Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1504. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
January 27, 2016, 03:23:48 AM
Manchester city vs Everton i think both teams to score will work nice for me, it has pretty nice chance as Everton playing good even it is away will get succeed to make score at least 1 goal there.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
January 27, 2016, 03:20:03 AM
Manchester City  VS  Everton
Last week Manchester City lost 1-2 against Everton at home Everton this is the second leg if Manchester City still want to compete in ENG LC
the only way Man City should win this match can not draw much less lost, so I'm pretty sure bet for Manchester City ML perhaps with a score of 2-0
or to anticipate defeat bet both teams to score  Smiley Good luck everyone
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2016, 02:43:05 AM
I was lucky to take under 2.5 goals in the match Liverpool vs Stoke city. I do not think that Liverpool will lost 1-0. but they qualify for the finals. Good job Smiley

Next match Manchester City vs Everton, I prefer to take over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 840
January 27, 2016, 02:42:12 AM
Two penalty saves from Simon Mignolet send Liverpool to Wembley.

Hard to believe that mignolet did a very well job saving two penalties from stoke city. Hard to believe that it is the same mignolet that is always got conceded in most of the liverpool's premier league game. They need a better keeper for sure because mignolet 's performance is never stable enough to be their goalkeeper
Mignolet is alright.. probably not the best keeper..and when you think of it over all..he has been decent.. just this year he seems to have gotten a lil unstable but that might change..n probably that has changed after yesterdays's game.
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 27, 2016, 02:35:31 AM
Two penalty saves from Simon Mignolet send Liverpool to Wembley.

Hard to believe that mignolet did a very well job saving two penalties from stoke city. Hard to believe that it is the same mignolet that is always got conceded in most of the liverpool's premier league game. They need a better keeper for sure because mignolet 's performance is never stable enough to be their goalkeeper
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
January 27, 2016, 01:51:19 AM

They didnt lose, they won and advanced to the next round. As long as they won the game then it is fine even if they won it through penalty. The game is a it dissapointed since liverpool fail to convert that many chances into goal, they keep wasting opportunity which can be convert into atleast 2 goals

aggregat goals is 1-1, lucky in previous matches liverpool win
very disappointed they cannot score one single goal in home. I thought it might be both team to score,

What are you trying to say? Please look at the score before yoi post anything here. The score is 1-1 so both team to score is a winner bet but liverpool advanced to the next round because they won ttrough penalty shootout but still it doesnt matter as long as they advanced to the next round

i thought you were wrong, today game ended liverpool 0 - 1 Stoke city so both teams NOT scored. because on previous match liverpool won 1-0 so the aggregate 1-1 game continued to extra time . and final result on penalty shootout liverpool 6-5 stoke city , Two penalty saves from Simon Mignolet send Liverpool to Wembley.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
January 27, 2016, 01:46:04 AM
I have a little bit on this match in league cup Manchester City vs Everton
My predict for this match,probably be score is 2-1
I want to bet on over 2.5 goals.

Manchester city had just a draw in the last premier league, although they are still on the second rank but that atleast will effect their morale in facing the other team. Everton has some bad luck as well in their past games but they have been consistent in most of their games and they has lukaku to poach some goals as their striker
legendary
Activity: 1006
January 27, 2016, 01:34:26 AM
I have a little bit on this match in league cup Manchester City vs Everton
My predict for this match,probably be score is 2-1
I want to bet on over 2.5 goals.

legendary
January 27, 2016, 01:30:55 AM

They didnt lose, they won and advanced to the next round. As long as they won the game then it is fine even if they won it through penalty. The game is a it dissapointed since liverpool fail to convert that many chances into goal, they keep wasting opportunity which can be convert into atleast 2 goals

very disappointed they cannot score one single goal in home. I thought it might be both team to score,

What are you trying to say? Please look at the score before yoi post anything here. The score is 1-1 so both team to score is a winner bet but liverpool advanced to the next round because they won ttrough penalty shootout but still it doesnt matter as long as they advanced to the next round
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
January 26, 2016, 09:22:41 PM

Liverpool still lose because the final score of 0-1 (for 90 minutes of normal time)
like you said Liverpool were lucky in the last match Liverpool won 0-1 so it takes extra time to find a team to qualify for next round
Yepp Liverpool lost today game but qualify for the final, no doubt the final will be Liverpool vs Manchester city, but we must wait until Manchester city vs Everton played.
And I believe 8 of 10 people in this world choose/bet Liverpool to win or at least draw and they realize they are lost just like me. What a bad game from Liverpool.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
January 26, 2016, 09:13:18 PM

Liverpool still lose because the final score of 0-1 (for 90 minutes of normal time)
like you said Liverpool were lucky in the last match Liverpool won 0-1 so it takes extra time to find a team to qualify for next round
Activity: 504
January 26, 2016, 08:57:10 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 26, 2016, 08:48:40 PM
And Liverpool won at penalties.

So much trouble and drama for this, they should just hold the goaless draw and everything would be fine
liverpool disappointing to lose at home
stokes scored in extra time

Do you even see the game man ? Liverpool lose the match, but liverpool won the pinalties. Stoke City not scored in extra time. and liverpool qualify to the final cup in wembley.
legendary
January 26, 2016, 07:47:46 PM

Activity: 518
January 26, 2016, 07:37:48 PM

So much trouble and drama for this, they should just hold the goaless draw and everything would be fine
legendary
Activity: 1073
January 26, 2016, 06:52:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2016, 06:38:21 PM
Looks like we will witness penalties today. I am wondering if Liverpool are focused on the Premierleague and don't want to win side cups this year. They theoretically could get an Europa League promotion but the CL is out of their range.
Focused on premier league doesn't mean they don't want to win a cup , as long as they play consistently they could get a trophy this year, not just a place to Europa or champions league.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
January 26, 2016, 06:00:51 PM
Looks like we will witness penalties today. I am wondering if Liverpool are focused on the Premierleague and don't want to win side cups this year. They theoretically could get an Europa League promotion but the CL is out of their range.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
January 26, 2016, 04:54:49 PM
Liverpool vs Stoke City Liverpool will win on home ground without any doubt about it.Asian Handicap +1 @1.70 for Stoke city this will cover me from multiple sides.While I still have chances to make some profit in case.

Well right now it doesn't look good for Liverpool.
Kind of surprising.But this is the reason why I don't bet Liverpool this season.Just unpredictable.
Next season, when Klopp will have done some changes in the squad it will get better and therefore more interesting to bet on Liverpool matches.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
January 26, 2016, 04:42:03 PM
Any predictions for the second half ? just a reminder, the current score is 0-1. interesting to see the second half,
Jump to: