Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1507. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 25, 2016, 05:25:36 PM
I am pretty sure with the results of yesterday when Manchester United lost at home by shouthampton, this accelerates van gaal fired.
van gaal has spent lot of money for buy some players i think if he could not bring  Man Utd title of champion or play very bad he deserved to be sacked
buy players would just be a waste of money, Manchester United really need a good manager.
like Liverpool when Klopp became manager. Liverpool do not buy players but managers can maximize existing players
yrah ma,chester united need a new manager LVG is arrogante and hard headed he dead some good things with the players but he need to go because the club need a new style and a new atmosphere for the players
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 25, 2016, 02:31:44 PM
Chelsea ruined my bet unexpected result Arsenal failed to make score a goal on home ground i had my bet on both teams to score because i thought that is very safe option but nothing is safe in gambling Tongue

You wasn't the only one Chelsea and Manchester United screwed a lot of people with them unexpected results.
I actually laughed this time my parlay bet is usually let down betting with for both above teams to win'
This time I bet Chelsea to lose and they finally win a game. Beat Arsenal twice this season now but lose against the lower rated teams all the time. There would have been some happy bettors yesterday though Smiley

yes i agree, Chelsea and Manchester United this year is have complicated bets with their results. when everyone expects of them win, they are loose and inversely
A few weeks ago just watching him, but not bet of any combination with this clubs.

I totally agree with you i also had lost so many times betting on chelsea and man utd , when ever feeling they will win and they lose the game and my mostly parlay go in lose due to them, this time chelsea won by luck, and as usual man utd lost the game and i won my bet as i knew they will lose .

luck is right word for it Chelsea play i must say lazy football when they have lead 1-0 they play like dead
i must say i was unhappy for it but arsenal will go to europe and Chelsea wont
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2016, 02:10:28 PM
I am pretty sure with the results of yesterday when Manchester United lost at home by shouthampton, this accelerates van gaal fired.
van gaal has spent lot of money for buy some players i think if he could not bring  Man Utd title of champion or play very bad he deserved to be sacked
buy players would just be a waste of money, Manchester United really need a good manager.
like Liverpool when Klopp became manager. Liverpool do not buy players but managers can maximize existing players

Liverpool do have a great manager now.  I dont think united can solve the issue though really. They are a rich club but there are also 5-6 other tems who can win the league these days.  The scale of the top team advantage is getting less and less also.  Any EPL teams get huge attention and big money now, things have changed forever.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 25, 2016, 01:28:02 PM
van gaal has spent lot of money for buy some players i think if he could not bring  Man Utd title of champion or play very bad he deserved to be sacked
legendary
Activity: 980
January 25, 2016, 01:13:02 PM
Activity: 826
January 25, 2016, 12:51:42 PM
Chelsea ruined my bet unexpected result Arsenal failed to make score a goal on home ground i had my bet on both teams to score because i thought that is very safe option but nothing is safe in gambling Tongue

You wasn't the only one Chelsea and Manchester United screwed a lot of people with them unexpected results.
I actually laughed this time my parlay bet is usually let down betting with for both above teams to win'
This time I bet Chelsea to lose and they finally win a game. Beat Arsenal twice this season now but lose against the lower rated teams all the time. There would have been some happy bettors yesterday though Smiley

yes i agree, Chelsea and Manchester United this year is have complicated bets with their results. when everyone expects of them win, they are loose and inversely
A few weeks ago just watching him, but not bet of any combination with this clubs.

That saved you some monies not betting Smiley I think I will join you and leave them games out in future. Luckily this time I made a bet with a bitcoin sports book and they offered if one team lost then get a freebet of 100mbc because that is what I bet. The Chelsea/Arsenal bet of course lost haha.
legendary
Activity: 840
January 25, 2016, 11:44:58 AM
I totally agree, Diego Costa is a shame to football. What a shit attitude he has..
He's not a shame/disgrace to football.. Ppl just try to target him and he has short temper.. yesterday he did nothing wrong and the sending off was right.. There's no way you can say it wasnt a red. Costa was clearly on goal and per Mertesacker was the last line of defence a red is justified.. Media+ Rivals try to target a player to give him a bad name.. Although there r a few incidences where he was guilty and was punished for it as well.. Costa just has passion+ temper that he cannot control.. Im a spurs fan btw.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
January 25, 2016, 11:35:40 AM
I think the draw no bet on Arsenal vs Chelsea is pretty good. Arsenal is very solid at home. It wont of course be an easy game, but I think odds @ 1.5 have value here.
I will also go for the Everton v Swansea, I think both teams have a very good chance on scoring, so it seems like a decent bet as well.

Everton v Swansea
Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.82

Arsenal v Chelsea
Arsenal @ 1.5

That early red card, almost followed by the goal totally destroyed my chances. The Everton game was a good one though, and the odds were better so still a tiny profit in the premiership.
legendary
Activity: 1232
January 25, 2016, 11:25:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 1344
January 25, 2016, 11:18:40 AM
and as usual man utd lost the game and i won my bet as i knew they will lose .

They have been great since the start of 2016 and one lost after so many good games doesnt indicate that they are a bad team. If you compare to what moyes had achieve then they are not any better but atleast they have better gameplay right now compare to when moyes coach the team

The problem with Man United is they have forgotten how to score goals now. I don't know why but when you see the most of your home games are 0-0 at half time, something is wrong with the players or the tactics.
January 25, 2016, 10:57:27 AM
and as usual man utd lost the game and i won my bet as i knew they will lose .

They have been great since the start of 2016 and one lost after so many good games doesnt indicate that they are a bad team. If you compare to what moyes had achieve then they are not any better but atleast they have better gameplay right now compare to when moyes coach the team
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 25, 2016, 10:55:32 AM
really bad pick a great team when playing at home and both lost as Manchester United and Arsenal Angry
it is clear that a great team playing at home is not a guarantee can win.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
January 25, 2016, 10:41:37 AM
I totally agree, Diego Costa is a shame to football. What a shit attitude he has..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
January 25, 2016, 10:39:26 AM

I totally agree with you i also had lost so many times betting on chelsea and man utd , when ever feeling they will win and they lose the game and my mostly parlay go in lose due to them, this time chelsea won by luck, and as usual man utd lost the game and i won my bet as i knew they will lose .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 25, 2016, 10:36:17 AM
Chelsea just lucky because Arsenal gets 1 red cards. Chelsea performance has not been back to the actual performance.
yeah I'm sure. if arsenal has the same number of players, perhaps the result will be different, maybe the results can be draw  Embarrassed
and Arsenal are also less fortunate when they had some good chances. but it can not become a goal.

And Chelsea have diego costa who is a disgrace to football. and it's so stupid make a foul to diego costa, thats make arsenal gets 1 red cards.
January 25, 2016, 10:29:28 AM
yeah I'm sure. if arsenal has the same number of players, perhaps the result will be different, maybe the results can be draw  Embarrassed

Chelsea was much better than arsenal in the last games. Although arsenal play with 11 players instead of 10, the result would still be obvious that chelsea will be the winner for the games. Unlike arsenal that wasted alot of good opportunity, chelsea has made most of its opportunity counts. Arsenal in fact was the lucky party since they have cech, otherwise it could be more
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 25, 2016, 10:07:56 AM
Chelsea just lucky because Arsenal gets 1 red cards. Chelsea performance has not been back to the actual performance.
yeah I'm sure. if arsenal has the same number of players, perhaps the result will be different, maybe the results can be draw  Embarrassed
and Arsenal are also less fortunate when they had some good chances. but it can not become a goal.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
January 25, 2016, 09:05:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 25, 2016, 08:35:05 AM

Activity: 826
January 25, 2016, 08:29:04 AM

Jump to: