Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1528. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2016, 02:31:32 PM
Swansea City has lost 2 - 4 against Sunderland last week playing at home, so I think they will lose again or at most get a draw today. So I will bet on Watford +0.5 @ 1.675.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 18, 2016, 02:30:15 PM
I will try to take a risky bet Swansea ML, I believe they will struggle to get 3 points Smiley
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
January 18, 2016, 02:29:56 PM
Agree if it can not win Swansea should try to play a draw,this should have the opportunity to get three points before they are against other powerful teams
they should be Able to take advantage of opportunities when playing weak teams fellow

Watford is not really a weak team when compared with Swansea. At least, Watford is 6 spots higher in the league table. My bet today is on Swansea City vs Watford over 2.5 @ 2.321.

odds pretty big I think it is too risky. I think the match will be under 2.5 goals, draw or Watford win 1-0.

This is just my opinion  Smiley not easy to beat Swansea at home probability scores will be low there are many other betting options  Smiley

I agree and I think it will not be easy beat swansea at home, they have the motivation to get out of the relegation zone.

It looks like both teams to score is not bad, they are equally obsessed with winning they also both need points to climb the standings position
so I think a good bet both teams to score do not bet win or lose because of the risk

I think both teams to score quite a risk. I believe swansea will play strong enough to not lose the point, my pick under 2.5 goals

maybe but I'm pretty sure to bet both teams to score , https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1J2YKzHg5vbo5jgTbuiGDmbBZxVGSp5996
each need to win, if one of the teams scored then the bet I could potentially win  Smiley
probability scores will be low, so it's nice to put a bet under 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 18, 2016, 02:24:46 PM
Agree if it can not win Swansea should try to play a draw,this should have the opportunity to get three points before they are against other powerful teams
they should be Able to take advantage of opportunities when playing weak teams fellow

Watford is not really a weak team when compared with Swansea. At least, Watford is 6 spots higher in the league table. My bet today is on Swansea City vs Watford over 2.5 @ 2.321.

odds pretty big I think it is too risky. I think the match will be under 2.5 goals, draw or Watford win 1-0.

This is just my opinion  Smiley not easy to beat Swansea at home probability scores will be low there are many other betting options  Smiley

I agree and I think it will not be easy beat swansea at home, they have the motivation to get out of the relegation zone.

It looks like both teams to score is not bad, they are equally obsessed with winning they also both need points to climb the standings position
so I think a good bet both teams to score do not bet win or lose because of the risk

I think both teams to score quite a risk. I believe swansea will play strong enough to not lose the point, my pick under 2.5 goals

maybe but I'm pretty sure to bet both teams to score , https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1J2YKzHg5vbo5jgTbuiGDmbBZxVGSp5996
each need to win, if one of the teams scored then the bet I could potentially win  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
January 18, 2016, 02:13:31 PM
My bet on under 2.5 goals for Swansea City vs Watford
and bet win for watford. I expect for this match will a low scoring, if we see the last matches
legendary
Activity: 1232
January 18, 2016, 02:12:24 PM

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 18, 2016, 01:58:38 PM

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 18, 2016, 01:52:23 PM
Consider,there is shit weather in England,very cold,often snow even,heavy rains
It can influance any game

Most shit game from United and thay won,thay are playing antifootball,what a shame for such a great club
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 18, 2016, 01:34:59 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
January 18, 2016, 01:07:21 PM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
January 18, 2016, 01:06:32 PM

yes you're right, I do not want to decide to put expectations on odds @ 2.5 goals was too risky, because I do not know how the strength of the two clubs, I also better put odds @ 1.5 goals for Watford with a score of 2-1.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 18, 2016, 12:50:23 PM

legendary
Activity: 966
January 18, 2016, 12:26:53 PM

Activity: 532
January 18, 2016, 12:19:48 PM
Swansea vs Watford is unpredictable because both teams are not doing great recently.

The only sure bet is over 0.5, but odds are so low...

yeah pretty confused predict the team in the Premier league sometimes bottom club also always make a surprise. but I Prefer to pick under 2.5 goals or X2
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 18, 2016, 12:16:34 PM
even though Im a manchester united's fans but Im guessing this could be another boring match with both team trying to score but waste alot of opportunity or there could be a twist with rooney scoring again. He had not score for months and yet he came back in 2016 with 3 goals so far

I don't think it will be a boring match, i think this match will have many goals. that's why i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score on this match.

You need to think based on statistic and not your feelings. The only reason people like to play in sportsbetting is because they can analyze it from some statistic and it is not just a pure luck, if you are guessing it through a pure luck then you have much more fun by playing in a pure luck based game like dice

Yeah i think this is called sharp and square betting differences.  I know i only bet for fun though on football and i have heard some people can beat the game based on knowledge without in depth market analysis, not sure how true that is.

Some people got some knowledge based on statistics and news regarding the starting lineup of the team, with this the person could bet earlier than the others and got better odds than most of the people so it is not really a random bet based on luck to try to win the high odds bet or some other thing like that

Some people have gone to the live events before and made use of being the first person to know something has happened in live betting.  I know some people got banned on betfair for doing this.  I have often thought about sending someone to a game and having them on a phoneline telling me when to bet.

People has done this for years and some has made huge advantage from doing so however there are always other method apart from this one. Some people has inside knowledge about what will be going on , like the lineups for the team even before it is announced so the person could prepare for the worst if the team decided to use reserve player
Activity: 868
January 18, 2016, 12:09:41 PM
Swansea City have lost three games in a row, including a loss to Oxford United in FA Cup. I will thus bet on Watford +0 @ 2.281 today.

But Swansea City play at home I'm not sure Swansea lose can at least draw  better bet Swansea win or draw
Yeah, being in the relegation battle this season. Swansea will try to at least get a draw(if they can't win). It is going to be really hard as Watford seems to be in good form.

legendary
Activity: 1162
January 18, 2016, 11:50:52 AM
Swansea vs Watford is unpredictable because both teams are not doing great recently.

The only sure bet is over 0.5, but odds are so low...
Activity: 640
January 18, 2016, 11:47:25 AM
Swansea is in a very bad form but at the same time they have the home advantage today, so I am not going to predict the winner of the match today. Instead I will do a bet on over 2 goals @ 1.715.
legendary
Activity: 812
January 18, 2016, 11:47:15 AM
even though Im a manchester united's fans but Im guessing this could be another boring match with both team trying to score but waste alot of opportunity or there could be a twist with rooney scoring again. He had not score for months and yet he came back in 2016 with 3 goals so far

I don't think it will be a boring match, i think this match will have many goals. that's why i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score on this match.

You need to think based on statistic and not your feelings. The only reason people like to play in sportsbetting is because they can analyze it from some statistic and it is not just a pure luck, if you are guessing it through a pure luck then you have much more fun by playing in a pure luck based game like dice

Yeah i think this is called sharp and square betting differences.  I know i only bet for fun though on football and i have heard some people can beat the game based on knowledge without in depth market analysis, not sure how true that is.

Some people got some knowledge based on statistics and news regarding the starting lineup of the team, with this the person could bet earlier than the others and got better odds than most of the people so it is not really a random bet based on luck to try to win the high odds bet or some other thing like that

Some people have gone to the live events before and made use of being the first person to know something has happened in live betting.  I know some people got banned on betfair for doing this.  I have often thought about sending someone to a game and having them on a phoneline telling me when to bet.
Activity: 1190
January 18, 2016, 11:33:08 AM
I am going to try on over 2.5 goals for Swansea Vs Watford match.
Swansea has over many goals in their recent matches so I am going to take over 2.5 goals for over 2 odds.
many goals created in this week, maybe I will go to bet on over 2.5 goals
and I also would look for scoring striker watford
he is ighalo!
Jump to: