Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1508. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2016, 07:30:02 AM
a great opportunity for arsenal tonight, but nothing. Chelsea never worse than now.
it is definitely clear that the Arsenal has a problem with certain clubs. Chelsea and United almost invincible for him.
anyway, I think Arsenal first favourite for league win

This time may I also agree champions Arsenal favorite but we do not know what will happen later on could be a key player injuries take a long time
or other bad situations true TRADOS said nothing was safe in gambling and League

last couple season, Arsenal have to form on the second part of the championship, but can not make it to first place. now is too close, and i expect in finish of the season best games from Arsenal.
City  will for their involvement in Champions league lose points on PL, and i do not expect him as league win
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 25, 2016, 05:53:01 AM
Swansea managed to win that game vs Everton and have left the relegation zone good for them. But I am amazed that Leicester City are clear 3 points on the top right now incredible.

Leicester will end this season as one of the top 4 no doubt with that. Their recent performance keep on increasing despite that they only play with the same player over and over again. Both arsenal and manchester city unable to get full 3 points on the previous match was indeed a good thing for leicester to be on the top
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 25, 2016, 05:41:19 AM
Chelsea just lucky because Arsenal gets 1 red cards. Chelsea performance has not been back to the actual performance.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
January 25, 2016, 04:33:31 AM
Swansea managed to win that game vs Everton and have left the relegation zone good for them. But I am amazed that Leicester City are clear 3 points on the top right now incredible.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
January 25, 2016, 04:30:57 AM
A lot of people were on Arsenal today but Chelsea hasn't lost a game since interim coach took over. They might not have been winning games but thought they could at least draw with Arsenal. A lot of people will probably be all over Chelsea again come next week.

Nice win by Chelsea and a good game in terms of strategy. Mourinho's time is well behind right now and Hiddink gave a kinf of fresh start to Chelsea players.
Curious to see how they'll perform until march/april.
Activity: 840
January 25, 2016, 02:08:04 AM
A lot of people were on Arsenal today but Chelsea hasn't lost a game since interim coach took over. They might not have been winning games but thought they could at least draw with Arsenal. A lot of people will probably be all over Chelsea again come next week.

Guus hiddink is not just an interim coach. Chelsea are more lucky then arsenal because of the red card, it is a disgrace from costa to do such thing . He is provoking the referee to give red card while it should have been yellow card. This game should have ended with a draw if there were no red card
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
January 25, 2016, 01:59:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
January 25, 2016, 01:53:32 AM
Chelsea ruined my bet unexpected result Arsenal failed to make score a goal on home ground i had my bet on both teams to score because i thought that is very safe option but nothing is safe in gambling Tongue
The safest bet option in big match is under 1.5 goals or over 4.5 goals , usually they score a lot of goals or only few goals.
I made a bet under 1.5 goals @3.3 and over 3.5 goals @3.7 , it working perfect on Chelsea match and juventus match  Grin . premier league getting interesting to watch now!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 25, 2016, 01:28:34 AM
with defeat manchester united and arsenal in making leicester city this week increased the odds to become a champion EPL this season. the big four.

Yeah, and manchester city also won. i don't think leicester city can be the champion on premier league this season. Manchester city has a big chance to win premier league this season.
legendary
Activity: 1162
January 25, 2016, 01:15:40 AM
with defeat manchester united and arsenal in making leicester city this week increased the odds to become a champion EPL this season. the big four.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 24, 2016, 10:32:31 PM
2 of my bets are win. Manchester city match and everton match are win, over 2.5 goals. And i lose my bet on manchester city.
legendary
Activity: 812
January 24, 2016, 03:33:37 PM
Arsenal in house playing so better than compare with Chelsea and today it has some high odds even it is playing this match home ground as i think Arsenal will win this match so that Arsenal ML is wise choice from my point of view.

I got a bad feeling for arsenal fans that chelsea are going to turn up in this game an win 0-1 1-2 whilst putting in a solid display frustrating arsenal.  Its just the kinda thing they would do.

Yep pretty chuffed with my prediction there, knew chelsea might pull this one out the bag.  Will catch the highlights tonight to see if it played out like i thought.  Congrats to those who bet on chelsea!
legendary
Activity: 1203
January 24, 2016, 02:51:17 PM
a great opportunity for arsenal tonight, but nothing. Chelsea never worse than now.
it is definitely clear that the Arsenal has a problem with certain clubs. Chelsea and United almost invincible for him.
anyway, I think Arsenal first favourite for league win
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 24, 2016, 02:16:28 PM
Chelsea ruined my bet unexpected result Arsenal failed to make score a goal on home ground i had my bet on both teams to score because i thought that is very safe option but nothing is safe in gambling Tongue
Activity: 728
January 24, 2016, 02:16:19 PM
Really didn't expect to see this result I had my bet on Arsenal like everyone else.I was thinking in worst case Arsenal will succeed to finish this match at least at draw.This happens when when one giant team loose its match.It is disastrous one.
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 24, 2016, 01:48:51 PM
Referee Kill this matches -_- I thing diego costa diving , Boring in first half -_-

That is Costa speciality,hope Arsenal will at least score

The match is on injury time and arsenal cant do anything with only 10 players. Costa needs to be punished for diving and referee needs to revoke the red card as it was not really a harsh fault and could still be given a yellow before he handed a red card. Hiddink ends flamini's perfect never lose streak in home game with this victory
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 24, 2016, 01:29:40 PM
Early red card broke their balance. Arsenal is still trying to hold the game but only 20 minutes left with extra time. They have to find a score and they don't have Giroud. It's not easy, I hope they can find an equaliser goal.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 24, 2016, 01:09:50 PM
Referee Kill this matches -_- I thing diego costa diving , Boring in first half -_-

That is Costa speciality,hope Arsenal will at least score
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
January 24, 2016, 12:50:42 PM
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 24, 2016, 12:35:13 PM
havoc arsenal to get a red card and left behind 1-0, I hope with 10 players can be equalized.
Jump to: