Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1498. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 29, 2016, 04:32:54 PM
Manchester just opened its account by making first goal of the match.I would say both teams to score yes is wise choice in context of making money out of this match.Man United is going to win for sure.
agree derby county playing well too, manchester united just get lucky can scored first but sure this match if not over 2.5 goals will end 1-1.
manchester united are good at defending and keeping possession and Derby is playing well but i don't think that they will manage to score
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
January 29, 2016, 04:27:51 PM
Manchester just opened its account by making first goal of the match.I would say both teams to score yes is wise choice in context of making money out of this match.Man United is going to win for sure.
agree derby county playing well too, manchester united just get lucky can scored first but sure this match if not over 2.5 goals will end 1-1.
Activity: 728
January 29, 2016, 04:15:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
January 29, 2016, 04:13:15 PM
Match is licked off and is going on without any goal so far.I will jump in for Manchester United @1.97 even the nature of FA Cup is totally different than big events.Manchester United will not take it easy and will try to use it as warm up and confidence building by winning tonight.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2016, 03:41:32 PM
Derby vs Man Utd home or draw double chance to me seems good too tonight @1.90.Man Utd is not going to win from Derby tonight.I see this match being draw but for extra safety measures I placed this way.
Activity: 700
January 29, 2016, 03:28:58 PM
Derby vs Manchester United the odd offered for Man United is very interesting @1.94 against Derby.I am going to place on Man United as this will win match in the end even by little margin.This will be a narrow victory but for almost sure to be.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
January 29, 2016, 03:28:18 PM
I am feeling so nice about Derby surely it has some edge for this match because Manchester United is just crap at the moment and Derby has wonderful chance to beat it or make draw this match so that i an on double chance home or draw. Cheesy
Activity: 714
January 29, 2016, 03:25:16 PM
Derby vs Manchester United both teams to score @2.02 is my bet on.Derby is good and playing at home with surely succeed to make at least one goal even if will not win.The only cause is being at home ground which put me to place on this option.
legendary
Activity: 812
January 29, 2016, 02:54:03 PM
Manchester United looking good for bet on it because they will play this match with winning spirit at the moment they are in do or die situation and can't afford to lose this match, we have good chance for our bet on ML.

This will be van gaal's last attempt to win atleast 1 trophy for manchester united. They have no hope for the premier league trophy anymore so atleast FA cup could cheer the fans since most of the fans wanted to sack him already. If they perform badly again then there will be an outrage from the fans to force the board to sack van gaal

i expect again very poor performance from Manchester United, and one or two lucky goals. Even though Derby have bad defence in last games. If Man.United does not play out as expected, It really do not deserve any excuse

I am very sure that Manchester United can win this match. because if the poor results continue, it is possible van gaal very threatened

With or without a trophy FA CUP I believe van Gaal will be fired unless he won the League Cup, Van Gaal seeks want to give a trophy to Man united to register his name in the history of coaches Man united so Man United will win today

I think the fans would settle for attacking football and champions league position each season from now on.  United fans are used to their team playing some of the best attacking football in the world that is the main problem.  To ask to win the tittle each season is too much.
Activity: 532
January 29, 2016, 02:52:02 PM
-snip-

You will lose your bet from Crystal Palace Stoke City game. Crystal Palace won't lose against Stoke City at their home.
Other games are also risky but you'll definitely lose by the last game in your combination.

I agree, it's a risk to take stoke ML at home palace. still a lot of games that are easy to guess.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
January 29, 2016, 02:43:56 PM
Manchester United looking good for bet on it because they will play this match with winning spirit at the moment they are in do or die situation and can't afford to lose this match, we have good chance for our bet on ML.

This will be van gaal's last attempt to win atleast 1 trophy for manchester united. They have no hope for the premier league trophy anymore so atleast FA cup could cheer the fans since most of the fans wanted to sack him already. If they perform badly again then there will be an outrage from the fans to force the board to sack van gaal

i expect again very poor performance from Manchester United, and one or two lucky goals. Even though Derby have bad defence in last games. If Man.United does not play out as expected, It really do not deserve any excuse

I am very sure that Manchester United can win this match. because if the poor results continue, it is possible van gaal very threatened

With or without a trophy FA CUP I believe van Gaal will be fired unless he won the League Cup, Van Gaal seeks want to give a trophy to Man united to register his name in the history of coaches Man united so Man United will win today
Activity: 636
January 29, 2016, 02:32:32 PM
-snip-

You will lose your bet from Crystal Palace Stoke City game. Crystal Palace won't lose against Stoke City at their home.
Other games are also risky but you'll definitely lose by the last game in your combination.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
January 29, 2016, 02:27:53 PM
I dare to do a combination bet with these four matches.

Derby County vs ManUnited # Win Manchester

Colchester vs Tottenham # Win Tottenham

Arsenal vs Burnley # Win Arsenal

Palace vs Stoke # Win Stoke
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 29, 2016, 02:22:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 29, 2016, 01:52:51 PM

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
January 29, 2016, 01:28:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 29, 2016, 01:26:37 PM
Odds for ML Manchester United is really huge there and i think it will be worth for it because i also think Manchester United will win this match easily and maybe this match will end under 2.5 goals.
i think pick for Man Utd win is pretty good than under 2.5 goals and Derby not so weak as people thought but Man Utd have a big opportunity to win and perhaps the score will not so big 0-1 or 1-2

both teams have a poor performance. but Manchester United are still the favorites to win this match, so I agree with you to take Man Utd win.
Activity: 854
January 29, 2016, 01:23:05 PM
My bet for today

Derby County vs Manchester United MU win @1.91 (Bwin)
Activity: 658
January 29, 2016, 01:17:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
January 29, 2016, 01:02:30 PM
odds @1.95 are pretty big for manchester united when compared against the English league teams, such as the last match against shouthampton.

very likely there will be a surprise in this match, but I still take Manchester Utd Grin

Their performance has been bad in most of the away games, that is why their odds are significantly high in most games. The game could probably become manchester united revenge match since they cant beat southampton in the last match, they might as well use this match as their revenger for their lost
Jump to: