Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1501. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 28, 2016, 11:13:37 AM
Derby County vs Manchester United both teams are not in their best form. Derby is showing really poor performance in the last weeks with 2 really huge loses in a row with 0-3 and 1-4. United lost in the last game, but this is their only 1 lose in the last 6 fixtures, so their form is not so bad. A lot of pressure on Van Gaal, who need a must win today to keep his position in United, so I expect a win for the red devils.
Manchester United @ 1,91

Both teams are not in their best performance. but still manchester united is in premier league, i'm sure manchester united will win this match. but i think this match will be under goals.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2016, 10:55:02 AM
Derby County vs Manchester United both teams are not in their best form. Derby is showing really poor performance in the last weeks with 2 really huge loses in a row with 0-3 and 1-4. United lost in the last game, but this is their only 1 lose in the last 6 fixtures, so their form is not so bad. A lot of pressure on Van Gaal, who need a must win today to keep his position in United, so I expect a win for the red devils.
Manchester United @ 1,91

very agree with you although Man Utd lost in their last games but does not mean they will lost again and because odds for Man Utd win is pretty huge i think pick for Man Utd is good option
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 28, 2016, 10:29:53 AM
Manchester United @ 1,91
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 28, 2016, 10:13:54 AM
The ideal and exciting final between Liverpool vs Manchester City. I hope Liverpool can win like when they beat Manchester City 4-1 at home Cheesy
I think now the situation was different, liverpool early in the season is very superior, but now as no fangs,
I think it's hard to beat man city
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 28, 2016, 10:00:43 AM
Derby   -   Manchester United i think we won't see many goals in this game and i think it will be a though game for united because they need to stay atleast in this competition so i'am going with under 2.5 goals
the game is still two days away. you had predicted, this is amazing. This is the power of manchester derby. I hold united and united can get 3 points.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 28, 2016, 09:40:03 AM
The ideal and exciting final between Liverpool vs Manchester City. I hope Liverpool can win like when they beat Manchester City 4-1 at home Cheesy

also, i expect Liverpool wins, because it is only chance to make a season acceptable like success, and Manchester City play very poor on bigest game. The only thing that gives optimism for City is Aguero back, and score couple goals on last games

but I think Liverpool will not be easy to beat manchester city like when liverpool won 4-1 at home Man city, especially this was the final game.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 28, 2016, 06:42:30 AM
Derby   -   Manchester United i think we won't see many goals in this game and i think it will be a though game for united because they need to stay atleast in this competition so i'am going with under 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 28, 2016, 06:41:13 AM

also, i expect Liverpool wins, because it is only chance to make a season acceptable like success, and Manchester City play very poor on bigest game. The only thing that gives optimism for City is Aguero back, and score couple goals on last games
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 28, 2016, 02:04:32 AM
hmmm, juventus was too strong at home. especially when they are unbeaten in 12 matches. I hope there is a surprise in the second leg.
Juventus will control the match in the second leg, too much pressure to his opponent.

it seems you have the wrong thread to discuss this Juventus is the thread Premier League.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 28, 2016, 12:58:06 AM

That wont happen again. Liverpool could not beT stoke in the home game in capital one cup, what makes you think that they will have another win from manchester city again? Manchester city keep on improving their strategy, you wont be able to beat them twice in one season as they wont tolerate that
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 28, 2016, 12:33:30 AM
Activity: 322
January 27, 2016, 10:09:12 PM
And yeah, my bet for yesterday are win. Over 3 goals and both teams  to score on manchester city match. I though this match gonna tight and will be a pinalty. so the final is Liverpool vs manchester city.
The final ideal, but actually everton vs liverpool is also a good match, the final inter-city rivals
but the game is over, man city advanced to the finals and meet liverpool

can not wait for this match
Activity: 817
Merit: 505
BITCOIN GAMBLING STARTS HERE
Activity: 406
January 27, 2016, 09:08:12 PM
And yeah, my bet for yesterday are win. Over 3 goals and both teams  to score on manchester city match. I though this match gonna tight and will be a pinalty. so the final is Liverpool vs manchester city.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
January 27, 2016, 07:46:39 PM
Everton is good team but not that good because winning against Man City in aways game is very hard and !City are looking to fill their trophy rooms and i think they can manage winning it against Liverpool in the finals

The only throphy that they could win will be the premier league, FA cup and the capital one cup. They cant win the champions league yet so if they cant make us of this opportunity then they will need to wait until next year for another one. Cant believe that manchester city smashed everton by 3-1 , thought it is going to be a tight match since everton is a great club
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 27, 2016, 07:02:56 PM
My pick is Everton @6 moneyline.May be some people don't agree with me but if last night Stoke City can fight against Liverpool then Everton should be treated same.I will take risk on it on these odds.
It seems you have luck as Everton already made 1 goal.Now is to see if this keep maintaining its position or not.Anyway what is clear now both teams to score has chances to make money whoever placed today.
Everton is good team but not that good because winning against Man City in aways game is very hard and !City are looking to fill their trophy rooms and i think they can manage winning it against Liverpool in the finals
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 27, 2016, 04:50:54 PM
Both teams to score has already hit and that over 2.5 is also looking good. You can always count on lots of goals during Cup days.
yrah City needs atleast 2 more golas so there is a big chance that they score another goal in the second half or Everton could try to finish on the game and score one more goal
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
January 27, 2016, 04:12:00 PM
Both teams to score has already hit and that over 2.5 is also looking good. You can always count on lots of goals during Cup days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 27, 2016, 04:11:46 PM
My pick is Everton @6 moneyline.May be some people don't agree with me but if last night Stoke City can fight against Liverpool then Everton should be treated same.I will take risk on it on these odds.
It seems you have luck as Everton already made 1 goal.Now is to see if this keep maintaining its position or not.Anyway what is clear now both teams to score has chances to make money whoever placed today.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
January 27, 2016, 04:07:17 PM
Match has been kicked off , let's see what happens.I also expect in this confrontation to produce more than 3 goals tonight.This will make it very interesting and enjoyable match.

Everton just scored a nice goal by Barkley, it is a proof that deffensive side is still the main problem for Manc City. But still plenty of time remaining, hope they will score at least 1 more goal, because I bet over 1.5goals on first half.

Edit : City just scored a goal Smiley fast win for me lol. Lets place some of the profit on live betting. over 3.5goals.
Jump to: