win
liverpool performance rise and fall makes me a little scared to pick it up

Only a fool will bet for liverpool to win a game. You have much better chance to win your bet if you are going for the handicap bet rather than straight moneyline. Liverpool will finish this season like this performance and there is no point to bet for them, if you truly wants to bet for them then atleast wait for the new season
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 30, 2016, 08:55:05 PM
MK Dons vs Chelsea
Chelsea is the big favorite in the game, because they are in form and with a better squad. Hazard is back, which are good news for them, also this win over Arsenal will be followed by a good serie of games and results, so I expect an easy victory for the blues.
MK Dons vs Chelsea  : Chelsea -1
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 30, 2016, 08:49:12 PM
Manchester City will have to play and to do some extra effort to win match against Aston Villa, i don't think it will be easy for it to win this match but i have my bet on Manchester City ML on this match.
manchester City with their second team kicked Aston Villa hard i think Aston Villa days are over from the premiere league because i don't think they can manage to fight for their staying

Yes, even their second team can win and make 4 goals from aston villa. i thought this match will be under 3 goals because manchester city using their second team. even joe hart not playing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 30, 2016, 08:48:06 PM
Liverpool v/s West Ham Liverpool @2.12 ML is good for in live match betting.Liverpool should be good with this match and there should be used home ground in favor to have a significant winning against West Ham tonight.
i think you lose for this match. liverpool is difficult to expect, I never dared take bets liverpool win
liverpool performance rise and fall makes me a little scared to pick it up
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 30, 2016, 08:28:49 PM
Arsenal as i expected, not cover the handicap. because they using their 2nd squad, not main squad. ad liverpool vs west ham united 0-0 draw no goal. my bet win though, under 3 goals.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 30, 2016, 08:20:02 PM
Looks like Liverpool has been busy in January and will be even more busy in Feb

Taken from BBC

It means their schedule in February will now include at least seven matches, including the League Cup final, two Europa League matches, three Premier League games and one, maybe two, FA Cup ties
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 30, 2016, 05:08:48 PM
It is still Liverpool 0 - 0 West Ham United after 35 minutes, and I have made a live West Ham United Draw No Bet @ 2.45.

Though Liverpool has a lot more shots, shots on target and corners than West Ham (http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35389201), it is still 0 - 0 after 90 minutes and the game ended as a goalless draw. My bet is refunded as a result.

yeah  that was right from you to bet on West Ham United Draw No Bet because for Liverpool will have much more games to hundle if they still playing u rhis competition
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 30, 2016, 04:51:18 PM
Manchester City will have to play and to do some extra effort to win match against Aston Villa, i don't think it will be easy for it to win this match but i have my bet on Manchester City ML on this match.
manchester City with their second team kicked Aston Villa hard i think Aston Villa days are over from the premiere league because i don't think they can manage to fight for their staying
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
January 30, 2016, 04:44:12 PM
liverpool vs west ham united,, see previous game prefetch queue west ham united more than liverpool, in because the previous coach has not been able to play quite well, and in the presence of the German coach can change a game liverpool than ever and can score points in this match Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2016, 03:39:32 PM
It is still Liverpool 0 - 0 West Ham United after 35 minutes, and I have made a live West Ham United Draw No Bet @ 2.45.

Though Liverpool has a lot more shots, shots on target and corners than West Ham (http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35389201), it is still 0 - 0 after 90 minutes and the game ended as a goalless draw. My bet is refunded as a result.
legendary
Activity: 1120
January 30, 2016, 02:05:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
January 30, 2016, 01:45:27 PM
some big teams like Arsenal, Man City and Tottenham running smoothly. I hope Liverpool will follow in his footsteps Smiley
Activity: 672
January 30, 2016, 01:38:57 PM
Both teams to score is in case if you want to make some bucks for sure.If you are going to place by attaching to any team then will be some problem.Even Odds is also good for this option @1.79 for a match like this.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
January 30, 2016, 01:35:27 PM
Liverpool v/s West Ham Liverpool @2.12 ML is good for in live match betting.Liverpool should be good with this match and there should be used home ground in favor to have a significant winning against West Ham tonight.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 30, 2016, 01:12:12 PM
Liverpool - West Ham I think West Ham have the skills and the talent to draw or beat Liverpool today. They already beat them 2-0 in the Premier league and I am keen on taking West Ham +0.5.

West Ham never lose in most of their match against a top club so far in premier league however this is their first time to meet liverpool outside of the premier league this season. This is going to be hard for liverpool considering that their recent form has never been stable enough to match with west ham

yeah West Ham this season had a good record when it met some bteig ams EPL and West Ham always win.

when both team meet in premier league west ham has won, i don't know FA trophy is important for west ham united or not if not they will give liverpool easy win.

This game seems to be under 2.5 goals due both teams are strong enough. maybe a draw 1-1 or 1-0.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
January 30, 2016, 12:27:33 PM
Liverpool - West Ham I think West Ham have the skills and the talent to draw or beat Liverpool today. They already beat them 2-0 in the Premier league and I am keen on taking West Ham +0.5.

West Ham never lose in most of their match against a top club so far in premier league however this is their first time to meet liverpool outside of the premier league this season. This is going to be hard for liverpool considering that their recent form has never been stable enough to match with west ham

yeah West Ham this season had a good record when it met some bteig ams EPL and West Ham always win.

when both team meet in premier league west ham has won, i don't know FA trophy is important for west ham united or not if not they will give liverpool easy win.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 30, 2016, 12:15:50 PM
which period has the best odds?
I think 1 hour before the match. because anything can happen and it will affect the outcome of the game you want to guess the score.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 30, 2016, 12:06:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 1064
January 30, 2016, 12:02:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 30, 2016, 11:39:48 AM
van gaal so disgusting, he is party after manchester united beat derby county maybe he is proud can beat weak team from english championship. forget about last night and for today my picks is Burnley handicap +1.5 , Hotspur handicap -1.5

might be Van Gaal feel safe for a while or at least Man Utd could win yesterday but for reach to FA final Man Utd has very far journey and it's too early celebrate the party

from the beginning of the 2016 year, Rooney play much better, score and assist couple goals and most of the good results Van Gaal should like to thank him.
United it should have a mood players, and that they lacked so far
Jump to: